Tempest Trial+ : Life is But Fleeting (Dec 18th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated the topic with the new information.

I need to say... Cecilia is pretty good. She has a basic skill set, but she is quite useful. Also, Atk/Res Bond 3 at 4★.

And the Sacred Seals selection for this TT+, all 3 are great! Atk/Spd is great, especially for staff units, and we already discussed about Fierce Stance and Drive Res. Also, another TT is coming in a near future... How can I get enough coins for all these seals?

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wow! Are you planning to use your heroic grails on her?

Yes, I’m planning to grail her in the long run. It’s not like there is anything better for me to spend them on, and I love Cecilia a huge lot.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, I’m planning to grail her in the long run. It’s not like there is anything better for me to spend them on, and I love Cecilia a huge lot.

While you went with a offensive skill set, I was thinking about a defensive skill set with Goodie Boot, Close Counter and Vengeful Fighter.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

While you went with a offensive skill set, I was thinking about a defensive skill set with Goodie Boot, Close Counter and Vengeful Fighter.

Would work just as well! Her statline fits both of these approaches.

So the "crap" seal is Atk/Spd. That is pretty good. I want to upgrade all three of them, but then I wouldn't have coins left for the next TT. Decisions, decisions.

23 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

You're right that that's normally the cutoff, but I don't consider my goal Top 1K.  I consider my goal getting as many feathers from HM as I can, which means trying to get at least the bonus units' HM maxed out while not spending more than 35 stamina pots so that I can sustain this long term.  The Top 1K is a bonus to me.

Ah, ok. The one bonus unit I use still gets maxed and I prefer modes without stamina to HM farm, but if you like it that way, that's good, too.

I have a 90-minute commute to and from work each way via trains, so I spend my time grinding there.  That's 3 hours a day alone, so that's about 7-10 runs an hour, or 21-30 runs for 3 hours.

If you have that time there, I can see you using it that way, but I still wouldn't make it through this.

Don't worry - I still get tons of sleep!

That's good. Keep that up.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My lovely Fae-killer (and everything-killer, honestly):

That's really impressive and it's good to see you got a character you love.

I really like Cecilia, she's a fun unit. I decided to give her Close Counter since I've had the fodder laying around for a while, I'd like to give her VF but I don't have that available just now. I think she'll be a great unit to build over time.

I'll echo what others have said that I like the seals, but I'm holding on to my coins to see what the next TT brings. Though I did upgrade the Att/spd seal.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:03 PM, Zelgius said:

I really like Cecilia, she's a fun unit. I decided to give her Close Counter since I've had the fodder laying around for a while, I'd like to give her VF but I don't have that available just now. I think she'll be a great unit to build over time.

I had the same thoughts. I gave my Cecilia Close Counter too, and since I don't have a extra VF to fodder, I gave her Quick Riposte, and for the seal I am using Fierce Stance.

The team I am using in this TT+ is: Winter Cecilia, Titania, Male Corrin and Brave Veronica.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i don't have DB4 - 
but i have exactly. One Hardin.
(Hector kind of made him obsolete). 

Honestly using them both i find Hardin a bit underrated if only because dude actually have humongous res

Obviously its easy to make Hector that is 100% better than Hardin, but you need to drop Maltet for it

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Honestly using them both i find Hardin a bit underrated if only because dude actually have humongous res

Obviously its easy to make Hector that is 100% better than Hardin, but you need to drop Maltet for it

My Hardin's bane is res. and it huurrrrts him :( 
also, really? what would you replace Maltet with?

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

My Hardin's bane is res. and it huurrrrts him :( 
also, really? what would you replace Maltet with?

The "100% better than Hardin" Bector build is along the lines of Vengeful Fighter, Berkut Lance, Ostian Counter, it hinges to the insane amount of stats you get from Ostian Counter, and then backed for even more crazy stats Berkut Lance gives

This build is better than almost every Vengeful Fighter Hardin build namely

Bector:

53 HP

55 ATK

43 DEF -> able to reach 47 with REF

28 RES -> 35 Berkut able to reach 39 with REF

Hardin:

45 HP

50 ATK

36 DEF

32 RES

Even if you run Bold Quick Riposte on Bector, Hardin loses on DEF(40 with Breath, 42 with Close/Distant Defense) and RES(38 with Distant Defense)

Even when Hardin drop Gradivus for even more ATK lead on Hector favor, Hardin caps at 44/44/50 def, and 32/36

His only advantage is Aether timing and Speed(which while considered pointless, do allow Hardin to significantly reduce some instances of damage)

You can also run Slayer Lance on Bector. Cassa Blanca, Tanenboom, and the armor slaying ones are all decent too

The hot takes here is none of the armor with Distant Counter Prf, with the exception of Grima(because Expiration is a Cooldown Accell over Lightning Breath) really have their Prf weapon as Best in slot. Assuming you put Distant Counter on A slot, you get massive stats spikes from generic weapons which outdoes Breath on many occasion.... Bector cheats even harder because Ostian Counter kinda did what Breath did as a bonus

@Vaximillian Hot damn, I'm jealous. Have you built up normal Cecilia?

As a whole, this TT is pretty nice. The skills, as everyone has said are good, though probably won't be in a rush to upgrade, and while I'm still a little disappointed Cecilia is an armor with a random-ass cleavage window (feels weird for me to be saying that), she's still a hell of a lot of fun, her art is overall very nice, and she's just all around <3

Been running C!Lissa, Cecilia, H!Myrrh, and Ethlyn and despite none being fully built, they do quite well on autobattle H5.