PAL - NTSC AR Code Conversion Help

Years ago, I had an Action Replay Code for Path of Radiance that gave Every character's weapons and items infinite uses.  I think the original code was made by Jay007, but it was for PAL and someone converted it to NTSC. But I've since lost the code, and I need some kind soul to re-convert the old code back to NTSC so I can use it again.

R42B-2GP1-ZE19C
UDZ6-3YM4-0YVEP
ABMK-9J51-RGVHQ

Can someone help me out, here?

• 1 month later...

GCNCrypt doesn't convert codes between regions, only to and from different cheat code formats - you have to use a hex offset to do that - but I don't know what that offset is, or I'd do it myself.

I know this is late, but I have some NTSC codes on GCN crypt figured out, maybe I can help.

I'm not sure if I know what you mean by infinite, do you mean 99 uses?

I've found an old topic by you, where its said:

Q7V1-P6T5-F449F
UDZ6-3YM4-0YVEP
ABMK-9J51-RGVHQ

Is the US version of the code you want.

If you're interested, we can also discuss other AR related topics for the game here. Like I've found its possible to recruit bosses in Rout chapters, but no luck doing so on "defeat Bosses" yet I've seen Videos of Path of Radiance with playable bosses only found in defeat boss chapters.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

6 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

I know this is late, but I have some NTSC codes on GCN crypt figured out, maybe I can help.

I'm not sure if I know what you mean by infinite, do you mean 99 uses?

I've found an old topic by you, where its said:

Q7V1-P6T5-F449F
UDZ6-3YM4-0YVEP
ABMK-9J51-RGVHQ

Is the US version of the code you want.

If you're interested, we can also discuss other AR related topics for the game here. Like I've found its possible to recruit bosses in Rout chapters, but no luck doing so on "defeat Bosses" yet I've seen Videos of Path of Radiance with playable bosses only found in defeat boss chapters.

I tried that code, and it froze my game; I just didn't post back the results. And yes, I do mean 99 uses. As I said in my response to Hier, GCNCrypt DOES NOT convert codes to or from different regions; it only converts between AR, Codebreaker, and Gameshark formats. You need a HEX offset to convert from PAL to NTSC. That is literally the only way to do region conversions.

Edited by GamerX51

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:21 AM, Emperor Hardin said:

I believe one of my codes, gives Ike 99 of a bunch of items, let me check.

CHW6-1V3K-J3PCV

HTR2-ABTT-MQJ9N

The code I once had, the one I'm trying to find, gave everyone on the battlefield 99 of any weapon and item they had in their Inventories.. even enemies.

Edited by GamerX51

On 1/27/2019 at 5:21 AM, GamerX51 said:

The code I once had, the one I'm trying to find, gave everyone on the battlefield 99 of any weapon and item they had in their Inventories.. even enemies.

I see, I don't have that one.

Is there anyone where one can commission someone to convert action replay codes?

Besides the one you mentioned, there are some Shadow Dragon codes, I'd like converted to US Action replays.