Hello there!

Espurrhoodie

I'm Espurrhoodie, I joined this site because I don't have any friends who play Fire Emblem (The only people I know IRL who could somewhat understand what I'm yammering about with FE are my Tae Kwon Do instructor, who only knows about FE through Smash bros, and my mom, who's only exposure to FE is through Heroes), I've played, Awakening, Fates, SoV, Warriors, and Heroes.

Well, I have 7 and 8, I just need to get off my butt and finish them, and I've read what has been translated of the FE4 manga, but does that even qualify?

Also, I kind of have a thing for weird stuff, and TV Tropes, and My Immortal-tier fanfiction, and Pokemon, and Vocaloid.

I am so bad at introductions I am so sorry.

10 hours ago, Slumber said:

Welcome.

This is a great place if you want to discuss, or argue, or ramble, or whatever.

Thank you! I hope to get along with everyone! Well, mostly, friendly debates are welcome to me.

9 hours ago, grinus said:

You've definitely found the right place to discuss Fire Emblem with other FE fans. A warm welcome to you and looking forward to seeing some fan fiction in the creative section. 

Admittedly, I don't really write that much fanfiction, although I might just randomly decide to write god-awful crack fics for no reason other than to vent. And I am certain nothing I write could surpass Supper Smash Bros: Mishonh from God in terms of awfulness.

1 hour ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

You found a great place to ramble about FE. Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to the Forest, EspurrHoodie!

14 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I am so bad at introductions I am so sorry.

Fear not for you are forgiven. Also, you write a pretty nice intro so don't feel bad about it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

On 11/29/2018 at 12:59 PM, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, EspurrHoodie!

Fear not for you are forgiven. Also, you write a pretty nice intro so don't feel bad about it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Oh, uh, really?

Also, sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been a bit busy.

Nice to meet you! I'm a Vocaloid fan as well, although I'm more into the utaite/indie side of it. I literally don't have any friends who appreciate my taste in music and the ones who bothered to try it waste no time in telling me KPop is better.

Oh right, I was meant to say something about Fire Emblem. Whoops.

I agree with other posters that this is a very friendly and open minded forum, by the way.

16 hours ago, snowyglacier said:

Nice to meet you! I'm a Vocaloid fan as well, although I'm more into the utaite/indie side of it. I literally don't have any friends who appreciate my taste in music and the ones who bothered to try it waste no time in telling me KPop is better

Well they just have no taste cause vocaloid is great(even though my personal favorite is Teto who is an UTAU and not a vocaloid) I mean it’s cute anime girls that sing great music what’s not to love.

In all seriousness though I love a lot of vocaloid and UTAU songs and characters. Rolling girl, unhappy refrain, and servent of evil being amoung my favorites.

Also welcome @Espurrhoodie you’ve come to the right place for a civil meeting ground of various FE fans

On 12/2/2018 at 5:36 PM, snowyglacier said:

Nice to meet you! I'm a Vocaloid fan as well, although I'm more into the utaite/indie side of it. I literally don't have any friends who appreciate my taste in music and the ones who bothered to try it waste no time in telling me KPop is better.

Oh right, I was meant to say something about Fire Emblem. Whoops.

I agree with other posters that this is a very friendly and open minded forum, by the way.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:19 AM, Otts486 said:

Well they just have no taste cause vocaloid is great(even though my personal favorite is Teto who is an UTAU and not a vocaloid) I mean it’s cute anime girls that sing great music what’s not to love.

In all seriousness though I love a lot of vocaloid and UTAU songs and characters. Rolling girl, unhappy refrain, and servent of evil being amoung my favorites.

Also welcome @Espurrhoodie you’ve come to the right place for a civil meeting ground of various FE fans

Oh hey, Vocaloid fans!

I've been into Vocaloid for about five years, I think? Could be more, could be less.

I'm into all three sides, I just like Vocaloid in general.

I don't have any friends who are into Vocaloid, either.

All are pretty good songs, too!