What is Your Current Focus?

jameslove001

I guess my current focus is making +10 units out of 3/4 star units. There are tons of characters I want to merge right now including L'Arachel, Lonqu, Raven, Cherche, Caeda, Clair, Cordelia, Felicia, Ares and infantry Eirika. I would also like to do Xander, Camus, Black Knight, Masked Marth and Marisa but I might never get around to them with the current rate of grails coming in. Palla and F!Robin also might get added to the list depending on how good their upcoming refines are.

Otherwise I am just sitting on 400 orbs at the moment and waiting for alts of Anna to come in since all my other favorite characters are in Heroes now. Though I wouldn't mind pulling for Linde (been almost two years now and I still haven't gotten her yet, hopefully she is put in the next batch of star demotes since outside of Aura her skill kit is outdated by today's standard) and Horse Chrom (would like a dragon slaying cavalry unit for AA).

Don't really care much about Arena, AA or Aether Raid. I alternate between rank 19 and 20 for Arena, I'm in the 5000-10,000 zone for AA and in the 10,000-20,000 zone for Aether raids. It just seems I can't score any higher in Arena without investing in +10 armor units and Aether Raids is just Cancer City filled with mage and staff cavalry units and dancers.