Create a Classic Mode route

Perkilator

(EDIT: Disregard the “Mide” in the title before. That was an error.)

While we’re talking about Smash, why don’t we create some Classic Mode routes for our wanted characters? I’ll go first:

Celica: Journey to the Temple of Palutena (all battles have Mae-Celica’s Echo Fighter-as Celica’s ally.)

Stage 1: Vs. Ridley on Dracula’s Castle (playing “With Mila’s Divine Protection”)

Stage 2: Vs. Wolf on Town and City (playing “Preparing to Advance”)

Stage 3: Vs. King K. Rool on Pirate Ship (playing “Beyond the Distant Skies~Roy’s Journey”)

Stage 4: Vs. Ganondorf on Castle Siege (playing “Against the Dark Knight”)

Stage 5: Vs. Bayonetta on Bridge of Eldin (playing “With Mila’s Divine Protection (Echoes Ver.)”)

Stage 6: Vs. Sheik on Palutena’s Temple (with Palutena as an ally, playing “Duty (Ablaze)”)

Boss: Dracula (set to “The Scions’ Dance in Purgatory” for both phases)

Edited by Jingilator

not sure if this counts since miis are in the game, but strangely they dont have their own classic mode, so ill give my idea of one of em.

Mii Brawler: Fashion show (battles will contain characters capable of wearing many costumes.)

stage 1: vs. Pokemon trainer male and female, colours 7 and 8 (these represent X and Sun, which had costume changes.)

stage 2: vs. male and female Villager

stage 3: vs. 3 Links, with his various outfits.

stage 4: vs. 4 Inklings (with 2 mii gunners as allies using the splatoon costumes)

stage 5: vs. 2 shulks, with one of em being in his trousers

stage 6: fighting miis horde battles. (10-12 will spawn, each wearing a completely different costume)

boss: Master hand & Crazy hand.

I hope this looks alright, it was tough to choose between shulk and mario for stage 5. tho its possible all 3 miis could use the same kind of classic mode, mabey with different costumes used for stage 6.

Edited by Thany

Routes for my custom characters from the other thread:

Prince of Sablé - Transformative Battling!

All stages feature Stage Morph enabled, and you are pitted against characters known for transforming either in the context of Smash Bros. or in their home series.

Stage 1 - Vs. Pokémon Trainer on Pokémon Stadium with Stage Morph into Saffron City. Pokémon Gold/Silver Medley plays throughout.

Stage 2 - Vs. Sheik and Zelda on Gerudo Valley with Stage Morph into Great Plateau Tower. Title Theme - The Legend of Zelda plays throughout.

Stage 3 - Vs. Samus and Zero Suit Samus on Brinstar with Stage Morph into Frigate Orpheon. Sector 1 plays throughout.

Stage 4 - Vs. Kirby and Inkling on Fountain of Dreams with Stage Morph into Moray Towers. Gourmet Race (Melee) and Now or Never! play.

Stage 5 - Vs. a horde of small Greninjas on the Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru stage I outlined in the other thread, with Stage Morph into Dream Land GB. A theme from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru plays throughout. (Based on the numerous frogs in his home game)

Stage 6 - Vs. Prince of Sablé in his blue Prince Richard-inspired color (Or standard palette if playing as the blue one) on Final Destination with Stage Morph into Battlefield. A theme from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru plays throughout. (Based on his duels with Prince Richard)

Boss - Vs. Rathalos. (Stand-in for Lord Delarin)

Credits theme is the credits theme from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru.

Malos - Engine of Destruction

All battles take place on stages where you can destroy a lot of shit.

Stage 1 - Vs. Luigi on Luigi's Mansion. Main Theme - Luigi's Mansion plays.

Stage 2 - Vs. Snake on Shadow Moses Island. Encounter plays.

Stage 3 - Vs. Pit and Palutena on Skyworld. Underworld Theme plays.

Stage 4 - Vs. Marth, Ike, and Robin on Castle Siege locked into the second phase. Story 5 Meeting plays.

Stage 5 - Vs. Olimar on Garden of Hope. Fragment of Hope plays.

Stage 6 - Vs. Mario and Wario on Wrecking Crew. Wrecking Crew Medley plays.

Boss - Vs. Crazy Hand. (He's the destructive hand)

Credits theme is Incoming! from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Adeleine - A Colorful Adventure

Each battle is themed after a color.

