Tempest Trial+ : Life is But Fleeting (Dec 18th)

Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Oh yeah. You are right. I guess it because the focus on assists. I like Feints, they are like Ploys you have more control on. Not so sure about Pushs. What do you think about them? 

Push skills are weird. They work well with Mystic Boost, though, and you can't accidentally screw yourself up with positioning like you could with Solo skills, but their HP requirement is also similarly awkward to play around unless you're running Firesweep or Brave weapons.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@silveraura25 I don't see it being that fantastic. In theory it seems pretty good but then factor in the fact that Rogue Dagger+ applies the boosts independently so the dagger unit doesn't require team adjacency and the likelyhood of all 3 units being near your dagger unit all the time is slim. I wouldn't change my Matt's weapon for it to be honest. Rogue Dagger+ is simply a more reliable weapon + the team support it gives from buffing your allies DEF/RES as well.

If that's Cecillia's weapon then it simply means it caters to her being part of armor emblem where she'll always be surrounded by her allies. It's peak potential probably lies on a tactics or emblem team where you can get the 6 to DEF/RES from the weapon on top of +6 from tactics/emblem buffs on top of Seal ATK/Smoke for a sweet sweet 19 point damage reduction, and that's without factoring in Drives, Spurs and Supports. This also means building your team around the unit though, which is a lot of work.

Edited by Zeo

Ha, I just randomly looked up the front page of the subreddit and was wondering what was up with the influx of Cecilia fanart. Now I know. And I guess that means I'll have to come back and actively play for a few days to get the 5* copy at least.

No, I don't have a thing for green hair, why do you ask? :P

so i'm hoping i can get to Cecilia (5*) asap  to benefit from the points. (I guess i could have the silver copy babysit my team but it's gonna be pretty fragile. (I'm running Ophelia, Micaiah, Lewyn/NIno and a Healer - probably Genny though i could use this to train up Sakura to 40 (silver). Genny just heals better. (so does Ethlyn-  but Ethlyn needs a break)

@Diovani BressanCould you add datamine to the topic name please?

Spoiler

Yep. Owl dagger for Cecilia just like Fae's that I had predicted, Atk/Res Bond, Def Ploy. She's rather bulky especially with that dagger. I'll pull for Fae just for VF

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

anyone know what seals have been datamined?

Too early to tell. However, I'd recommend joining gamepress's discord for the datamine channel to be up to date with datamined info

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cecilia’s base skillset is such garbage.

Using her is going to be a pain in TT with that base kit. Can't double and gets doubled, unless QR seal

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Using her is going to be a pain in TT with that base kit. Can't double and gets doubled

I won’t say I expected BF or VF on a free unit but they could have at least had the decency to give her WF. Whatever.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cecilia’s base skillset is such garbage.

Bond Skills are pretty great though. Especially when on a unit that's almost always going to be next to allies. Def Ploy has some fun uses as well. No broken armour skills for her, but then I didn't expect them to give one to her.

Edited by Nanima

Spoiler

Wow - that's a great third seal in Atk/Spd+1.  This is definitely among the better sets of seals we've gotten from TT.  It'll have to wait to be upgraded since Drive Res 2 comes first for me, but Atk/Spd+1 is still very useful even if it's not upgraded to Atk/Spd+2 in the immediate future.

Holy crap all the seals are amazing... and right after I wasted 150 coins on Deflect Magic... I'm about to be out of coins entirely. If the next Tempest has good seals I'm going to be completely out of gas. It's been a long time since I haven't been able to upgrade a seal whenever I want but these are too good to pass up. Can't believe we'll get another set of three right after this one.

Who thought it was a good idea to make the TT boss a 180 BST unit. I can use effective weapons, but goddamn is Fae bulky

Edited by silveraura25

I chose Lucina to double as my healer and red unit since the rest of my team was Valentine Lyn, Legendary Hector, and Winter Cecilia completely forgetting that she can also destroy the boss at the end.

Anyway, got my Cecilia 5* and going in.

Running Winter Tharja, Legendary Tiki, Halloween Kagero, and Halloween Mia for the time being.

I'll switch Mia out for Eirika as soon as I get one... if I get one before the Tempest Trials is over, at least. Fae will probably sub in for Kagero, too, once I get one.

Strictly-player-phase melee armors are kind of a pain to use in Tempest Trials, so Ephraim will sit out if I get one.

Edited by Ice Dragon