I wrote an Apotheosis Character Guide

soly

So yeah title, I wrote an Apotheosis pairings guide. There's a lot of info on Apotheosis pairings out there, but it's seriously scattered - among 300 pages of the Pairing Thread, across GameFAQs guides and forum posts, and there's one gem I found on like page 1'200 of a TVTropes thread. Not to mention all the stuff with next to nothing out there that I had to bring together myself. No one's ever really bothered to bring it all together before, so I gave it my best effort.

Here's the link. Any feedback would be appreciated. In any case, I do hope it proves of some use to you. That's why I wrote it, after all.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13b2KxYlWGqnMPbXMqjGj850dKa88sAytTCCJw7gpaS4/edit?usp=sharing

3 hours ago, ChickenWings said:

One thing I noticed is that 2nd gen couples are referred as boyfriends/girlfriends instead of husbands/wives.

Haha! Yes, very sharp! They're sort of kids even if not really, and they don't have their own kids either way unless Morgan, and in my head they are children, so using boyfriend/girlfriend was a little more comfortable for me.

2 hours ago, soly said:

Haha! Yes, very sharp! They're sort of kids even if not really, and they don't have their own kids either way unless Morgan, and in my head they are children, so using boyfriend/girlfriend was a little more comfortable for me.

Also, when building the teams without DLC at the end, is it after adding rallies?

Really happy about you putting Stahl!Severa up there with LQ!Severa and Virion!Severa

Also, I didn't know you like Chrom/Maribelle and like to pair your Avatar with Sumia 

This is super good. Like really, really good.

I do tend to pair Robin with Olivia (I like giving the buffbot and the dancer a pairup since they work well together in my playthroughs) But everything you said was on point, like really. I wish I could stay on topic for long enough to write something like this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...