Tempest Trial+ : Life is But Fleeting (Dec 18th)

Diovani Bressan

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm still hoping for a WoM seal, just to use Breakers in my clears. 

Bold Fighter + WoM in Arena/AR would be the price ... 

I want to give WoM Seal to my dancers, so I can keep the dual dance skill or give the dancers another B-Skill, and also to give to Legendary Lucina and give her another B-Skill.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we can finish the Threaten (Threaten Res), Drive (Drive Res) and Dance (Torrent Dance (Res again)) families finally between this TT and the next one. Just for the sake of completeness (and to give a support unit Drive Def/Res). Otherwise, I’d like this skills:

First seal: HP/Atk+

Second seal: Fierce Stance, Armored Blow, Warding Blow

Third seal: Brazen Atk/Def, Brazen Def/Res, Brazen Atk/Spe

28 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I want to give WoM Seal to my dancers, so I can keep the dual dance skill or give the dancers another B-Skill, and also to give to Legendary Lucina and give her another B-Skill.

Yeah, ATK/DEF Bond + WoM would be great on Lucina! 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

But it could be even better @mampfoid @Diovani Bressan, you could give her both Atk/Def link AND Atk/Def Bond (or other bond) to abuse the WoM seal hahahahaha

That's a good idea. And if the ally has a skill like a Dual Spur or Spd/Res Link, it makes it even better!

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's a good idea. And if the ally has a skill like a Dual Spur or Spd/Res Link, it makes it even better!

If the ally has Sothe’s C Skill (Atk/Spe Spur) and Spur Atk, things would be even better too!

On 12/13/2018 at 3:33 PM, RexBolt said:

Please not Lissa. Not another f***ing staff unit in 3HQ. 

At least she’ll be hitting harder than Wrys. Just slap a Savage Blow 3 seal on her and maybe kill a Saizo to get Poison Strike as well to speed up the process. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

31 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

At least she’ll be hitting harder than Wrys. Just slap a Savage Blow 3 seal on her and maybe kill a Saizo to get Poison Strike as well to speed up the process. 

Healers can't get Poison Strike, unfortunately~

11 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Healers can't get Poison Strike, unfortunately~

Ack, I forgot about that. Double Savage Blow then. They should really lift some of those skill restrictions on staff users. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

healers can't get anything. dumb game. 

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Ack, I forgot about that. Double Savage Blow then. They should really lift some of those skill restrictions on staff users. 

Give us the Savage Poison Pain we deserve~

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

So the TT will probably be related to the banner. Free seasonal unit or Masked Marth rerun?

I'd say free seasonal since that's what we got for the Halloween one too. Not to mention that an umpteenth Masked Lucina rerun would just be so boring...

This TT's title reminds me of the line "Life may be swift and fleeting" from the Bambi song "Love is a Song" personally. It's one of my favorite Disney songs. But I definitely doubt it's trying to reference a pretty forgotten song from a rather forgotten film. xP

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We got the special heroes silhouettes today, and the trailer will probably be released tomorrow, which is the same day we will get the TT info.

So the TT will probably be related to the banner. Free seasonal unit or Masked Marth rerun?

With Heroic Grails being a thing, there's not really any point to rerunning any past TT units. I don't think they'll ever rerun Masked Lucina again unless something unpredictably bonkers comes up.

17 hours ago, MU woadie said:

I actually thought the title might be a reference to that old Christmas film, “It’s a Wonderful Life”

I just watched that the other day. It'd be neat if that were the case.