Special Heroes (Gifts of Winter)

Jingle Jangle

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I do too, actually. I've not been in high spirits lately. Though since Elibe got a whole seasonal banner to itself, I'd prefer another game got the spotlight here. Especially since not long after this, we should be seeing the return of said Elibe banner.

Yeah I am hoping for FE 4 and 5 or SoV this banner since they are the only FE games that don't have any seasonal reps.  

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Yeah I am hoping for FE 4 and 5 or SoV this banner since they are the only FE games that don't have any seasonal reps.  

That'd be nice, I admit. Though I think Ike deserves a seasonal too due to his popularity and the fact that Lyn's been allowed to have not one, but TWO... And I wouldn't mind Titania and Mist either. But I do also agree with your point here.

Although... I just saw this.

That DOES bear a striking resemblance to Siegmund now that I compare. Body looks a tad small to be Ephraim, but some of us thought the same thing about that Summer Camilla silhouette too, so...

I'd prefer Ephraim got a sword or something else besides a lance, but at least he's had more variation than lolHector. I'd love a Christmas Ephraim if we don't get Ike!

Also, if this is Ephraim, I hope he's on a wyvern! Then we'll have an Ephraim of every movement type!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

If that's Ephraim, I'd like to ask him how he achieved such an amazing waistline. 

That is my question too, actually. How is he that skinny if that's him? xP

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

That DOES bear a striking resemblance to Siegmund now that I compare. Body looks a tad small to be Ephraim, but some of us thought the same thing about that Summer Camilla silhouette too, so...

I'd prefer Ephraim got a sword or something else besides a lance, but at least he's had more variation than lolHector. I'd love a Christmas Ephraim if we don't get Ike!

Also, if this is Ephraim, I hope he's on a wyvern! Then we'll have an Ephraim of every movement type!

Oh gosh if that's Ephraim, that would be awesome! It'd be one of the only things to tempt me to spend orbs.

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

please be something i don't want. please please be something i don't want. 

Saaaame, but if that's Fae then I'm done for :'(

I feel bad for it, but I actually am hoping that if that's Fae that she's an armored dragon, so I can complete my armored dragon team ^^;

I won't predict anything as it'd be drawing straws to say who is the silhouette. I remember thinking Halloween Nowi had a spear, LA!Lilina was Ninian and Niles was Camilla

I'm hesitant to guess it's Ephraim based on the weapon alone since most Seasonals get joke weapons, so I'd expect if it was him, he wouldn't have Sigmund (Some Christmas variant of it is still possible, tho)~ But the body moreso than the weapon makes me think these could both be girls

But watch they're both dudes~

52 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The right silhouette almost looks like its pose resembles Finn's attack art pose.

340px-Finn_Lance_of_Legend_BtlFace.png?v

Oh wow, that does look very similar. I don't think it's him but I wonder if this is some kind of lead or if it's just a coincidence. The only other clue we have is that the mystery character has short to medium length hair, as nothing is visible in the silhouette.

I also think the left one is Fae. Very short, and what little we can see of the hair matches her hairstyle. I wonder if it's an all mixed banner or of it's two Binding Blade reps and two from another game.

Meanwhile, the silhouette on the right heavily reminds the heavily reminds me of this:

Sakura art

Please let me wrong. I need my orbs for Tibarn... orz

Edited by Nanima

3 hours ago, Nanima said:

Please don't be Sakura, please don't be Sakura... >>

@Anacybele If that's Ephraim, I'd like to ask him how he achieved such an amazing waistline. 

Could be a side view of Ephraim

If it's armor, plis don' be dragon so I can skip... if It's fliers/cavalry, plis don't be  player phased and ranged...

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If we are getting the banner trailer tomorrow, which is the same day we will get more information about the Tempest Trial, the TT can be based on the banner. Free seasonal unit?

I mean, Groom Marth, Halloween Dorcas and Valentine Eliwood are all seasonals TT units. 

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Oh gosh if that's Ephraim, that would be awesome! It'd be one of the only things to tempt me to spend orbs.

Yeah, he's my second favorite lord and I think he's another guy who could use a seasonal myself! Even better if Ike is also there with him. :O The one on the left could actually be Eirika so both siblings are there. And Ike and Mist could be another pair of sibs in this... I'd want Mist too though argh! My orbs and probably some money would be taking quite a hit. DX

7 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Could be a side view of Ephraim

You know, when I kept looking at his art in the game again to compare the waistlines, I started to think this may be possible myself. Though he might also end up looking like he's breaking his back as Nanima pointed out.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm low-key hoping this doesn't interest me so that I can save orbs for the RD banner. :P

But yeah, I personally can't make out much from the silhouettes. I think IS will eventually calm down on the Awakefates seasonals since it's implied units are started about 6 months in advance, but the question is when. I do think it's a safe bet we're getting at least two if not three non-Awakefates characters if the Halloween banner is anything to go by.

...huh. It feels odd to go this long without a seasonal banner. :P