Stage 1 - Vs. Mario and Incineroar on Norfair. Dangerous Dinner plays.

Stage 2 - Vs. Samus and Daisy on Kongo Jungle. Through the Forest plays.

Stage 3 - Vs. PAC-MAN and Pikachu on Golden Plains. The Great Cave Offensive plays. 

Stage 4 - Vs. Luigi and Young Link on Green Greens. Butter Building (for 3DS / Wii U) plays.

Stage 5 - Vs. Sonic and Mega Man on Big Blue. Frozen Hillside plays.

Stage 6 - Vs. Ridley and Wolf on Magicant. Sky Tower plays.

Boss - Vs. Marx. (Kirby villain, and coincidentally very colorful)

Credits theme is Planet Popstar.

Kamek - Sizing up the Competition

Every opponent is Giant, and vaguely inspired by an end-of-world boss from Yoshi's Island.

Stage 1 - Vs. Giant Kirby on Dream Land.  Boss Theme Medley plays. (Salvo the Slime)

Stage 2 - Vs. Giant Wii Fit Trainer and two small PAC-MANs on Wii Fit Studio. Fortress Boss - Super Mario Bros. 3 plays. (Roger the Potted Ghost)

Stage 3 - Vs. Giant Piranha Plant King K. Rool on Pirate Ship. Fortress Boss - Super Mario World plays. (Navel Piranha)

Stage 4 - Vs. Giant Squirtle on Castle Siege.  Tough Guy Alert! plays. (Hookbill the Koopa)

Stage 5 - Vs. Giant King Dedede on Mario Galaxy. The Great Tower Showdown 2 plays. (Raphael the Raven)

Stage 6 - Vs. a horde of 8 Yoshis on Super Happy Tree. Yoshi's Story (64) plays.

Boss - Vs. Bowser Jr. followed by Giga Bowser. (Giant Baby Bowser)

Credits theme is Obstacle Course - Yoshi's Island

Also, while I won't go into specifics, I figure the three Mii Fighters could have routes where they square off against fellow brawlers, swordfighters, and gunners, with their bosses being Master + Crazy Hand, Ganon, and Marx respectively.

Edited by Anomalocaris

7 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Routes for my custom characters from the other thread:

Prince of Sablé - Transformative Battling!

All stages feature Stage Morph enabled, and you are pitted against characters known for transforming either in the context of Smash Bros. or in their home series.

Stage 1 - Vs. Pokémon Trainer on Pokémon Stadium with Stage Morph into Saffron City. Pokémon Gold/Silver Medley plays throughout.

Stage 2 - Vs. Sheik and Zelda on Gerudo Valley with Stage Morph into Great Plateau Tower. Title Theme - The Legend of Zelda plays throughout.

Stage 3 - Vs. Samus and Zero Suit Samus on Brinstar with Stage Morph into Frigate Orpheon. Sector 1 plays throughout.

Stage 4 - Vs. Kirby and Inkling on Fountain of Dreams with Stage Morph into Moray Towers. Gourmet Race (Melee) and Now or Never! play.

Stage 5 - Vs. a horde of small Greninjas on the Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru stage I outlined in the other thread, with Stage Morph into Dream Land GB. A theme from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru plays throughout. (Based on the numerous frogs in his home game)

Stage 6 - Vs. Prince of Sablé in his blue Prince Richard-inspired color (Or standard palette if playing as the blue one) on Final Destination with Stage Morph into Battlefield. A theme from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru plays throughout. (Based on his duels with Prince Richard)

Boss - Vs. Rathalos. (Stand-in for Lord Delarin)

Credits theme is the credits theme from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru.

Malos - Engine of Destruction

All battles take place on stages where you can destroy a lot of shit.

Stage 1 - Vs. Luigi on Luigi's Mansion. Main Theme - Luigi's Mansion plays.

Stage 2 - Vs. Snake on Shadow Moses Island. Encounter plays.

Stage 3 - Vs. Pit and Palutena on Skyworld. Underworld Theme plays.

Stage 4 - Vs. Marth, Ike, and Robin on Castle Siege locked into the second phase. Story 5 Meeting plays.

Stage 5 - Vs. Olimar on Garden of Hope. Fragment of Hope plays.

Stage 6 - Vs. Mario and Wario on Wrecking Crew. Wrecking Crew Medley plays.

Boss - Vs. Crazy Hand. (He's the destructive hand)

Credits theme is Incoming! from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Adeleine - A Colorful Adventure

Each battle is themed after a color.

