I had a dream about Three Houses

escotanner

So like the title said, I had a dream-a very strange dream. I dreamt that I was watching this youtuber who was watching a Nintendo Direct and this one was showing a new trailer for Three Houses. In it, the main villain was Cell, the guy from Dragon Ball Z, and apparently he rules (?) the kingdom that Claude comes from (I think it's Leicester). He also decides to build a castle that looked exactly like Ganondorf's in Ocarina of Time and I guess he was created by some king. Then my dream got reader because I saw the cast of That's So Raven, Tracer from Overwatch who took the place of Eldegard, and some lollis. I also saw people who looked like they were from the kingdom of Muspell in the game as well as Donny from Harry Potter. After that, I woke up. Oh and I also saw free roaming like in Echoes so that's it. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I thought I'd share it with you. Oh and if this turns out to be in the game, I totally called it.

12 hours ago, BakanGin said:

I had a dream of three houses but yours seem funnier. In mine, all three royals ruled a part of their kingdom. Edgelard had a ton of manakete lolis, blue dressed dude commanded beastkin, and the last one commanded batman

So is Batman part of the Laguz now? Lol.

Same thing happened to me, too.

There was some special edition of TH with a weird gap in the box because someone took out the soundtrack, Edgelard had a hairstyle like Queen Whats-her-face from FE Warriors, Claude was a chick, and, most importantly....

Dmitri fired his barber.

Also something about all of them working at Ulta (or a hair salon, something like that), and they had to get in a competition with a giant dragon.

Oh, and Byleth was there, I guess.