Our Single Most Wanted Character from each game

Gregster101

1 minute ago, Dandy Druid said:

I can get behind this. Phina and Tethys deserve more love. Phina because she's the first dancer and one of the only real combat dancer. Tethys because she has great characterization and I would like to see what they come up for her in FEH.

I just realized I forgot about Singers in Tellius. How can I forget FLYING ones? They are the best ones.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I just realized I forgot about Singers in Tellius. How can I forget FLYING ones? They are the best ones.

Yeah I forgot to give an honorable mention to Reyson. If beast units become a thing I want him on a banner with Tibarn.

Yes, flying singers are the best.  I've only played RD and PR, so my most wanted units are:

PR: Zihark (or Reyson)

RD: Reyson (or Nailah with Rafiel)

Yeah...  Hard to narrow it down to one XD.  And yes, Reyson is in there twice XD

Shadow Dragon: Radd

Fire Emblem Shaodows of Valentia: Jesse

3, 4 and 5 never played so don’t really have suggestions. Only know the lords and such.

Fire emblem Binding Blade: Murdock

Fire Emblem Blazing Blade: Rath

Fire Emblem the sacred Stones: Duessel

Fire Emblem path of Radiance: (so many but) Tibarn

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Zihark

Fire Emblem Awakening: Miriel

Fire Emblem Fates: (could care less but) Charlotte

Ok, gonna try too.

FE1/11: Elice

FE2/15: Valbar

FE3/12: Phina / ''My Unit'' (I mean, maybe?)

FE4: Oifey

FE5: Aahh, I don't know! Orsin?

FE6: Gonzalez, just do it.

FE7: Marcus

FE8: Gerik (would love to see Tethys/Orson too..)

FE9: Just create a new ''beast class'' and put pretty much anyone.

FE10: Jill

FE13: Vaike

FE14: Mozu

Funny, you can even think of some ''histories'' for some of them. Like Marcus and Oifey.

Archanea: Wolf

Valentia: Deen

Genealogy: Lex

Thracia: Sara

Binding Blade: Rutger

Blazing Blade: Oswin

Sacred Stones: Cormag

Tellius: Jill

Ylisse: Anna

Fates: Anna

Only played the 3DS games though I do know most of story and characters from Archanea and I have seen someone stream Blazing Blade in the past so most of my decisions for the other games are based on how appealing they look to me at first glance.

And yes, I did put Anna on there twice since technically those are different incarnations of her and according to CYL IS seems to treat them as different characters plus Awakening Anna is still the only top 20 female character from the CYL1 that is still not in the game. Still holding out hope that the only reason the other Annas are not here yet is because they are planning to release a banner with her Three Houses incarnation to go along with her Awakening and Fates self (and if we are lucky her Apotheosis self will be a GHB or LHB). Though if Anna is not allowed then Cynthia for Awakening and I guess Shura for Fates.

I’d go with these:

FE1/11: Etzel
FE2/15: Tatiana 
FE3/12: Norne
FE4: Patty
FE5: Kempf
FE6: Larum
FE7: Denning or Nergal
FE8: Moulder the Boulder
FE9: Lethe
FE10: Laura
FE13: Vaike
FE14: Rinkah

Edited by Lord-Zero

FE1/11: Julian
FE2/15: Don’t give a shit
FE3/12: Malice
FE4: Don’t give a shit
FE5: Don’t give a shit
FE6: Milady
FE7: Louise 
FE8: Ross
FE9: Ilyana 
FE10: Leonardo
FE13: Cynthia
FE14: Forrest

As I was looking over the list of FEs, I realized I don't actually feel super-strongly about most of these. But I guess...