Stage 1 - Vs. Mario and Incineroar on Norfair. Dangerous Dinner plays.

Stage 2 - Vs. Samus and Daisy on Kongo Jungle. Through the Forest plays.

Stage 3 - Vs. PAC-MAN and Pikachu on Golden Plains. The Great Cave Offensive plays. 

Stage 4 - Vs. Luigi and Young Link on Green Greens. Butter Building (for 3DS / Wii U) plays.

Stage 5 - Vs. Sonic and Mega Man on Big Blue. Frozen Hillside plays.

Stage 6 - Vs. Ridley and Wolf on Magicant. Sky Tower plays.

Boss - Vs. Marx. (Kirby villain, and coincidentally very colorful)

Credits theme is Planet Popstar.

Kamek - Sizing up the Competition

Every opponent is Giant, and vaguely inspired by an end-of-world boss from Yoshi's Island.

Stage 1 - Vs. Giant Kirby on Dream Land.  Boss Theme Medley plays. (Salvo the Slime)

Stage 2 - Vs. Giant Wii Fit Trainer and two small PAC-MANs on Wii Fit Studio. Fortress Boss - Super Mario Bros. 3 plays. (Roger the Potted Ghost)

Stage 3 - Vs. Giant Piranha Plant King K. Rool on Pirate Ship. Fortress Boss - Super Mario World plays. (Navel Piranha)

Stage 4 - Vs. Giant Squirtle on Castle Siege.  Tough Guy Alert! plays. (Hookbill the Koopa)

Stage 5 - Vs. Giant King Dedede on Mario Galaxy. The Great Tower Showdown 2 plays. (Raphael the Raven)

Stage 6 - Vs. a horde of 8 Yoshis on Super Happy Tree. Yoshi's Story (64) plays.

Boss - Vs. Bowser Jr. followed by Giga Bowser. (Giant Baby Bowser)

Credits theme is Obstacle Course - Yoshi's Island

Also, while I won't go into specifics, I figure the three Mii Fighters could have routes where they square off against fellow brawlers, swordfighters, and gunners, with their bosses being Master + Crazy Hand, Ganon, and Marx respectively.

I was thinking, for Marx on Adeline’s route, that this song should play during the fight: 

@Anomalocaris I just want to say how much I love all of these ideas, especially the Kamek and Adeline ones. I've read through your entries for everyone in the other thread, but I was too focused on my own entry to think to give any feedback there.

As for my own entry, I really don't feel like making a Classic Mode for Waluigi right now, but let me see if I can whip some up for some other characters I'd like to see.

Octoling - Fly Octo Fly

Loosely based on the story of Agent 8 in the Octo Expansion, starting with their abandoning the Octoling Army and winding up in Inkopolis at the end.

Stage 1 - Vs. Inkling (Agent 3 colour) on Shadow Moses Island. Octoweaponry plays. (Splatoon 1)

Stage 2 - Vs. Giant Roy (Koopaling) on Pokémon Stadium 2 (Battlefield Ver.). I Am Octavio plays (Rebelling against DJ Octavio)

Stage 3 - Vs. Kirby (Blue colour) on Spirit Tracks. Only Sticky Bombs spawn. Calamari Inkantation plays. (The full Octo Expansion experience, starring C.Q. Cumber.)

Stage 4 - Vs. Octoling Horde on Midgar. Muck Warfare plays (Girl Power Station)

Stage 5 - Vs. Giant ROB on Frigate Orpheon (Battlefield ver.). Ebb and Flow/Full Throttle Tentacle! plays (Commander Tartar)

Bonus Stage occurs here instead of after Stage 6.

Stage 6 - Vs. Mii Gunner Horde (All in Splatoon 2 Inkling costumes) on Moray Towers. Now or Never! (Splatfest) from Splatoon 2 plays (Unlocking Octoling for Turf War)

Boss - Rematch Vs. Inkling (Agent 3 colour) and then Master Hand on Final Destination. Fly Octo Fly/Ebb and Flow plays. (Yes, I know that's not actually in the game, bear with me.) (The Agent 3 Secret Boss)

Credits - Acid Hues

Miles "Tails" Prower - Gadgets and Gizmos

The premise of Tails' Classic Mode is very simple: enemies that either are or use complex gadgets and technology.

