If you could change one move on a character, what would it be?

Fabulously Olivier

16 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Indeed. My attachment is to the giant ass laser beam of death rather than the phonetic word buster.

I believe it would work as a final smash, but then I wouldn't know what to replace Buster on the arts with.

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I believe it would work as a final smash, but then I wouldn't know what to replace Buster on the arts with.

Monado Enchant would make the most sense as that is the Monado art that actually increases damage delt. Although its name might be a little unintuitive in the context of Smash. Alternatively they could make up a new name like they did for Monado Smash. Monado Edge would make the most sense. That's even more intuitive than Buster.

Edited by Jotari

Robin uses Elwind and Archfire outside of his/her special moves in their jab combo, so I'd like to see other tomes represented too some way. Specifically it'd be cool is Nosferateau was used for their pummel. This would give a health restoration options that's slightly easier to land, while still keeping Nosfearteau useful (because let's face it, barely any damage gets done with pummels).