FE1/11: Gotoh, or possibly Ban-ban.
FE2/15: idk, Jedah? But only if his B Passive is Duma's Gift
FE3/12: Kris
FE4: Haven't played it.
FE5: Haven't played it.
FE6: Haven't played it.
FE7: Haven't played it.
FE8: Knoll
FE9: Naesala
FE10: Tibarn
FE13: Cynthia, with a distant second to Cervantes' mustache
FE14: Lilith

Shadow Dragon: Gotoh

Fire Emblem Echoes: Conrad

Mystery of the Emblem: Nyna

Genealogy of the Holy War: Briggid

Thracia: Raydrick

Binding Blade: Idounn

Blazing Blade: Nergal

Sacred Stones: Knoll

Path of Radiance: Ashnard

Radiant Dawn: Sephiran

Awakening: Validar

Fates Birthright: Yukimura

Fates Conquest: Fell Vessel Garon

Fates Revelation: Human Anankos

Heroes: Bruno

Warriors: Darios

Shadow Dragon: Bantu

Gaiden/Echoes: Tatiana 

Mystery: Malice

Genealogy: Oifey

Thracia: Eyvel 

Binding Blade: Gonzalez 

Blazing Blade: Louise

Sacred Stones: Dozla

Path of Radiance: Lucia

Radiant Dawn: Jill

Awakening: Cynthia 

Fates: Shura

Fire Emblem Heroes:  Bruno (GHB, TT, whatever)

Three Houses: Start a banner with Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude

It would be great if we want back to this thread year later and look back at our posts to see if we got any of the listed characters.

Shadow Dragon: Elice and Nyna
Valentia: Luthier, Valbar
(New) Mystery: Phina
Genealogy: Briggid, Oifey
Thracia: Eyvel
Binding Blade: Lugh
Blazing Blade: Marcus and Oswin
Sacred Stones: Dozla
Path of Radiance: Jill and Haar
Radiant Dawn: Pelleas
Awakening: Flavia and Basilio
Fates: Forrest

A few ties here and there.

Making pictures is kind of a pain for my currently very limited skill at actually making photos, but here's my most-wanted character per game:

Shadow Dragon: Elice

Shadows of Valentia: Forsyth

Mystery of the Emblem: Phina

Genealogy of the Holy War: Azelle

Thracia 776: Linoan

Binding Blade: Thea

Blazing Sword: Fiora

Sacred Stones: Gerik

Path of Radiance: Brom

Radiant Dawn: Brom

Awakening: Gregor

Fates: Benny

For me....

Shadow Dragon- Norne (I suppose in any case. No one left from Archanea that I care about)

Echoes: Shadows of Valentia- Conrad or Forsyth.

Mystery of the Emblem: None

Genealogy of the Holy War: Open to anyone.

Thracia 776: Again, open to anyone.

Binding Blade: Sue (Really surprised she isn't in yet)

Blazing Blade: Farina

The Sacred Stones: Vanessa or Ewan.

Path of Radiance: Ashnard or Jill

Radiant Dawn: Haar or Jill

Awakening: None

Fates: None

SD: Julian

Echoes: Silque

NM: Cecil

GNY: Arthur

T776: Lara

BB: Hugh

FE: Heath

SS: Franz

PoR: Jill

RD: Laura

AW: Cynthia

FA: no one really (Silas was my only want from that game)

This looks fun! Okay, here we go!

FE1/11: Most characters from this game are on the same level as one another. That is, most of them don't get any lines/narrative/etc. and those who do tend to just get 1 line. Those who get more only get lines on introduction. (Thinking about this, why do people complain about the FEH characters not getting enough characterization? They do way better than the ones here! I mean, who can forget Cord and Bord's heartfelt supports? ...Right.) Anyway, that's not to say that I wouldn't like to see these characters get fleshed out more (and maybe they were in FE3/12) and I do enjoy the potential in many of these characters. Narrowing it down to 1, however, is easy. As much as I'd like Julian, Lena, Matthis, Frey, Rickard, Cord, and Bord in the game, my obvious choice is Bantu. I've been saying this for a long time, and as I said before, I'll keep saying it until he's in the game. I want him to be a red dragonstone user and wouldn't mind if he supplemented the 3* pool. He could really balance out Jagen, Wrys, and Gunter on a team and then my complaining old men team would finally be complete! (Yeah, my reasons are likely not what anyone expected, even though that's only the primary reason. I also want more kete diversity in the game.) And before anyone says that I can just use Garon, Garon doesn't fit the parameters of complaining constantly about his age/getting defensive about it. Bantu seems the sort to talk about his age as he worries over Tiki, and I'm banking on that.