Stage 1 - Vs. Mega Man on Dr. Wily's Castle. Emerald Hill Zone plays.

Stage 2 - Vs. Snake on Shadow Moses Island. Lights, Camera, Action plays.

Stage 3 - Vs. ROB on Delfino Plaza. Rooftop Run plays.

Stage 4 - Vs. Samus and then Zero Suit Samus on Planet Zebes. Scrap Brain Zone plays.

Stage 5 - Vs. Fox, Falco and Wolf on Lylat Cruise. Reach for the Stars plays.

Stage 6 - Vs. Bowser Jr. Horde on Midgar. Fist Bump plays. (The Koopa Clown Car is the best representation of the Egg-O-Matic, and Midgar is the best representation of Metropolis Zone and similar Sonic endgame levels.)

Boss - Galleom. Open Your Heart plays.

Credits - Wonder World

Edited by Stercus

Queen Sectionia: My Beautiful Kingdom (represents the 6 levels of Triple Deluxe).

Stage 1: Ivysaur on Mushroom Kingdom U (playing Floral Fields).

Stage 2: Female Villager 1 on Super Happy Tree (playing Must Dash).

Stage 3: Ice Climbers on Summit (playing Cold Odyssey).

Stage 4: Gold R.O.B. on Kongo Falls (playing Spinning Jungle).

Stage 5: Red K. Rool on Arena Ferox (playing Mysterious Trap).

Stage 6: King Dedede on Dracula’s Castle (playing Revenge of the Enemy).

Boss: Vs. Marx (playing Moonstruck Blossom).

Credits: Sullied Grace.

Edited by Jingilator

Viewtiful Joe - Henshin-A-Go-Go, Baby!

Every opponent Joe faces has a secret identity, wears a mask, or has adopted a disguise at some point in their games.

Stage 1 - Vs. Luigi (Colour 7) on Paper Mario. Tough Guy Alert! plays. (Mr. L)

Stage 2 - Vs. Lucina on Arena Ferox. Destiny (Ablaze) plays. ("Marth")

Stage 3 - Vs. Wario on Warioware, Inc. WarioWare, Inc. plays. (Wario Man, and Wario: Master of Disguise.)

Stage 4 - Vs. Cloud on Midgar. Let the Battles Begin! plays. ("Miss" Cloud.)

Stage 5 - Vs. Meta Knight on Halberd. Meta Knight's Revenge plays. (Self-explanatory)

Stage 6 - Vs. Young Link and Sheik on Termina Bay. Hidden Mountain and Forest plays. (The nature of Sheik, Majora's Mask)

Boss - Galleom. Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form plays.

Credits: ST01: Roll Out, Wonderful 100!

Kalas (Baten Kaitos) - On Eternal Wings

Reflecting his desire for two full wings, Kalas battles every winged fighter on the roster. Pit serves as an ally to the player for the first five matches. For spoiler reasons.

Stage 1 - Vs. Falco on Lylat Cruise. Space Battleground plays.

Stage 2 - Vs. Duck Hunt on Duck Hunt. Duck Hunt Medley plays.

Stage 3 - Vs. Meta Knight on Fountain of Dreams. The Legendary Air Ride Machine plays.

Stage 4 - Vs. Corrin (Male) and Corrin (Female) on Castle Siege. Lost in Thoughts All Alone (Remix) plays.

Stage 5 - Vs. Ridley and Charizard on Unova Pokémon League. Vs. Meta Ridley plays.

Stage 6 - Vs. Pit, Dark Pit and Palutena on Reset Bomb Forest. Thunder Cloud Temple plays.

Boss - Rathalos. The Valedictory Elegy plays.

Credits: The Valedictory Elegy

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Adventure

Stage 1: Vs. King K. Rool on Kongo Falls (mirroring Papu Papu).

Stage 2: Vs. Incineroar on Great Cave Offensive Ω (mirroring Koala Kong).

Stage 3: Vs. Wolf on Saffron City (mirroring Pinstripe Potoroo).

Stage 4: Vs. Ice Climbers on Suzaku Castle (mirroring the Komodo Bros.).

Stage 5: Vs. Bowser Jr. on Lylat Cruise (mirroring Dr. N. Gin).

Stage 6: Vs. Dark Samus on Frigate Orphan (mirroring Dr. N. Tropy).

Boss: Vs. Marx (playing Cortex’s theme from Crash 1).

Credits: Main Theme Medley (N. Sane Trilogy)

Rex and Pyra - To Elysium!

