Some YouTube drama or something.

AnonymousSpeed

@Slumber Wow, he's sure changed into a real dirtbag since the days of him screaming like a girl and befriending random statues out of lack of sanity.  I was only ever aware of the n-word thing before this discussion, I don't really watch him much these days.  I'm willing to accept a mistake, but if he's got this mountain of things pointing to him being a douchebag bigot then fuck him.

For the record, supporting someone who already has it as made as Felix will literally change nothing about how YouTube will do things.  They were set on this course of corporatism since the moment they were bought out by a corporation - or hell, since the day YouTube started picking up speed.

Edited by Ertrick36

10 hours ago, Slumber said:

There's really no excuse for still saying "There was nothing wrong with the silly anime video I endorsed" after the fact that it came out that E;R is a Neo-Nazi. 

I had no idea. That explains all of those race jokes in his videos.

12 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

This is why humor is dying. Too many people taking jokes at face value.

Literally only one of Pewdiepie's recent major controversies was an attempt at humor(The Fiverr thing).

Everything else was either a slip or sincere.

• eclipse changed the title to Some YouTube drama or something.