FE2/15: Let's see... Though I've never played 2, I've played a good deal of 15 (even though I haven't finished it yet) and I do enjoy the characters here (among other aspects of the game, but that's off-topic.) More or less any character not in Heroes yet could fit on this list. A lot of my favorites are already in Heroes so... Fernand, maybe? I kept wanting to play him, but for obvious reasons, he wound up not being playable. This way, he could finally use his named lance, too! Honorable mentions to Forsyth, Python, and Luthier...but also to Duma, Mila, and Jedah (it'd be interesting to see what they do script-wise since Sonya is in Heroes.)

FE3/12: I know this takes place after the events of FE1/11, but I don't know enough about which characters are actually in here to say. Did Tiki go berserk in this one? 'Cause a zerk'd Tiki could be cool (despite the abundance of Tikis already in Heroes/FE at large.)

FE4: It's between Dew and Azel. Either one being fleshed out more would be fun. Hmm... I'll go ahead and say Azel. They have more to work with for him since Arvis and his family are already in Heroes.

FE5: (Have not played/watched; dunno)

FE6: (Have not played/watched; dunno)

FE7: Whoo, toughie. There are a lot of good, well-fleshed-out characters in this one who I'd like to see in Heroes, and I'm not allowed to choose more than 1. Kent and Sain go without saying, but they're a set, so I can't really choose one over the other. Serra's in, so it'd be great if Erk joined her. Merlinus is funny, and I can just imagine his shrieking if he was a unit who actually had to fight! XD Crit quotes could be something like "Eeeek!" or "Someone save me!" and the artwork could be him trying to cast a spell and run away at the same time, eyes tightly closed or something. However, he's not my pick. Heath and Vaida would also be cool, as would Uther and healthy Elbert, but my vote has got to go to Nils. I've wanted him in the game for a long time, and that hasn't changed. Maybe he could be a green dragonstone infantry refresher. That'd be good, I think. Runner-up is probably Leila. Matthew's been waiting since the start of Heroes for her to be summoned, and my heart breaks for those two.

FE8: Same situation as above. Great characters, several of which aren't yet in Heroes. (Also, as above, I haven't quite finished playing through the game yet, though I'm further in 7 than I am in 8 despite 8 being my first FE, but the reason for that is a bit of a long story for something off-topic, so I'll leave that be.) Still, I think I know my pick here. As neat as it'd be to have Moulder, Colm, Artur, Forde, Kyle, Saleh, Orson (who would make a fantastic GHB), Gerik, Tethys, Cormag, or my runner-up for this pick, Ewan, in Heroes, my vote this time has to go to Franz. With both Seth and Amelia in the game, he, I think, would be a good addition (and Forde and Kyle could follow soon after.) Honestly, though, I like the entire cast in this one, and having the likes of Glen, Heyden, or Fado (or even Dara!) would also be fantastic.

