New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

Agh. So tough to choose... Can't support 'em all, but this is a nice turnaround from last time, when I could barely bring myself to care about any of the units. I guess I'll join Team Hrid? I recently got him and was really excited about the pull, so I guess I'll do that.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I added a pool for this Voting Gauntlet Topic.

Thank you @Johann for reminding that this was a thing. I totally forgot that pools exist. Hahaha

You should also check the "Make voter names public" checkbox in the poll to make it so that we can see who else is on each team.

54 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I decided. My offer to Team Gunnthra will be a support/healing built Linde with Dragon Fang. 

Do you think i should have Seal Res on her to help Blizzard more or Renewal to more chances to heal?

Do your Lind have Seal Res or Chill Res? If she has Chill Res, it would be great. If she has Seal Real, go with  Renewal.

Going with Fjorm aka #TeamThighs. I’ve alwaus liked her design and she’s incredibly useful for my Arena team. 

Should Fjorm fall prematurely, I’ll likely join the snow loli unless she’s out herself which makes things especially difficult. I have Gunnthra and Surtr but the former already won a gauntlet and the latter isn’t someone I care for. I already don’t have half of the cast here being Hrid, Helbindi, Laegjarn, and Laevatein so they’ll be difficult to support, though I do like Hrid and Laegjarn enough.

I'll wait to see how teams are forming up before committing. Laegjarn is a favorite of mine, but I am a feather merc at heart and she isn't quite so dear as to override that. If not her Hrid is my second pick. Not sure who I will have for support. I might just throw up Gunnthra to support Hrid.

3 minutes ago, Silverly said:

Going with Fjorm aka #TeamThighs. I’ve alwaus liked her design and she’s incredibly useful for my Arena team. 

Should Fjorm fall prematurely, I’ll likely join the snow loli unless she’s out herself which makes things especially difficult. I have Gunnthra and Surtr but the former already won a gauntlet and the latter isn’t someone I care for. I already don’t have half of the cast here being Hrid, Helbindi, Laegjarn, and Laevatein so they’ll be difficult to support, though I do like Hrid and Laegjarn enough.

Gunnthra won a VG before? What was the theme? I think it was from before i joined.

Fjorm or Gunnthra for me, depends on which team is better for feather mercenaries since that is all I will be doing this time around. I'm not really invested in this VG since none of the characters interest me that much even if the theme does make sense for a nice sendoff for Book 2.

Edited by NSSKG151

24 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Gunnthra won a VG before? What was the theme? I think it was from before i joined.

I believe the VG took place around May and it was something along the lines of the Askr trio (plus Fjorm) vs Legendary Heroes which compromised of Ike, Grima, Ryoma, and Gunnthra. Gunnthra managed to upset both Ryoma and Ike, and then handily defeated Alfonse in the final round. This particular VG was infamous for having all but two wins be caused by convenient multipliers making many of them feel illegitimate. 

35 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

The Heroes & Legends Voting Gauntlet, and it happened between June 1st 2018 and June 7th 2018.

Spoiler

vg10.jpg

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I’m very begrudgingly going to participate in this VG and (as I said on a previous page) am going with Fjorm. When she loses, I’m going full feather merc since I literally don’t care about anyone here and absolutely refuse to side with the only other character I have (Gunnthra).

If anyone wants to add me, I’ll be lending my soon-to-be +10 Naga’s Voice Tiki:

Name: Tybrosion, ID: 0085075948

+8 NV!Tiki (+Atk/-Spd): Lightning Breath+ (+Def refine), Reposition, Aether, Steady Breath, Quick Riposte 3, Infantry Rush 3, Distant Def 3 seal; my lead is Felicia for now

55 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I hope all of them lose

but, since I can't have that, I'm gonna pick the next best thing, surtr all the way, I got him on my free pull and have been meaning to do something with him.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

Sorry I couldn't help it. It seems so fitting for you to throw in with Surtr when you want them all to lose.

I can't decide between Laegjarn or Laevatein. I like them both about equal (and both have been really lucky to show up 3-4 times for me).

It's funny that Hrid's the least notable in the story even next to Gunnthra and Ylgr (if you count Loki as Ylgr time), and he's got the most votes.

Edited by Alkaid

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas I'll go with Hrid as well! Any wishes for my lead? 

Highest merges are still Shiro, Roy, Cherche, Cordelia & M!Marth. 

As usual any green or colourless lead would do fine for me :)

Merges don't really matter to me

Let me know what you want, although obviously Owain won't be repping this time

Edited by mcsilas

Realizing I only have Fjorm out of all of them, lol.

It's really amazing that the entire cast of Book 2 is so forgettable and meh. I'll go with Laegjarn because I like Camuses, if she loses Hrid for being cute, and if they're both out then Gunnthra because I like her design.

So, I got really bored yesterday/this morning and booted up Tomodachi Life. Oh a whim, I decided to have my characters vote on whether I should join team Fjorm or team Gunnthra. They chose Fjorm by, like, an overwhelming amount.

Perhaps I should redo it with Fjorm, Gunnthra, and Surtr, the three characters I have, since using Surtr will give me HM while the other two do not. If I get Hrid, of course, I'm going with him.

I'm really not sure who I wanna support for this gauntlet. I have Fjorm, Gunnthra, Surtr, and Ylgr, but Helbindi, Laegjarn and Hrid are pretty cool and were some of my favorite Book II characters. I guess I'd narrow it down to Surtr, Helbindi, or Hrid, just because. I dunno.