Stage 1: VS Dark Samus with ally Megaman (thunder beam costume) on Guar Plains (Battling Mor Ardain on Gormott)

Stage 2: VS Gaint Shulk (Sharla costume) and Roy with ally Dedede in Palutena's temple Ω (Battling Malos and Akhos to unlock Mythra)

Stage 3: VS Marth (white costume) on Halberd (Battling Jin on the titan battleship)

Stage 4: VS Giant Megaman (thunder beam costume) in Shadow Moses Island (Battling Giga Rosa)

Stage 5: VS Team of Chroms (recoloured to be all black) in Spear Pillar (Rogue rogue rogue everbero rogue rogue rogue)

Stage 6: VS Giant Shulk (Sharla costume) and Marth (white costume) with ally Palutena in Battlefield skyloft (The big battle at the end of Ch 7)

Bonus stage

Boss: Galleom with ally Marth, "The Acting God" plays in the background.

Arle Nadja - Let's Puyo Battle

Stage 1: VS Charizard (green costume) on Green Hill Zone (Draco Centurios)

Stage 2: VS Sonic on Venom (Mean Beam Machine)

Stage 3: VS Kirby on Summit (Kirby's Avalanche)

Stage 4: VS Chrom on Midgar (Schezo Wegey)

Bonus Stage

Stage 5: VS Bunny Palutena on Norfair (Satan)

Boss: Master hand with the final boss theme of Puyo Puyo 7 playing in the background.

Stage 6: VS Pichu on final destination (Carbuncle)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 3:03 PM, The_antithesis said:

Stage 6: VS Pichu on final destination (Carbuncle)

just seeing Pichu as the final boss of a classic mode is just funny to me.

Isaac: Alchemy Unleashed

Stage 1: dark Kirby on Green Greens (symbolizing possessed Tret). Music: Isaac Battle Theme. 

Stage 2: blue Roy and red Palutena on Temple Battlefield (Saturos and Menardi). Music: Saturos Battle Theme. 

Stage 3: giant Inkling on Pirate Ship (symbolizing the Kraken on the Karagol Sea). Music: Weyard. 

Stage 4: giant Charizard x2 on Venus Lighthouse (end of original Golden Sun). Music: Venus Lighthouse. 

Stage 5: Sheik and Captain Falcon on Fountain of Dreams (Karst and Agatio on Jupiter Lighthouse). Music: Elemental Stars Remix.

Stage 6: giant Bowser on Castle Siege (locked to lava cave) (symbolizing Mars Lighthouse being lit). Music: Apollo Ascent. 

Boss: Rathalos (end of second Golden Sun). Music: Battle Scene/Final Boss.

Credits: Venus Lighthouse 

Edited by Book Bro

EDIT: Is it possible to fix the spoiler boxes? I have no idea why it did it like this and it won't let me fix it. @eclipse

Crash Bandicoot: [Insert Title] (I can't think of anything clever or fitting...)

The idea would be to simulate the boss encounters across the first three Crash games, with characters and stages to represent the particular Crash character and arena the boss encounter was fought in in the games.

Stage 1: VS. against King Dedede on Gamer (Dedede representing Papu Papu, Gamer representing Papu's hut).

Stage 2: VS. against Donkey Kong on Great Cave Offensive (DK representing Koala Kong, Great Cave representing the mining arena Kong is in).

Stage 3: Team VS. with Zero Suit Samus on your team, against King K. Rool and Greninja on Suzaku Castle (Samus representing Coco, and K. Rool and Greninja representing the Komodo Bros., Suzaku representing the dojo the Bros. are in).

Stage 4: VS. against Mega Man on Wily Castle (Mega Man representing N. Gin, Wily Castle representing the space station N. Gin is in).

Stage 5: VS. against Incineroar on Coliseum (Incineroar representing Tiny, Coliseum representing the Roman gladiator arena Tiny is in).

Stage 6: VS. against Bowser on Summit (Bowser representing Dingodile, Summit representing the ice cavern Dingodile is in).

Boss: VS. against against Duck Hunt on Final Destination (Duck Hunt and Final Destination representing the Cortex/Uka Uka combo and final boss arena of Warped).

Lyn: Lady of the Plains

The idea would be to represent various chapters and locations (such as Sacae) of FE7, with matching characters when able.

Stage 1: VS. against Shulk on Gaur Plain (Gaur Plain representing the plains of Sacae).

