Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

4 minutes ago, The Priest said:

@Zangetsu
Aw, cute, an apologist without arguments.
Guess, people don't want improvement.

---

Setting this aside, myth trivia.

Lif and (Lif)thrasir arethe Adam & Eva for Norse mythology. They are the only human survivors of Ragnarok and it is foretold they will repopulate the world.
... which is funny in regards to Askr and Embla. Maybe Thrasir is supposed to be first Emblan Empress (which relates back to the blood curse of the Emblan family).

Lif looks like Alfonse, who we know is a descendant of his. Veronica does look like Thrasir

Aside from the death met the music in book 3 looks to be pretty great.

Yay. Hero Fest is back. I liked Hero Fest for it's smaller focus list tho you can still get pitybroken so remember that.

I don't want to set myself up for too much disappointment, but this has potential. Might end up being like the fanfic I thought up of Alfonse going on a quest to save Sharena's soul from Hel

Interestingly enough Feh speaks of Alfonse and co. when referring to the party. Does Alfonso Despacito become the true MC

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so random theory I have.
Notice that when the owl talks about the name for the new Seasonal Blessing units, the Mythic Heroes, she describes it as "absolutely divine". I don't think they just threw that word in there randomly, especially because the first Mythic Hero we're getting happens to be the princess of Hel.
So my theory is that Mythic Heroes will have some basis in divinity, and that we'll most likely be getting some deity figures as Mythic Heroes. Honestly, getting Duma as a Dark Blessing dragon unit would be amazing. Naga as...Astra, maybe?

17 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Anyway, this was a short banner but I liked it! And Feh spoke quickly too! It's nice that Sharena gets to headline the Book 3 banner but wow is this right in the gut. I have to say Paralogues will be much lonelier now (I wonder if they'll all be set in Hel or be non-canon), but hopefully we get more character development overall?

I suspect Sharena will still be there for the seasonal paralogues. They avoid mentioning the main story so they probably don't take place during the main plot but in a weird undefined place in time that's perhaps before or after the story. So Sharena will be fine. The tone shift would also be pretty jarring otherwise. 

''My beloved sister just died....now lets go celebrate Christmas! And then its on to the beach!'' 

17 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

And where is the trailer for tomorrow's banner? Since they bothered announcing Tibarn and Nailah early I'm guessing it's an Awakening banner guest starring Camilla.

That does seem the most likely outcome, yeah. Its been a while(relatively speaking) that we had an Awakening banner and its likely to be used for filler since its the most marketable. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

8 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Okay, so random theory I have.
Notice that when the owl talks about the name for the new Seasonal Blessing units, the Mythic Heroes, she describes it as "absolutely divine". I don't think they just threw that word in there randomly, especially because the first Mythic Hero we're getting happens to be the princess of Hel.
So my theory is that Mythic Heroes will have some basis in divinity, and that we'll most likely be getting some deity figures as Mythic Heroes. Honestly, getting Duma as a Dark Blessing dragon unit would be amazing. Naga as...Astra, maybe?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Nifl, Askr, Muspell and Embla (the dragons) will come quicker than I thought, or maybe my prediction that they'll be featured in book 4 is actually spot on.

I feel like I lost a few brain cells after watching that.  This looks like if that Vampire Emblem thing was real and I don't enjoy the death metal thing (as much as it fits).

Glad Beast units are finally making it in, though.  Mmmm, Nailah...

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Is tomorrow's banner just going to be the Hero Fest? It feels weird to me that it's not been announced yet. After the two person banner, I don't know what to expect -.-

When I predicted our first 1 unit banner I wasn't being serious.

1 minute ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Hypothetically at least, that'd be cool... problem is, Naga etc. are all dragons. Iirc the only out-and-out gods in Fire Emblem thus far are Ashunera, Yune and Ashera. Even including divine dragons only includes those three and maybe a few others involved in Darna. 

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Is tomorrow's banner just going to be the Hero Fest? It feels weird to me that it's not been announced yet. After the two person banner, I don't know what to expect -.-

Seems like it. Besides it wouldn't make sense to have a completely different focus besides the new whale bait. Plus Chapter 1 seems solely focused on the Hel OCs.

We will probably have to wait for Radiant Dawn.

8 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Hypothetically at least, that'd be cool... problem is, Naga etc. are all dragons. Iirc the only out-and-out gods in Fire Emblem thus far are Ashunera, Yune and Ashera. Even including divine dragons only includes those three and maybe a few others involved in Darna. 

I actually forgot about the Tellius goddesses. Weird. But yeah, I could totally see those ladies being mythic heroes, especially Dark Mythic Yune, maybe alongside the RD banners.

Another thing I saw during the livestream though, is that Tibarn isn't the only Beast unit we're getting. I don't know if anyone mentioned it already, but Naliah is on the map to the left of Sharena. We can see that she's a blue beast unit.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Isn't Loki supposed to be Hel's father?  Loki seems to be with the Askr crew at the beginning of the video, then disappears.

FEH!Loki does whatever she wants. Usually, that means "whatever messes with people the most." Could be she was in the trailer like that just to mess with the players, since she's supposedly a goddess or something and can break the 4th wall (I assume.) In all likelihood, though, she helps Alfonse out. She seems not to like Hel too much. Like, she (Loki) owes her money or something.

1 minute ago, Drakhis said:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.0bd756e68723de263efe71688734350c.png

She looks like a fusion between Mt.lady and midnight from My hero academia and an adult Veronica.

Oh hey, that raises some questions...could Thrasir possibly be related to Veronica? Maybe her mother? Could Embla be situated in Hel? Are we going to invade Embla??

23 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Hey if that's how you feel empowered then go for it. If the game is so disappointing then quitting is still option. God forbid finding something else to do & enjoying it.

Oh, & saying "IMO" doesn't mean people can't voice their opinion about your opinions

you arent helping the cause much, let alone you arent voicing an opinion to their opinion you are suggesting an action thats totally different.

and yes your honor IN MY OPINION this Feh channel sucked hardcore and was a mere fart compared to the one we got with book II and an insult for content. New units =! new content.

8 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Seems like it. Besides it wouldn't make sense to have a completely different focus besides the new whale bait. Plus Chapter 1 seems solely focused on the Hel OCs.

We will probably have to wait for Radiant Dawn.

On the plus side... more orbs to blow on the Xmas or RD banner - I only care about getting one copy of any character after all. Still feels a bit meh, though, due to the trickle of new character banners of late >.< 

I wonder if we're going to get a trailer at all.  I imagine if it's like Book 2, the new banner units would be in the chapters we get tonight, assuming we have a banner.