FE9: This one's tough for reasons mentioned before: I love so many characters in here that it's tough to choose. This one I've actually finished, and is not only my favorite FE of all time, but perhaps even my favorite video game of all time. So, pretty much, anyone from this game would make me happy (even Schaeferr, who just might have the best* death quote of any villain in FE.) That said, I do have some I want more than others. Ashnard, for example, would not only make a great GHB, but is kind of due for it. I'm not going to tell IS how to make their games, but he certainly wouldn't be out of place, and I'd really like to add him to my barracks. I'd also really like to get Nasir, and, well, all of the Laguz. (And all the Beorcs and everyone ever in this game, even Nealuchi and Izuka.) Shinon, Boyd, Rolf, Rhys, and Gatrie all have yet to enter the game, and I'd love to see the Griel's Mercenaries set completed. That said, I'd really like to be able to recruit Griel himself. Griel, in fact, is the close runner-up for my selection for this game. However, the unit I want the most from FE9 is Elena: the mother of Ike and Mist. She's not playable ever, and never even appears as a sprite (on account of being dead before the game starts.) However, she's clearly depicted with a staff in at least one of her artworks, so I figure she'd be a staffer, and either an infantry or a cavalry unit. (Infantry is probably more likely.) We didn't get the chance to get to know her other than second-hand, so I'd really enjoy hearing her directly. She's just a great person, and I can just imagine her reaction to seeing her kids doing so well. (Man, this game has such an ability to fill me with emotion... Even indirectly, like this.)

FE10: This one's tough because, despite the beautiful music, graphics and character design, and fun and intriguing gameplay, I actually really really didn't like the writing in this one. I'm not going to rant about my opinion, though, since there are people who really like this game, its characters, and its overall plot, and I don't want to attack them indirectly by attacking the thing they like. But, for me, personally, this game's writing could use significant improvement, especially as far as representing the characters goes. For the most part, if the FE9 incarnation exists, I'd prefer the character to be represented in that context. That's not to say, however, that there aren't characters I enjoy from this game, and there are a couple examples of ones where I prefer this version of them to their FE9 version, though only one's coming to mind at the moment (Haar. He just got a lot more fleshed out in FE10, and in a way that was totally consistent to his FE9 character three years prior. He's one of the few gems in this game in that way.) Anyway, while Volug and Nailah would both be fun to have in Heroes, and I'd like to see Edward, Nolan, and Leonardo fleshed out more, they didn't quite make it into my top picks. King Deghinsea would make an awesome GHB. Honorable mentions go to him, Meg, Laura, Vika, Fiona (for the lolz), and Rafiel. But the one I think would be the most interesting (although actually just about tied with Deghinsea) is actually Queen Almedha.

FE13: Though fairly well-represented, obviously not every character from here is in Heroes yet. Many of the ones I like from here are already in the game, but of course there are ones I would still be happy to see in Heroes. Ricken, Gregor, Basilio, Cynthia, Brady, Yen'fay and Laurent aren't my number one pick, though I do like them. Yarne, Flavia, Emmeryn, Gangrel (GHB), Validar (GHB), and Naga got a lot closer, but in the end, my pick has to be Nah. Naga almost edged her out, but Nah just feels like the more "completing" choice.

FE14: I haven't played this yet, even though I know of several characters. So, to keep things fair and accurate I won't vote on this one. (I'm counting all 3 routes for this.)

FEH: Askr, Embla, Nifl, and Muspel (the dragons, who I'm guessing are wind, earth, water, and fire, respectively.) Since I have to choose one, though, I'd have to say Askr since that one makes the most sense for where the story is now. But, being partial to ice, I'd be more interested in meeting Nifl. Bruno is an honorable mention (though, since this is their home game, technically they're already in the game, just not recruitable.)

* "Best" not meant as in "most meaningful."

Okay! Demographic count time! Male:Female (Not counting Nifl since I don't know if Nifl is male or female) = 5:3. Human:Dragon = 4:5.

Ooh I like the picture template, somehow it wasn't showing up for me in the OP.

Ok my answers again but now in picture form cause that's fun:

5c0973c042685_fefavs2.jpg.558ccb1d25d3c1c0b1d0b9a1bffc33b8.jpg

In text:

Spoiler

Shadow Dragon: Etzel

Shadows of Valentia: Mila

Mystery of the Emblem: Xane

Genealogy of the Holy War: Patty

Thracia 776: Mareeta

Binding Blade: Sue

Blazing Blade: Louise

Sacred Stones: Knoll