Switch games sale thread: Easter Sale (EU e-shop)

MisterIceTeaPeach

17 hours ago, PickleKnight97 said:

Yeah, the NA eshop deals aren't terribly great, especially compared to PS and Xbox. Good for y'all in Europe, though ^-^

I heard that the switch isn't region locked and that you could change region settings from the menu allowing you to buy stuff from other regions' eshop. If its true, that might be worth doing. Octopath Traveler sounds like a really good game. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 10:56 AM, Necrofantasia said:

Octopath Traveler and a few other games are on sale in the US e-shop as well atm.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve been waiting for a decent sale on Octopath Traveler since forever.

Just finished downloading Octopath Traveler and although I won’t get a chance to fully dig into it until tomorrow I’m excited to finally play it ^__^

• 4 weeks later...

NiS America has a special sale going on right now till February 6th. On this site you can find the games. This special sale applies to the US and Europe.

I will definitely purchase YsVIII.

I heared a bit about the Disgaea series. If people here could explain me this series a bit, I might be interested in this too.

If I hadn’t finally found a Ys 8 PS4 copy I’d have possibly jumped on that.

Also Disgaea is an SRPG series, Think final fantasy tactics but insanely over the top. It’s grindy as hell, but the main games usually go from level 1 to 80

Post game asks for like level 500 to 9000 (yes 9000) 9999 is the max level for characters.

You make your own characters with set classes, there’s also cool maps, variety, power leveling techniques and the humor is pretty great, quirky and meta.

• 4 weeks later...

More time limited price drops right now:

US: Final Fantasy XV

EU: various Sega games (various Sonic games, Valkyria Chronicles, Shining Resonance Refrain)

Worldwide: various Crash Bandicot games, various Ubisoft games (Mario Rabbits, various Rayman games)

I have bought Shining Resonance Refrain, which has given me a first good impression. It is an action-RPG similar to Tales with an interesting story so far. 

1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

Easter sale arrived at the e-shop.

Among others the price of these games is dropped (30-50%):

• Zelda Breath of the Wilds
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  • Octopath Traveler

For more infos and games check out the e-shop site of your country.
I think it is a worldwide offer.

It doesn't seem to be like that here in the states, at least for me. Unless they suddenly changed the time on the eShop update or something? I saw Sega Ages Sonic at a discount.

1 minute ago, Rosalina said:

I have not seen this sale there either, even if I have to admit it is harder to find sales because of the worse structure than in the EU e-shop. They seem to be very hidden. 

Anyways I corrected my former post by restricting on European e-shop. 

How does the EU E-Shop look? 'Cuz I'll admit...I do agree, the NA shop is pretty rough.