The Desert's Rebellion: Alpha Demo in Progress

Jayderson

1 minute ago, Jayderson said:

Campaign chapters are like fe4 in design, but I dont intend for them to be supersized.

A brief description of Campaign chapters:

They are the biggest chapters out of all the others, but they're not to the size of fe4, I dont think. They will feature multiple goals, usually about 3, but I think I gave the first one 4, usually pertaining to mid bosses guarding areas. To keep them interesting, events would happen every map, like the wild animals I described earlier, and(If I can figure out how to do it) fog of war chapters.

In play testing the first one, it took me about 15 turns on average, but usually I was using the prepremotes to test if events would trigger and so forth. If I could make fog of war work, then it would last a tad bit longer. Thanks to limited vision.

Also all the enemies were using the same weapons and I intend to change that.

So basically these chapters are like Crazed Beast from Blazing Blade's Hector Mode?  Cool.

I think 15 Turns is a decent chapter length.  Many of mine are designed to be designed to be cleared in that amount or less.

Not sure if I said this yet, but so far no English-speaking users have been able to implement working fog-of-war.  There MIGHT be a custom script for it on the Japanese SRPG Studio Wiki, but no English-speaking users seem to have tried it yet.

Something else I should say:  If you're interested, you can hop over to the /r/SRPGStudio Discord to ask for help and advice if you need it.  From my experience you'll be much more likely to get constructive feedback there than you will here on Serenes Forest.

https://discord.gg/yRbuKUd