What are some games you like that you would play over and over again?

Roland

Over and over? Hm...

- Crusader Kings 2 (although other Paradox Grand Strategy Games also apply). It's by far my favorite medieval wackiness simulator and I'm short of completing 1000 hours of game time.

- Mega Man X4. It's the game that got me into the Mega Man series and it is still my favorite X series title. I never get tired of replaying this.

- Mega Man Zero 1 - 4. It has such a good engine and is a very solid progress from the X series' engine. I love its gameplay, and the story and soundtrack were spot on.

- Undertale

- Earthbound and Mother 3

- Sonic Mania, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles

- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

- Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

- FTL: Faster than Light

I'm quite fond of STGs, be it bullet hell, on-rail or twin-stick - they have excellent replay value across all subgenres. Some favourites:
- Einhänder
- Ikaruga
- Nex Machina
- Sin & Punishment:  Successor of the Skies
apart from Einhander, which is single player only these are also tremendously fun in co-op. 

Then there are 2D platformers, this is my comfort food, know these in-and-out, could play them every day: 
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (all the Igavania games really)
- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Megaman X
- Super Mario Land 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Metroid

and this gem here:
- Ys Origin
Why Origin, you ask? Because it hits a sweet spot with how straightforward it is. There's better Ys games, sure, but due to Origin's short nature and polished action I find myself replaying it over and over again.

I could probably think of more (most Fire Emblem games of course)  but these I mentioned just immediately came to my mind. 

Pretty much any Zelda game. It's always been my favorite video game series ever since I was a kid, and I've played through a good majority of them, so I wouldn't mind going through the entire series again.

Castlevania: Bloodlines is my favorite Castlevania game. It's different, yet the same as other classic Castlevanias. Another Castlevania game that I adore is The Adventure ReBirth. It doesn't take that long to romp through, and the music is absolutely phenomenal.

Xenoblade Chronicles X always has something for the player to do, so it's a game where you would never really get bored with it if you enjoyed it. I'm doing another run-through of the game right now, and I'm hoping to complete everything the game has to offer, since I wasn't able to do that on earlier runs.

• 3 weeks later...

Xenoblade Chronicles is probably the only game I could play over and over again like nonstop. Other games I would play multiple times would be:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Fire Emblem Fates

Fire Emblem Awakening

Fire Emblem Blazing Blade

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Super Mario Sunshine