Favorite football team? (includes Soccer)

Sub Zero

Title is self explanatory, what's your favorite Football team? (This includes Soccer, for those outside the States) 

Edited by ~ Yuri ~

• 3 weeks later...

I don't follow football all that much, but when I do, I root for the Bears.  They won the Super Bowl the year I was born, and most of my family roots for them.

I don't follow soccer. I'm just not a fan of the sport at all.

But having been born in Pittsburgh, I'm a Steelers fan! Living in NC for a few years also turned me into a Panthers fan too. I root for them after the Steelers.

• 4 weeks later...

Los Angeles Rams fan if we're talking American Football.

But for Association Football, aka Soccer, I used to be a Galaxy fan, but now whenI move back to LA, I wouldn't have to drive through traffic to Carson to see a Major League Soccer game anymore. Thanks LAFC!

• 2 months later...

I'm a great fan of football in general. Sport was always an important part of my life because of an influence of my parents and friends, and some of them liked football very much too. It was also one of the first sport games ever which I was taught to play (thanks to my father) and I still play it often with my friends :): Can't say that I'm such a good player but anyway I enjoy every game very much.
And in case of football teams I like the most of all Arsenal (England), Flamengo (Brazil) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clube_de_Regatas_do_Flamengo and Azkals (Philippines). It's like music genres, you just like some of them very much and the other aren't interesting for you at all. And I often watch the football matches, especially the ones in which my fav teams participate, cheer for them and make bets https://777score.ph/ on them time till time too. I like to collect various fan stuff with their symbold too, for example I have really many cool posters in my room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...