Stage 2: VS. against Snake on Peach's Castle (Snake representing Lundgren, Peach's Castle representing Caelin castle).

Stage 3: Horde Battle against Mr. Game & Watch on Tortimer Island (Tortimer Island representing the port of Badon and G&W representing the pirates charging at you in the port).

Stage 4: VS. against Toon Link on Pirate Ship (Pirate Ship representing Fargus's ship).

Stage 5: Team VS. with Roy on your team, against R.O.B. and Villager on Castle Siege (Roy representing Eliwood, Castle Siege representing the siege on the castle in chapter 29/31 Sands of Time, and R.O.B. and Villager representing the morphs and Denning).

Stage 6: VS. against Dark Samus on Shadow Moses Island (Dark Samus representing Limstella, Shadow Moses Island representing the area outside the Dragon's Gate in chapter 30/32 Victory or Death where you fight Limstella).

Boss: Team VS. with Roy on your team, against Ganondorf and then giant Bowser upon Ganondorf's defeat on Final Destination (Roy representing Eliwood, Ganondorf representing Nergal, giant Bowser representing the fire dragon, and Final Destination representing the Dragon's Gate).

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Alm: Dungeon Rookie (representing fantasy games and dungeon crawlers)

Stage 1: Link on Hyrule Castle 64 (March to Deliverance)

Stage 2: Lucario on Spear Pillar (Prepare to Advance)

Stage 3: Cloud on Great Cave Offensive (Destiny (Ablaze))

Stage 4: Chrom on Bridge of Eldin (Those Who Challenge Gods)

Stage 5: Bowser on Dracula’s Castle (Crimean Army Sortie)

Stage 6: Simon Belmont on Castle Seige (Lord of a Dead Empire)

Boss: Rathalos (The Scions’ Dance in Purgatory)

Credits: With Mila’s Divine Protection (Brawl)

Let’s see if can guess what Joker’s route will be.

It may be to obvious but my guess is the seven deadly sins. And it would be all simple battles.

Stage 1: Bayonetta representing Lust in the Fountain of Dreams stage

Stage 2: Wario representing Greed in the Golden Plains stage

Stage 3: Kirby representing Gluttony in the Super Happy Tree stage

Stage 4: Shulk representing Wrath in the Reset Bomb Forest stage

Stage 5: Either Cloud or Pit representing Sloth in the Magicant stage

Stage 6: Luigi representing Envy in the Mario Circuit stage

Boss: Ganon representing Pride

Edited by Water Mage

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:15 AM, Thany said:

not sure if this counts since miis are in the game, but strangely they dont have their own classic mode, so ill give my idea of one of em.

I'll go the avatar route for the Mii's:

1: Male and Female Villagers

2: Male and Female Robin

3: Male and Female Inkling

4: Male and Female Corrin

5: Link, Young Link and Toon Link

6: Mii Team

Boss: Master Hand and Crazy Hand

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Darkrai: Destroyer of Happy Dreams (basically going up against super fan service characters on Fountain of Dreams, in chronological order)

Stage 1: Ice Climbers (Ice Climber (Brawl))

Stage 2: Mewtwo (Victory Road (Ruby/Sapphire))

Stage 3: Roy (Winning Road~Roy’s Hope)

Stage 4: Snake (Encounter (Brawl))

Stage 5: Ridley (Meta Ridley)

Stage 6: King K. Rool (Gangplank Galleon)

Boss: Kirby on Fountain of Dreams (Gourmet Race (Melee)), then Marx (Battle! Mesperit/Azelf/Uxie)

Credits: Vs. Dialga/Palkia (Brawl)

Edited by Jingilator

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

Shaymin: Natural Gratitude

Stage 1: Village and Isabelle on Smashville (Tortimer Island Medley)

Stage 2: Peach and Daisy on Hanenbow (Ground Theme~Super Mario Bros. 2)

Stage 3: Piranha Plant on 3D Land (Delfina Plaza)

Stage 4: Dark Pit on Reset Bomb Forest (Dark Pit’s Theme)

Stage 5: Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (Simian Segue/Bonus Room Blitz)

Stage 6: Olimar on Distant Planet (World Map [Pikmin 2, Brawl])

Boss: Dracula (Battle! Giratina)

Credits: Route 209 (Brawl)

• 1 month later...

DeMille: Wonderful Widgets!

