Dai

So, apparently, someone stole a few dozen copies of Kingdom Hearts III for like the xBox One, and sold some of them online on Amazon or the FaceBook marketplace. So, much like Smash Bros., there are wild leaks just about everywhere, or, if they haven't fully hit the mainstream, they're going to. So, if you are interested in the game and want to avoid being spoiled, be vigilant, and be careful what you look at and where you go.

Edited by Dai

2 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

I'm sure that Square Enix will shut down any video or large information about the game, and the copies will get confiscated.

No doubt, but even so, I'd still advise caution.

this is probably the only time i appreciated the function/existence of DLCs.

just to be on the safe side, better not read/watch anything from unofficial sources in order to avoid spoilers.

i'm checking only the official SE channel on YouTube for now. the game is just about a month away, so we won't have to wait too much.

i wonder what will happen to the douchebag who stole the copies to resell them. hopefully he'll get sued into oblivion.

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

Wait so does that mean that the ending of the game won't actually be accessible on release day?

thats kinda bullshit, actually

I assume they refer to a day 1 patch. But yeah isn't that a big deal for people with review copies? How do they get to see the ending?

20 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

I'm sure that Square Enix will shut down any video or large information about the game, and the copies will get confiscated.

The mob of 60 years ago: Racketeering, extortion, political intimidation, drug smuggling, prostitution, professional hit jobs and kidnapping

The mob of today: Spoiling goofy Disney games

Edited by Slumber

53 minutes ago, Slumber said:

The mob of 60 years ago: Racketeering, extortion, political intimidation, drug smuggling, prostitution, professional hit jobs and kidnapping

The mob of today: Spoiling goofy Disney games

Man, the mob of today is way more hardcore than they used to be. Smuggling cocaine? Pfff, don't make me laugh. That's child's play in comparison to telling weebs online about how The following statement has been redacted for spoilers.

reminds me of when this brazilian guy stole a copy of Mortal Kombat 9 off the production line back in 2011, and then posted a picture of himself on the internet

Kaleb+Kettle-01.jpg

(i don't know why media outlets censor flipping the bird but it was the only image I could find)

i believe he was arrested and charged

Edited by Tryhard