Special Heroes (Gifts of Winter)

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell at all, aside from the one on the left looking to be a small girl. Must either be Fae or Nino. Though Nino got an alt this year, so I guess I'll lean towards Fae. No clue about the one on the right at all.

But both appear to be females. I hope the other two are cool guys. At the very least, Ike... Poor guy deserves a seasonal already.

I don't have any idea this time. xD We get some Mushrooms. 
But yeah, the left one looks like it will be one of the younger characters. We still are missing Fae alt.
Right one who knows. Could be anyone, but not Rinkah. 

Edited by Stroud

It looks like it’s 2 females. The left looks like it could be Fae or Nino. 

Hmm...could be Alm and Faye. Meh, we’ll know on Sunday night tomorrow night... unless they go and reveal the trailer late. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

But otherwise, I can't make heads or tails of either of them~ Lots of...paraphernalia going on~

The developers did it right this time. It’s hard to tell. No obvious parts around like Azura’s necklace. 

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

The developers did it right this time. It’s hard to tell. No obvious parts around like Azura’s necklace. 

Halloween silhouettes also had people pretty stumped~ Last one I remember people getting so easily was Dancing Ryoma and Xander~

11 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

please be something i don't want. please please be something i don't want. 

Ughhh, I'm hoping the same thing!! Haha.

I don't even have a guess this time though. I just hope they're all armors or something and then I won't want them!

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

please be something i don't want. please please be something i don't want. 

This. Please let me skip so I can dump my orbs for Ophelia and Special Spiral instead.

At least if the left one is a loli like Fae that's one down, and it's unlikely I'll want whatever males they pick either. The males I like most already had stuff pretty recently, so they probably won't be on this. Watch that other female be a surprise Hinoka or Peri to make me pull still.

11 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Ughhh, I'm hoping the same thing!! Haha.

I don't even have a guess this time though. I just hope they're all armors or something and then I won't want them!

if they are armours, i'm fine if it's ranged armours. I'm in trouble because i have exactly: Zero
(I don't count Tiki or Bector because they can't go on the offensive) 
the one bright spot is this runs past January so i can ignore it until after I secure Airzura and obviously see whose on the Dec Legendary Banner)

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

This. Please let me skip so I can dump my orbs for Ophelia and Special Spiral instead.

At least if the left one is a loli like Fae that's one down, and it's unlikely I'll want whatever males they pick either. The males I like most already had stuff pretty recently, so they probably won't be on this. Watch that other female be a surprise Hinoka or Peri to make me pull still.

Ophelia would be nice :( I'd like her. (though i don't know if i could kill a Lewyn for her)
I like Fae but i could ignore her, and just wait for the repeat/Legendary appearance. 

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since we had a full banner of Christmas armors last year, I really would prefer no armors this time. :/

Same, but I bet the bottom left is Fae and she's an armored dragon.

I know Armor units are the current meta but I'm tired of them. I also hate the fact that most of them are seasonals too.

1 minute ago, Dandy Druid said:

Same, but I bet the bottom left is Fae and she's an armored dragon.

I know Armor units are the current meta but I'm tired of them. I also hate the fact that most of them are seasonals too.

I hope not...

And I feel the same. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

The left looks a lot like Fae's dress so I am going to guess her.  The one on the right looks a lot like Hawkeye's attacking art so I am going to go out on a limb and guess him, but I am probably wrong.  Anyway I am just hoping for something fun to make me smile, since I need something like that.

8 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

The left looks a lot like Fae's dress so I am going to guess her.  The one on the right looks a lot like Hawkeye's attacking art so I am going to go out on a limb and guess him, but I am probably wrong.  Anyway I am just hoping for something fun to make me smile, since I need something like that.

I do too, actually. I've not been in high spirits lately. Though since Elibe got a whole seasonal banner to itself, I'd prefer another game got the spotlight here. Especially since not long after this, we should be seeing the return of said Elibe banner.