Stage 1: R.O.B. on Living Room (Stack Up/Gyromite)

Stage 2: Koopalings on Rainbow Cruise (SMW Fortress Boss)

Stage 3: Fox and Falco on Corneria (Star Fox Medley, Melee)

Stage 4: Inklings on Peach’s Castle 64 (Octoweaponry)

Stage 5: Samus on Midgar (Marionation Gear)

Stage 6: Mega Man on Wily Castle (Top Man Stage)

Boss: Galleom

Credits: (Prepared for Battle; Tomato Adventure)

(had to edit because I just remembered that another post already used the title.)

Edited by Perkilator

• 2 weeks later...

I got a few Classic Mode Route idea for Mike Jones, Impa, and Alm incase if they get added in Ultimate:

Mike Jones (StarTropics):

This is putting some of the characters might match to some of the bosses from StarTropics and Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II since Simon had that as well.

Stage 1: Charizard or Bowser (represents C-Serpent from StarTropics)

Stage 2: Red King. K. Rool (represents Yum Yum from Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II)

Stage 3: Giant Pink Inkling (represents Octo the Huge from StarTropics) with Purple R.O.B. as your ally.

Stage 4: About around Gold, Green, and Yellow 10 Samuses (represents the Space Troopers from StarTropics)

Stage 5: Giant Green Mega Man or R.O.B. (represents Osteroid from StarTropics)

Stage 6: Green Ridley (maybe based off from Zoda-Y from Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II)

Boss: Dracula (represents Zoda since Dracula can transform into a Monster like Zoda) or Ganondorf at first fight and have Giant Red Ridley come in after defeating Ganondorf.

Impa (The Legend of Zelda):

Stage 1: Link

Stage 2: Shiek

Stage 3: Young Link and Toon Link

Stage 4: Giant Inkling

Stage 5: Giant Bowser

Stage 6: Zelda and Dark Link with Tunic Link as your ally

Boss: Ganon

Alm (Fire Emblem):

Stage 1: Marth

Stage 2: Chrom and Lucina

Stage 3: Purple Ganondorf and Gold Link or Corrin (might represent Desaix and Slayde)

Stage 4: Two Female Robins or Zeldas (might represent Marla and Hestia)

Stage 5: Black Ike and Green Roy (might represent Berkut and Fernand)

Stage 6: Red Zelda or Red Female Robin and Red or Black Male Robin (might represent Celica as a Witch and Jedah)

Boss: Rathalos (represents Duma) with Red Zelda or Red Female Robin as your ally

Edited by King Marth 64

Noctis: Clash of Hunters

Stage 1: Vs. Link on Great Plateau (Stand Your Ground)

Stage 2: Vs. Samus and Ridley on Norfair (Free-for-all; Brinstar [Melee])

Stage 3: Vs. Duck Hunt on Duck Hunt (no music)

Stage 4: Vs. Bayonetta on Umbra Clock Tower (Veiled in Black~New Remix)

Stage 5: Vs. Wolf on Venom (Area 6[Brawl])

Stage 6: Vs. Simon and Richter on Dracula’s Castle (Ravus Aeterna)

Boss: Vs. Ganondorf/Ganon (Hellfire/Magna Insomnia)

Susie: Cyberize!

Stage 1: Vs. Olimar on Distant Planet (Venturing Into the Mechanized World)

Stage 2: Vs. Builder Mario on New Donk City (New Donk City)

Stage 3: Vs. Kirby on Great Bay (Pink Ball Activate)

Stage 4: Vs. Meta Knight on Halberd (Meta Knight’s Revenge)

Stage 5: Vs. King Dedede on New Pork City Ω (King Dedede’s Theme [Brawl])

Stage 6: Vs. Rathalos (Boss Theme Medley)

Boss: Vs. Galleom (Money Machine~Remix)

Reimu Hakurei: The Crossover Incident (Foes based on various bosses from the series; all are stamina and floaty battles)

Stage 1: Ice Climbers costume 7 on Summit (Omega form) with 90 HP carrying a Freezie. (Music: Beloved Tomboyish Girl) [Based on Cirno. Appeared more often as a Stage 1 mid-boss (such as in Perfect Cherry Blossom and Double Dealing Character, but she is always more notable than the bosses in the games.]

Stage 2: Daisy Costume 8 on Skyworld with 120 HP carrying a Gust Bellows. (Music: Wind God Girl) [Based on Aya Shameimaru. I do not know whether or not you could face her as a second boss for any character in Phantasmagoria of Flower View (I know she is a stage 4 boss of Mountain of Faith, but I have a better idea), but it seems possible.]

