Pokemon/FE characters?

Hero_Lucina

I came up with a few Ideas

Chrom: Aegislash bc Falchion

Lissa: (Shiny) Sableye because it has a grin like hers and Prankster

Frederick: (Shiny) Cobalion, Sounds about right for him with the ability and typing

Robin: (Shiny) Psyduck since it can use psychic moves and it's always confused. 

Emmeryn: Froslass. All of the Ylissean royals minus Lucina are Ghost type, plus it's a really graceful pokemon

Virion: Roserade. It just feels like him

Lon'qu: (Shiny) Bisharp. It looks like a sword fighter, it's shiny is blue, it has night slash like Lon'qu's special in heroes and High crit ratio

Eliwood: Incineroar. Idk but it fits him. He feels like a cat person to me

Hector: (Shiny) Tyrantrum. Strong Jaw? Check. Hard hitting? check. Blue? Triple check. This was made for Hector to ride into battle on

Lyn: (Shiny) Whimiscott. Grass Flying type seems to fit lyn. Plus she gets to be an asshole like her gf

Florina: (Shiny) Jumpluff. Why don't we have a pegasus? Also grass/flying bc Lyn. 

Ninian: Latias. She works well with her. And it feels right when Mega Evolving her or Lucius

Lucius: (Shiny) Gardevoir. DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY! Also shiny is blue and white like him. Nice black dress in the mega. 

So leave some suggestions. I need some for my heroes teams (Y!Tiki, Lachesis, Reinhardt, Lukas, Boey, Seliph, Berkut and Julia) and for the other lords. I'm doing showdown teams with them so i'd like to show them off. 

Frederick should get Aggron imo, maybe a shiny one. Somewhat similar colors, both heavily armored, and the typing fits too, especially for Mega Aggron!

Ike: Braviary, no doubt. Braviary actually fights for its friends! And Ike likes birds too. Perfect fit.

Roy: Litleo.  A lion cub Pokemon is a good fit for a young lion.

Henry: Murkrow is the obvious choice

Forest: Leavany isn't the most manly Pokemon and its Pokedex entry mentions that it likes to make clothes for small pokemon. I think its the only tailor Pokemon so he fits well with Forest by default.

Shigure: Alteria sings, is blue and it flies.

Are we talking what Pokémon the characters would be (the vibe I get from the original post, but the replies make me doubt), or which one they would have on their team? Either way:

Soren: Umbreon (dark type, red eyes, having a strong friendship is integral to it being what it is), or maybe Absol (dark type, seen as bad luck).

Sanaki: a very haughty Vulpix.

Incineroar for Muarim (assumes the role of a bad guy, but is actually sweet, especially to children), possibly a Torchic for Tormod for no other reason than it's a fire baby and it feels like it would fit him.

Azura: Primarina (yes, I know, this joke has been made a million times already)

Mae: Togedemaru (it's always in "still hyper, let's go" mode) or Emolga.