Revelations Children Run

Guest WovenTears

Guest WovenTears

Hi y'all! While I patiently wait for Three Houses, I've been replaying Awakening and all three fates on lunatic. I am about to start Revelations on Casual Lunatic and want to mainly use the children so I won't be waiting for the offspring seals and I will be using DLC to grind support as soon as the pairings become possible. I know there are hundreds of threads like this, but I thought I would ask about my pairings specifically. I'm not super concerned about passing down skills since I will be buying some. I am totally down for suggestions and recommendations! My only "requirement" is a magic Avatar and Kana.

Azura/Kaze: I never know what to do with Shigure, but I read Kaze does him good and she doesn't harm Midori

Orochi/Jakob: I want Dwyer to stay a staff bot or a magic user. It feels true for him

Silas/Mozu: I read somewhere that this was a really good pairing, but I know Mozu is a good mother for most kids.

Ryoma/Rinkah: This always seems like a pair I do and see people suggest.

Takumi/Setsuna: I want Kiragi to stay an Archer so it seemed to make the most sense to put his father with an archer. I might move her to Niles though.

Saizo/Felicia: Flame shuriken Asugi isn't bad I hear and they both were sorta throw away parents.

Kaden/Kagero: Seems like it had good stat growths for Selkie

Hinata/Hana: Again, another pairing I seem to see everywhere or I just happen to associate together.

Azama/Oboro: This is why I want Dwyer to stay a healer/magic user. With this pairing, Mitama is going to have to come out of shrine maiden

Subaki/Hinoka: I know this makes Caeldori sorta neutral, but my only other thought was Selena for the special support conversation, but that would leave me short a mother and I associate Selena with someone else.

Hayato/Nyx: Nyx just seems like she's the reason Rhajat is a little screwy in the best way possible.

Xander/Charlotte: I dunno why I always associate these two, but I do and only because Xander can't be with Scarlet.

Leo/Sakura: The royal families need to be joined somewhere and I can leave Forrest as a staff bot with this, giving me two dedicated healers/magic users.

Benny/Peri: Opposites attract?

Keaton/Beruka: Another pair I seem to associate with each other. They belong together in my head,

Arthur/Effie: This just carries through from my Conquest playthrough. I love these two together, but I'm sure there are better uses for them.

Odin/Elise: I plan on marrying a magic Ophelia for magic Kana and this seemed to do Ophelia and Kana the most good!

Laslow/Selena: I love these two together and they will always be my OTP 

Spoiler

across time and space.

Niles/Camilla: I love Niles and Nina, but unfortunately this was the ultimate throwaway mom, but I hear Camilla does outlaw Nina some good so I'm not super mad.

+Mag/-Str Avatar/Elise!Ophelia: I just think Magic Avatar and Kana are the best since the Nohr and Hoshido classes are magic based and I like them ended in those classes; father as Nohr and Daughter as Hoshidan.

Thanks so much y'all!