Stage 3:  Zelda costume 3 (160 HP) with 2 small Lucina costume 1/6 (50 HP each) on Fountain of Dreams. (Music: Doll Judgement) [Based on Alice Margatroid, who was Perfect Cherry Blossom’s Stage 3 boss.]

Stage 4: Peach costume 8 (200 HP) carrying a Star Rod on Battlefield. (Music: Love-Colored Magic Spark) [Based on Marisa Kirisame, who acted as Reimu’s Stage 4 boss in Imperishable Night. Of course, she is also a fellow main character in Touhou.]

Stage 5: Lucina costume 2 (250 HP) carrying a Super Scope on Hakurei Shrine [New Stage] (Music: Faith is for the Transient People) [Based on Sanae Kochiya, Stage 5 boss of Mountain of Faith and recurring playable character thereafter.]

Stage 6: Dracula (Music: Septette for the Dead Princess) [Reference to how Remilia Scarlet, Embodiment of Scarlet Devil’s final boss, is a vampire.]

Boss: Zero Suit Samus costume 6 (150 HP) carrying the screw attack, followed up by Bayonetta costume 7 (300 HP) carrying a Beast Ball. All on Final Destination (Battlefield form). (Music: Maiden’s Capriccio (1st phase), Necrofantasia (2nd phase)) [Based on Ran and Yukari Yakumo, who served as the Extra and Phantasmagoria bosses of Perfect Cherry Blossom respectively.]

Geese Howard: Only One Shall Prevail

Stage 1: Bowser on Castle Siege Ω (300 HP Stamina Battle; SMB3 Fortress Boss)

Stage 2: Ganondorf on Bridge of Eldin Ω (300 HP Stamina Battle; SSB4 Gerudo Valley theme)

Stage 3: Mewtwo on Spear Pillar Ω (300 HP Stamina Battle; Red/Blue Medley)

Stage 4: Wolf on Lylat Cruise Ω (300 HP Stamina Battle; Star Wolf [Assault])

Stage 5: Ridley on Norfair Ω (300 HO Stamina Battle; Nemesis Ridley)

Stage 6: King K. Rool on Pirate Ship Ω (300 HP Stamina Battle; Snakey Chantey)

Boss: Ken on Howard Estate Ω, and then Marx on the same stage (Ken Stage Type A, and then Geese ni Kissu)

Spoiler

Meowth: Gotta Catch ‘Em All!

Stage 1: Jigglypuff on Saffron City (DP Wild Pokémon)

Stage 2: Greninja on Prism Tower (XY Wild Pokémon) 

Stage 3: Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle on Pokemon Stadium (RS Wild Pokémon)

Stage 4: Lucario on Spear Pillar (Battle! Team Galactic)

Stage 5:  Incineroar on Pokemon Stadium 2(SM Wild Pokémon)

Stage 6: Pikachu and Pichu on Kalos League (Battle! Team Flare)

Boss: Mewtwo (Red/Blue Medley)

Grovyle and Celebi: Displaced Through Time

Stage 1: Mario Bros. on Mushroomy Kingdom (Gritzy Desert)

Stage 2: Young Link on Great Bay (Ocarina of Time Medley)

Stage 3: Lucina and Robin on Arena Ferox (Destiny (Ablaze))

Stage 4: Bowser and Bowser Jr. on Princess Peach's Castle (Tough Guy Alert!)

Stage 5: Sonic on Green Hill Zone(Rooftop Run)

Stage 6: Richter on Dracula's Castle (Divine Bloodlines)

Boss: Marx (Dialga’s Fight to the Finish!~New Remix)

Neku: Let’s Make Some Noise!

Stage 1: Mr. Game and Watch on Flat Zone X(Flat Zone)

Stage 2: R.O.B. on Battlefield Mario Bros. (Power-Up Medley)

Stage 3: PAC-MAN on Battlefield PAC-Land (PAC-MAN)

Stage 4: Diddy Kong on Kongo Falls (Simian Segue/Bonus Room Blitz)

Stage 5: Olimar on Distant Planet (Environmental Noises)

Stage 6: Daisy on Figure-8 Circuit (Mario Tennis/Mario Golf)

Boss: Rathalos (Twister~New Remix)

Edited by Perkilator