Book 3 Artist?

Heyo people, it's been a while.

With Book 3 coming soon, and that likely means we'll get a new cast of original characters being added to the mix. Because of that, I've been kind of wondering if there will be a different artist taking lead for it. Kozaki Yusuki, as we all expected, had taken care of Book 1 making the Askran and Emblian folks. Maeshima Shigeki had taken over for Book 2 creating Nifl and Muspell. Which artist do you think would be a good fit or do you want to see for Book 3 under the assumption that the main artist will change?

Basically this is another "Who's your favorite artist in FEH?" topic in disguise.

Personally I want Umiu Geso because they are literally goals but they've done two characters only so :/

In terms of the consistency of quality, which is probably the most important thing when anchoring a Book here, I'd go for Wada Sachiko or Kita Senri. It helps that they did art for the main series.

Edited by Ice Dragon

With the promise of Binding Blade coming back, I am looking forward to see some arts from Wada Sachiko. He made some beautiful arts for Heroes so far, and he's been on Fire Emblem design for a long time.

I'd be happy if they just kept Shigeki again. I liked him every since his original and Spring Camillas, but he did a great job on Book 2 as well. If they have to switch, I guess Asatani Tomoyo seems like a good fit. Shigeki's work meshed well with Kozaki's characters, and I think Tomoyo's work would similarly fit alongside those two.

Contrary to many, I do not want Kita or Wada to take over for Book III, and it is exactly because they have already done art for the main series.

I’d love to see Kumiko Suekane at the helm of Book III design, honestly. Or Kokon Konfuzi.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Mikoto and LA!Eliwood's artist would be nice

True that. Misei Ito did great job with those two as well as Cecilia and Percival in Cipher.

I wouldn’t mind Mayo as well, actually.

@Hilda You mixed up Katarina and Athena, which is all I’m going to say on the matter.

Edited by Vaximillian

My favourite artists are Hidari, Asatani, Wada (FE8), Senri (FE9-10) and HACCAN. Any of those would be great choices.

Other fine choices include Daisuke, HAKO, Konfuzi Kokon and Maiponpon.

IMO though, a lot of artists in FEH have only drawn burly male characters or cute females, an artist would be required to have skills to do both. 

Tobi would be my number 1 pick, personally, even though the faint watercolor(?) style is a bit different, all of Tobi’s characters are among my favorites.

Otherwise, just someone who matches the original 2 books style. Personally wasn’t a fan of most of Book 2’s design. I didn’t think ANY of the Nifl sisters looked good (the little one looks like a boy), and wasn’t a fan of most of the Muspell cast.

Which is odd because I loved both Hríd and Laegjarn a LOT. So definitely has a style I like, but something felt off about every other character even if the style matched.

So really, I just want someone good.

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

Just dint get the Artist that did Eliwood and Katarina. It looks awfull and those eyes still haunt me to this day...

thumb1.jpg?resize=200,165

Edited by Garlyle

Soeda Ippei. That is all.

Otherwise series staple like Kita Senri or Wada Sachiko would be good but both are pretty busy with Cipher. Hidari could work.
cuboon, kaya8 or Asatani would be a welcome sight as well.