Learning with Sharena spoils new feature

redlight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it makes a certain degree of sense based on the little information we have of Book 3. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Light Legendary Hero as our free story unit a la Fjorm.

I did think they'd eventually add new seasons. 

I'd prefer if they added a third active season to balance it out, though. A light/dark season would be a bad inclusion without the proper time to actually create efficient teams for Arena during these seasons. 

Hardly surprising, in fact, I was expecting it. Light and Dark is a common theme in FE. Blade of light vs shadow dragon, earth mother vs war father also light goddess vs dark god, blade of light vs dark dragon once again, gods vs a dark god, holy stones vs demon king, judgement vs chaos (morality inverted this time), and AGAIN blade of light vs dark dragon, and dark knights vs light samurais. 

Makes sense IS wanna keep their legendary heroes a little longer and they are running out of spots, as there’s only one remaining for each

That makes a lot of sense, since Book III will deal with the life (light) and death (dark) concept. Also, this is a good answer to the blessing/bonus board, by increasing the number of Legendary Heroes from 16 to 24... unless IS also decides to do dual blessing heroes.

Also, Henry isn't a vampire anymore...

Makes me wonder if this means a new set of legendary heroes for next year (once they finish off the current block) or if they'll do something different with these. It could be a whole new type of banner/special hero thing too, which would still be cool. Legendary heroes were a total surprise for 2.0, so there's a chance 3.0 will do something we won't expect too.

More legendary heroes means more chances for a legendary Camilla, so I'm down.

Micaiah could be a Dark Legendary Hero, sinse she has Dark Affinity in Radiant Dawn, while Elincia could be a Light Legendary Hero, since she has Heaven Affinity in both games she appears. Celica could be a Light Legendary Hero too.

Darkness Blessing Fallen Gunnthrá

Edited by Diovani Bressan

21 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/eve006/

Uh, did they just change it again? Now I don't see the light/dark blessing picture anymore. 4* H.Henry is on the defense map page, though.

They just keep on giving

37 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Neat now Tharja can truly be one with the darkness. I'm guessing is for the new ocs and future legendary heroes.

I don’t think so, so far legendary heroes are OCs, protagonist, or lore-important at worsts. Tharja doesn’t belong in either, so I doubt she’ll be a legendary hero.

44 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Micaiah could be a Dark Legendary Hero,

It’s surprising how many characters fit the criteria of making it out as a dark legendary hero considering how antagonistic it usually is. Looking back at Vanguard Ike, Dark Legendary Hero Micaiah makes prefect sense, and we don’t have a shortage of candidates. There could be one of the Nohr royalty, and Veronica is a likely candidate as well. I see Alm as one due to his connection to Duma and Rigelian royalty.

light legendary heroes on the other hand is not due to a shortage of candidates, it’s actually WHO’S gonna make it. In order to keep variety of series, Julia must become one

Just now, Midnox said:

I don’t think so, so far legendary heroes are OCs, protagonist, or lore-important at worsts. Tharja doesn’t belong in either, so I doubt she’ll be a legendary hero.

I was saying when it comes out, I'm planning to use a dark blessing for on her. Not for her to be a future legendary which  is a very slim chance to happen.

30 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Intern-kun may be meeting Hel soon.

Can't wait to pull for him on the Denizens of Hel banner after Book 3 ends.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Light and Dark blessings annoy me for the fact that Tiki and Grima missed their chance to have those elements and ended up with Earth instead.

Honestly? Same. But I'm trying not to think about it because this was something I had been wanting and speculating.

And I just thought of another reason for me to be annoyed about new elements. Now I have to switch around blessings for my Arena teams even more than I already do.

Or build like 2 more armor teams, which is expensive.

10 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:I was saying when it comes out, I'm planning to use a dark blessing for on her. Not for her to be a future legendary which  is a very slim chance to happen.

Ah ok, my bad

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Light and Dark blessings annoy me for the fact that Tiki and Grima missed their chance to have those elements and ended up with Earth instead.

I have to agree on this one. Those seem to be the most random chosing of legendary heroes. I dunno how they’ve concluded divine dragon waifu could be earth. Grima would have made sense if not were for Echoes retconing his origins as being closely related to divine dragons instead of earth. SHE’S EVEN TREATED AS A FLYING UNIT, you can’t go further from earth than that XD

Saw that earlier. Now we have 6 seasons  huh, glad I am not a Legendary Hero Collector anyway. xD
I still may wait to see who it is, if these are interesting heroes I may pull for one. For now Legendary Hero banners are still kinda meh. Maybe they try something new with these.