Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Pots?

The stuff we roll up in small paper and smoke. Wrys hands them out like candy. Why do you think Athena looks so high? She is always next to Wrys in the Barracks!

He means Stamina POTionS.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any final predictions or thoughts, chaps? Expectations seem rather low, and while the length of the video doesn't necessarily equate to quality, 10 minutes feels a bit short. 

We'll get the next banner trailer and refines, I'm sure, and a trailer for Book III, but I do hope we'll get more than that. Beast units would be fun. 

Edit: oh, all the predictions were on the last page. I suck at forum-ing on my mobile. 

Edited by Thane

Due to that Announcement last night, they'll probably spend at least a minute on Aether Raids. Book III trailer should be a given~ New Banner trailer will likely be shown~ Probably the new Refines and POTENTIALLY something actually new and worth caring about~

I only expect them to show one banner so if it's the Christmas units, then I would imagine the New Heroes won't be Beasts, or vice versa if we are going to be getting Beasts that they'll just show the Christmas Units with the usual trailer~

I wonder how the response will be if they take the time to give details on the new weapons.

also, beasts can be announced alongside book 3, if they introduced a galia styled new country that could be the case.

course, the more I think about it the more I remember that IS would like nothing more than to make laguz not exist anymore.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

the more I remember that IS would like nothing more than to make laguz not exist anymore.

Since when, and why? Is this about them creating random Beast races for Fateswakening?

2 hours ago, Tolvir said:

maybe daggers get the buff they have been needing, expecially since Staves have pretty much taken the utility and debuffing role they were supposed to have.

Crack theory, but what if daggers get the "ignore effects that prevent counterattacks" ability people are theorising for Raventomes*? It doesn't make any sense, but it'd be a literal "screw you" to the class that stole their gimmick xD

* I just realised this would be an awesome refine for Lyon even if no other Raventomes do, to give people a reason to invest in him over Sophia and other Raventomes (ditto for the Robins, now I think of it - you'd have a Colourless counter from all three Colours of mages to boot!)

Ahem. My bad, I don't know where all that theorising came from.

Anyway, two and a half hours to go, everyone! Honestly the only think I'm expecting is a Book 3 trailer, so unless they make it the most anticlimactic thing ever or give Loki a prominent role in it I'll be satisfied either way :P

They didn't release a trailer last night, which likely means that it is saved for the channel.  To justify taking precious time, it may be a new unit type (beast units?) that need to be explained in a long laborious way by Feh.  She will probably say like 2 or 3 sentences and it will take 2 or 3 minutes after the 2 minute banner trailer.  Anyways if this new unit type, or new type of orb (gold orbs?) or whatever is really awesome and groundbreaking then it is worth it.  Then I think we get book 3 trailer, Light/Dark blessings and explanation, and Aether Raid changes.

Financially Feh is in a bit of a critical point, they are still doing well but much less so than they did the first year.  This should mean more drastic changes, modes, address of complaints/criticisms and other things to renew interest in the game as well as increase profits.  So maybe this channel will be something special, then again we've seen enough of these and many have been disappointing so best not to get hopes up.

4 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

new type of orb (gold orbs?)

I just realised that unless IS injects a ton of Gold units into the 3-4* pool, gold Orbs would be guaranteed 5* unit for months, if not years, if we got them out of the blue as you suggest. I'm embarrassed it took me so long, to be honest...

Spoiler

Tibarn!!!!!!!!

Laguz coming in January!  Four of them!

Edit: Wait...  Nailah too?!  I have to watch again.

Edited by Venmi

Okay I'm hyped. More than I expected.

Spoiler

Beast units look good, the new character with a colorless sword looks good too, Hel looks like Hell, I like Metal music, the new characters look like bastards and I love it.

Eir, a free Colorless Dagger Flier from the looks of it, will be joining us as a free Mythical unit.

...god it's painful to say that... MYTHICAL unit... we got a whole new season of powercreep, don't we?

Edited by Xenomata

Great, more Blessing stuff. Let me guess, Mythic Heroes powercreep Legendary Heroes.

Hero Fest looks cool. Colorless person, eh?

First Summon Tickets? Wait, they are changing it entirely now? (Oh, so there is still the free summon, the tickets are there in addition I think.) Tickets expire, go figure.

TIBARN
TIBARN
TIBARN

Wow, they even censored the stats.

Turn off the heavy metal please...

Free Eir. Get your Free Eir after the thing, just like Fjorm.

Overall...

1. Book III better be worth it. Story looks interesting, but the music killed my hype for it.
2. More Blessings. I get the references to Affinity and stuff back in the older FE titles, but I don't care much for Blessings in Heroes...
3. Beast Units (Laguz) are finally a thing. That is something to be excited about, at least.

Honestly, not as hyped as I thought I would be. The music sapped my hype and blessings did so further. Tibarn's reveal was the highlight for me. Maybe I'll have more thoughts once I think some more.

Well, uh

This is dumb, this is ridiculous, I don't like any of this, why

In all seriousness, the only thing I'm really happy to hear about is beast units being added in January. (Also, I think I saw Nailah, but I could be wrong.) First summon ticket is also a cool idea.

As for things I didn't like:
- Another type of "special" hero, mythic heroes. Yaaaaaaaay. Well, at least anima being an element gives Eliwood a chance to show up on one of these
- Another freebie princess, yaaaaay. I'm not complaining about free 5-stars, but can't we get a plot-relevant male character? Especially since we had Fjorm in book 2?
- Story looks bad. Heroes won't do the "dark and edgy" thing well.