Learning with Sharena spoils new feature

redlight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I guess this opens the door for a possible legendary Zelgius, that's definitely something I'd save up orbs for. Hopefully in his Begnion armour.

That would be kick ass

3 hours ago, Alkaid said:

new type of banner/special hero

Mythic Heroes Anri CONFIRMED?!

I mean...I guess this happened. Frankly, I stopped paying attention to Legendary Heroes a while back, so this idea's kind of meh for me...unless we get Anri. Then HECK YES

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Light and Dark blessings annoy me for the fact that Tiki and Grima missed their chance to have those elements and ended up with Earth instead.

I'll take Grima being a Earth Elemental because of their backstory (despite looking very grimmy they aren't exactly Dark Dragons)... Tiki on the other hand is the weird one even more me lol.

19 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I'll take Grima being a Earth Elemental because of their backstory (despite looking very grimmy they aren't exactly Dark Dragons)... Tiki on the other hand is the weird one even more me lol.

Earth legendary Grima would have made sense as it was presumed in Awakening he descended from Earth Dragons, as as I’ve mentioned, Echoes kinda retconed it as him being an artificial human/Divine Dragon. Hell, light legendary hero Grima makes WAY more sense with that revelation XD

I think the main takeaway from this is that IS can and will insert new Seasons into the game to avoid doubling up on Blessing types (we now have 8 more potential LHeroes before repeating combinations). What other Elements could there be? Null/ Void?

And yes, I look forward to Micaiah being a Dark Hero. What if the "good OCs" of Book 3 are also Dark Elementals? That'd be an interesting spin on things given we're going to Hel.

35 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Mythic Heroes Anri CONFIRMED?!

I mean...I guess this happened. Frankly, I stopped paying attention to Legendary Heroes a while back, so this idea's kind of meh for me...unless we get Anri. Then HECK YES

I don't think this will ever happen (prove me wrong, Intelligent Systems!) but I'd love an "actually Legendary Heroes" Banner with Anri, the Eight Legends, Nada Kuya and the Five Heroes (and maybe Morva?) from FE8...

There's probably not much money in them in IS' eyes though. Especially not when they're convinced Fates alts are the way to the public's hearts.

Edited by DefyingFates

The most important takeaway from this is that we'll eventuallybe getting 2 more sets of blessed garden maps, and we'll need an additional 24 heroes to bless to complete the new 3-map chains.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

And I just thought of another reason for me to be annoyed about new elements. Now I have to switch around blessings for my Arena teams even more than I already do.

Or build like 2 more armor teams, which is expensive.

the logistic nightmare just took another step into being beyond awfull.
Besides keeping track of 4 blessings and built teams around them, you need now multiple builds, PVE, Arena, Arena Assault and lately Aether Raids... and now 2 more blessings ._., seriously at times I am useing up more time for this logistic nightmare then actually playing the game lol

On one hand this is a huge meh for me because Legendary heroes hate me (unless they give another one for free, which I'll gladly welcome) but on the other I'm pissed because now I'll need to get more units for AA whenever the Light/Dark seasons happen and most of my good units are already blessed.

So, will Micaiah be Light/Holy or Dark when she arrives with the Radiant Dawn banner month?

We know its like, 90% chance going to happen. She used Light magic and talked with/possessed by a not-so-evil goddess a lot, but she also naturally had the Dark element. 

I wonder what effect the blessings will have? I mean the stats are allready used up with all the other blessings unless they want to, welp... powercreep blessings...

I have a fun Idea for blessings:
Darkness: applies a Fog of War debuff on the map
Light: removes fog of War debuff on the map

Enjoy going blind into Aether Raids because you cant see shit!

I am guessing one of them will have a quickened pulse like effect
and the other will have some form of true damage added to specials effect or something like that.

I'm honestly hoping that they retcon Lucina, Tiki, and Grima to Light, Light, and Dark, respectively, and justify it by giving out like 3 Wind, 6 Earth, 6 Light, and 3 Dark blessings as compensation. (The Light and Dark blessings to switch over existing teams to the new element and the Wind and Earth blessings to compensate for the blessings that would be overwritten.)

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I wonder what effect the blessings will have? I mean the stats are allready used up with all the other blessings unless they want to, welp... powercreep blessings...

Probably just different combinations of stats. I'm not expecting anything fancy. More likely not even anything different.

Edited by Falter

17 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I have a fun Idea for blessings:
Darkness: applies a Fog of War debuff on the map
Light: removes fog of War debuff on the map

Enjoy going blind into Aether Raids because you cant see shit!

I am guessing one of them will have a quickened pulse like effect
and the other will have some form of true damage added to specials effect or something like that.

They'd have the same stat boosts as the other Elements. Why wouldn't they?

Edit: Kaze'd.

Edited by DefyingFates

25 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

So, will Micaiah be Light/Holy or Dark when she arrives with the Radiant Dawn banner month?

We know its like, 90% chance going to happen. She used Light magic and talked with/possessed by a not-so-evil goddess a lot, but she also naturally had the Dark element. 

I feel that will depend if Yune is in control of her body. For her Light Sage/Priestess promotions.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm honestly hoping that they retcon Lucina, Tiki, and Grima to Light, Light, and Dark, respectively, and justify it by giving out like 3 Wind, 6 Earth, 6 Light, and 3 Dark blessings as compensation. (The Light and Dark blessings to switch over existing teams to the new element and the Wind and Earth blessings to compensate for the blessings that would be overwritten.)

Speaking of which, why is Lucina a Wind legendary in the first place? Is there anything in the japanese version that associates Lucina with Wind?

Every other Legendary Hero fits their element, expect Lucina.