How Many of Your CYL2 Choices Made It In This Year?

Rezzy

Since the year is wrapping up, and it looks like we won't be having any normal banners apart from the Tellius banner, I thought it might be fin to see how many of our as of the time unreleased CYL choices have made it into the game in the last year.

CYL2.thumb.jpg.03fc28a631b10717ea67db2b5ae6a97f.jpg

I'm 1 for 7, even worse if you don't count the Rachel, since she was released a couple days after CYL2 voting started.  There is the off chance one of my Tellius guys would make it in in the upcoming RD Banner, but it looks like that's going to be a Beast Unit banner.

3 months without a regular banner has really hurt new characters making it into the game.

I didn't screenshot my votes, but I think my choices were Xane, Lewyn, Lethe, Jill, Ranulf, Maribelle and Orochi. 2 out of 7... could be worse, but it if was a test score, FEH would be failing.

(I'm still surprised that my Jugdral pick made it in but not my Fates one. Sure, plot relevance, but considering IS's biases, I'd have thought Orochi was a shoe-in.)

My votes were Ranulf, Kieran, Duessel, Othin, Maribelle, Mycen, and Old!Marcus. Hey, that's one out of seven! I'll probably repeat these votes on the next poll, but I haven't thought about my replacement pick for Maribelle. Probably Julian since I so rarely show the first game some love.

Edited by Glennstavos

Kliff got a pity vote and got in.

Lilina got a vote for the heck of it and got an alt.

But I'm still waiting for Lugh and Dieck... they'll be back on the ballot for sure.

I think I primarily voted for dancers not in the game yet, and Lene + Silvia got in.

Still waiting for Phina, Laylea, Lara, Larum, and Tethys.

Although I think I will also vote for Nils and Elphin too. Maybe Homer. I just want IS to put more refreshers in instead of putting Azura and Olivia in new outfits.

Looking back at CYL2 I guess you could say IS gave me all the characters I wanted this year. Kaze was basically given for free, Silas got put on a banner as the obvious demote (which was fine with me) and Owain and Kliff were the real stars of the CYL consolation prize banner as far as I am concerned. The other three characters I voted for were already in the game and I just wanted alts for them which hasn't happened yet. For CYL3 all of my votes are going to Anna and Cynthia and depending on the mid-results Chrom, Azura and Eirika.

Edited by NSSKG151

Well, my votes were all Camilla and I got 3 more of those, so I guess that counts. (well 2, since NY was before CYL)

Otherwise, I got Ophelia, Nina and Noire this year, who were big wants. Charlotte, Nyx, Benny and Velouria are the main ones not in yet for me.