December 2018 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I hope it's flying healer Elincia, but I'm not holding my breath since Micaiah exists... Though I actually think Micaiah would make more sense as a Mythic Hero now, where she's technically Yune in Micaiah's body.

annnd..... 
that just got spoiled for me :( 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:
  Hide contents

Yune in Micaiah's body?

Well, sorry for not knowing that there were people in this thread that hadn't played RD/didn't know... I wasn't intending to get anyone upset.

Edited by Anacybele

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, sorry for not knowing that there were people in this thread that hadn't played RD/didn't know... I wasn't intending to get anyone upset.

well i know you didn't intend - and i'm not upset, just disappointed. I've just started playing it - so hopefully i can forget, i've been really good about avoiding spoilers with RD. I know for me, i tend not to say anything (especially of that magnitude) regarding any game even though it could be seen as common knowledge simply because, you never know right?  but that's just me.

like i said hopefully i'll forget, or it will be sort of like Doctor Who or something. 
you know it - but you have to get the entire concept to really get that punch. :)

... Are we seriously never getting another colorless legendary hero?

Also, Azura. Why. What is it with IS and churning out variants of the same freaking characters over and over again? I wouldn't even be opposed to Azura herself if she'd come a bit later after Adrift. ISwhatareyoudoing

Another chance for me to Not get a flying refresher, since in my game they are not in the summoning pool at all.  Even though I am not that fond of Azura and I don't like alts of characters that already have 4, I have to admit her art is really good and I am hoping she shows up for me.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

Another chance for me to Not get a flying refresher, since in my game they are not in the summoning pool at all.  Even though I am not that fond of Azura and I don't like alts of characters that already have 4, I have to admit her art is really good and I am hoping she shows up for me.

I found her costume kinds ugly actually. The headdress specially. Different strokes i guess.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

I found her costume kinds ugly actually. The headdress specially. Different strokes i guess.

True, everyone has their own taste.  

Well, I was gonna try for Marth anyway, and probably always will unless they give regular Marth the Exalted Falchion, but with Legendary Azura’s arrival Blue could give me something nice too. Gray Waves looks stupidly good (imagine combining this with someone who has Galeforce), and Prayer Wheel is a great late Christmas gift to everyone who wanted an easy way to get +6 on all stats for their Bladetome and/or Laevatein. She looks awesome, though she is a ranged dancer so I expect her to be the glassiest of cannons.

The fact that Azura interests me pretty much ensures that I won’t be pulling her (don’t think I’ve pulled a Legendary I don’t have, on their banner or on a rerun, since Lucina, so I’m not getting my hopes up), but good luck to everyone else!

Something that we need to test:

Azura's weapon, Prayer Wheel, grants bonus to ally iqual to the higher bonus on that ally. If ally doesn't have a bonus, Azura will not grant any bonus to that ally. That's ok. HOWEVER, if Azura has a dancer skill, like Earth Dance Sacred Seal (Def+5 to target ally when dance/sing is used), all stats will receive the bonus?

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... Are we seriously never getting another colorless legendary hero?

Yeah, and there IS a clear option for one in flying healer Elincia! This is my question too.

Also, I'm someone that likes Azura and I'm disappointed here. She's gotten several alts already, including one that was extremely recent. I do wish I had a flying dancer/singer, but...now I don't even want NY Azura anymore.

But oh well, I can save more orbs for laguz!

Ok looking at my prediction:

• Legendary Marth
  • Summer Tiki
  • Flora
  • Legendary Hector
  • Olwen (G) Flying Nino
  • New Legendary Xander!?!? Helbindi 
  • Fjorm
  • Summer Camilla
  • Quan Legendary Azura
  • Eir
  • Brave Veronica
  • Summer Linde Takumi

Only one I gave crap odds to was Helbindi (which I specifically said required a Muspell miracle), and to me this suggests Laegjarn will appear on the next banner. Some preliminary expectations for next month:

• Ike, Eirika, Tiki, and Lyn are coming back
  • Next new hero is Mythic and very likely Colorless given that Robin won't be coming back til February
  • Laegjarn will probably be there, rounding out the Muspell generals, and the reds on the banner
  • Brave Ephraim will appear, as only he and Celica haven't from CYL2, and red would already be full
  • Summer Linde will certainly appear to round out the summer heroes
  • I wager the remaining slots would be filled with Hoshidan Summer Elinicia & Ryoma, and Loki

Early prediction list, which I'll probably update in the next thread, especially if the banner notes give us some new insight:

Spoiler
  • Legendary Ike
  • Legendary Eirika
  • Laegjarn
  • Legendary Lyn
  • Brave Ephraim
  • Dancer Elincia
  • Legendary Tiki
  • Quan?
  • Dancing Ryoma
  • New Mythic Hero
  • Summer Linde
  • Loki

54 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Same, I don't like it that much either. Would have been better without the huge feather, IMO~

Well, unless I don't want anything on the NY Banner, I'll likely be skipping this Banner for the most part, sans a few tries for Veronica~

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

@Johann Eir will have the same Fate as FGrima. Running as colorless constantly. Unless its rules out that Eir wont come back next month

Well, they did say that we're getting a new Mythic hero in January, and we know the 4 Legendaries who are returning (none of which are colorless), so unless they bump it up to 6 Legendary/Mythic heroes total, she probably won't be back until March.

14 minutes ago, Johann said:

Well, they did say that we're getting a new Mythic hero in January, and we know the 4 Legendaries who are returning (none of which are colorless), so unless they bump it up to 6 Legendary/Mythic heroes total, she probably won't be back until March.

wouldnt be surprised if they do, since Mythics only affect AR. I mean there is no incentiv to pull Mythics ecxept for AR or skills.