Special Heroes (Gifts of Winter)

Jingle Jangle

Not sure whether Cecila's boot is worth foddering or if I should just go for Def Ploy~

Ephraim's art is hella daddy and his Atk is insane, damn~

I need Fae for that Res Blue Manaketes have scarred me for life.

Eirika's slower than I would have thought but higher Atk that I would have thought, too

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the chapters are out.

Looks like Fjorm is still okay and participating in a paralogue for once! Guess that explains her showing up in the preview.

Ephraim, just like Roy, is told by Cecilia that he has no talent for magic. Welp. Also, Eirika babysits Fae, and Sharena still believes in Askr-Santa being real. :P

It seems my luck is abysmal for this banner. I am on do-not-spend-on-gacha mode for the week and only had about 160 orbs to pull with and got nothing but a female Morgan (granted, that's the last one I needed for a +10).

Got a Levn on the first circle of the rerun banner, though, so at least that one kind of likes me.

This paralogue was very boring. At least the end was funny with us finding out Sharena thinking Santa is real

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

Well, the chapters are out.

Looks like Fjorm is still okay and participating in a paralogue for once! Guess that explains her showing up in the preview.

Ephraim, just like Roy, is told by Cecilia that he has no talent for magic. Welp. Also, Eirika babysits Fae, and Sharena still believes in Askr-Santa being real. :P

Maybe people will finally stop saying she's dead now just because she didn't appear in Book 3's chapters. On the topic of this paralogue, it was a pretty nice inclusion, and nice to see Ylgr join in too.

Also.....oh poor sweet naive Sharena... :D

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

This paralogue was very boring. At least the end was funny with us finding out Sharena thinking Santa is real

You remeber what Loki said, right? Infinite worlds = infinite possibilities. Sharena is right Santa exist... somewhere.

You know. I knew Ephraim was going to have insane attack. It was clear they were going for a Eirika supports Ephraim no matter how far away he is deal even before the banner and the maps dropped.

Still Eirika is the only one that truly interests me. So here is crossing my fingers, because this doesn't interest me enough to drop much on it so I am hoping my meager stockpile and backlog will be enough.

4 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

You remeber what Loki said, right? Infinite worlds = infinite possibilities. Sharena is right Santa exist... somewhere.

There is an infinite number of even numbers, but no matter how far you look, none of them will ever be odd. Infinite worlds doesn't guarantee the existence of Santa.

45 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

I like how the paralogue explains that Fjorm went back to Nifl and didn't die off screen. Chances are that we're not getting a mage Ephraim. Well he got a bunch of alt this year.

I'm fully expecting to eventually get a tome Roy or Ephraim with worse Atk than Odin.

8 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

At least the end was funny with us finding out Sharena thinking Santa is real

7 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Also.....oh poor sweet naive Sharena... :D

She is still so pure an innocent even after witnessing wars and death. She reminds me a little of Priestess from Goblin Slayer, who was hesitant to kill goblin babies at first even after her party was annihilated, eaten, and raped.

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There is an infinite number of even numbers, but no matter how far you look, none of them will ever be odd. Infinite worlds doesn't guarantee the existence of Santa.

Sharena just needs to write a fanfic and open a portal to her fanfic.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm fully expecting to eventually get a tome Roy or Ephraim with worse Atk than Odin.

And they will get Edge tomes: adds base stat total on unit to damage dealt. Why bother with buffs?

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Are you trying imply Loki is liar?! How dare you! Santa is somewhere out there, but naughty kids without faith like you will not get any presents! 

Got everyone for under a 100 Orbs! I am going to spend the rest on the old Foci and try to get WE!Chrom.

Got all 3 though I only wanted Eirika... sadly, she's +Spd/-Atk but I may as well keep her anyways.

Got a -Atk Fae and 2 +Res Ephraims (one with -Atk and one with -Def). Will be giving Effie VF once I get Fae to 5K HM. Not sure about Ephraim though I am thinking about Jakob and Cecilia for BF recipients.

Echo the sentiment of others that Sharena is just so adorable here.  She not only gives away the gifts Askr won to Ylgr, she innocently still believes in Santa.  Pure of heart and despite her age has kept the innocence of a young child.  

Alfonse saw him!

Edited by Lewyn

5 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Fae is so pure and sweet, I'm getting diabetes.  It just melts my heart seeing her so excited about the holiday, but most of all she's happy to see others happy.  And her giving you a hug is just so wonderful.

That hug quote is just too adorable to describe in words. :D