Revival of Revival of SF Tourneys: Smash Ultimate

Jedi

I'm sorry I couldn't be a part of this even though I did say I had interest in joining. But I decided not to pay for the online yet because I heard it's really bad and I don't have an income right now. And on top of that, I was randomly kicked from the Smash Discord and I don't really want to go back anyway. Was getting too toxic for me.

But I'm interested in joining future tourneys when I do start paying for online! Hopefully Sakurai and them have learned from all the complaints and are fixing it. Can't imagine why it's so bad after Nintendo implied online would be better now since we're paying for it and such.

Oh, but just as a heads up: I'm probably not that good lol. And I'm going back to college in January, so I'll have to plan matches around that schedule.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

I'm here and available to fight my opponent, as soon as they're ready.

If they don't show up for a bit. I'll probably auto advance you.

Well I've been eliminated, but I had some really great matches. Still need a lot of practice against real humans in this game. Look forward to taking part I. The next one. Good luck to everyone who made it passed the first round.

5 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well I've been eliminated, but I had some really great matches. Still need a lot of practice against real humans in this game. Look forward to taking part I. The next one. Good luck to everyone who made it passed the first round.

Should be able to get some matches going on the discord, people are pretty willing most of the time

Also @Robin126 @Anthony @Tenders where art thou