Hello Everyone!

BriForABri

Hello everyone! I am very happy and excited to be a part of this Fire Emblem community! This is the first forum that I have truly been a part of, so I am definitely a little nervous about what to expect. Nevertheless, I decided to join Serenes Forest due to my love for the Fire Emblem series. I started my first Fire Emblem game (Sacred Stones) about 5 years ago and I have not looked back. I am definitely new to this, but I soon hope to be an active member and create new topics about what I believe to be interesting topics within the Fire Emblem universe! I am excited to be here!

Hey.

I see you've also played Genealogy.  Any other games you played besides that and Sacred Stones?  Favorite characters?  IMO, those two are the games that have the best villains, though all of them have some characters I like.

Anyway, as long as you aren't a troll or inciteful (or a bot, though they usually just post ads for gambling sites in Korean), you'll be fine.  Mods can help you if you have any questions about anything, usually there's two or three that are quite frequently online, and I think they've cultivated a relatively friendly environment for FE fans.  Folks will get into debates occasionally, but generally don't mean much ill will towards others (or they don't seem to, anyway).

30 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Hey.

I see you've also played Genealogy.  Any other games you played besides that and Sacred Stones?  Favorite characters?  IMO, those two are the games that have the best villains, though all of them have some characters I like.

First of all, thank you all for your very warm welcomes to the forum! I greatly appreciate everyone's kindness and am very excited to read what others have to say!

That aside, yes I have played many other games in the series! GotHW and SS are my favorites. My favorite characters from Genealogy would have to be Lewyn (and his son Ced) as well as Seliph. Kind of unoriginal, but I just love the story behind Seliph and how he is essential forced into the role of "The Scion of Light" after the events of the first generation, but pursues his dream of liberating Jugdral with courage and drive. As for Lewyn and Ced, I know Ced can have other fathers, but I just love the passing of Forseti down from father to son. Not only that, both Lewyn and Ced play huge roles in the second generation. The family roles and genealogy throughout the story are why the Jugdral Chronology are my favorite games in the series. Sacred Stones is by far the easiest FE game I have played, but I loved it regardless. I will have to pick Ephraim as my favorite of the twin royals, but Eirika is alright, too. As for my favorite characters in the game, they would have to be Cormag and L'Arachel. Cormag because he was the Wyvern Rider I ever saw in any Fire Emblem game. His design (and usefulness) were amazing to me when I first played the game. L'Arachel was a character I found myself benching in every playthrough of the game, but her personality really shined in her dialogue. 

As for other FE games I am playing or have beaten, I have played/beaten almost every game. I did beat Shadows of Valentia, so I guess Gaiden counts as beaten? I am currently playing Thracia 776 (kill me) as well as Path of Radiance. Radiant Dawn is on my bucket-list, but I have not gotten around to it.

Edited by FE_McFly