What kind of legal drug do you indulge in?

XRay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Only cowards get drunk off Absinthe, a real man drinks gasoline.

Ha! Only boys drink gasoline. Real men drink cyanide for breakfast!

Was in NYC for a trip during the holidays. On one heavily trafficked street around Bryant Park and Rockefeller Center, I passed by three trucks with of the same franchise spaced a few blocks out from each other selling weedy sweets. I wonder why they did that. Perhaps because someone would get sufficiently high that walking a few blocks would feel like crawling to the nearest pulsar? And thus would go snacking at the next truck?

Never have done drugs nor alcohol. The closest I've come is a beard pudding a family member made once with I think bourbon. Perhaps it was just a placebo effect, but I do recall being a little flushed after consuming it.

But is the time of year for these to come out:

Spoiler

Jelly Hearts

Jelly hearts coated in sugar from Wegmans. Only those in a plastic container of over a pint from the chain, and not the cinnamon kind, will suffice for me. 

I love their artificial cherry flavor, how it bursts out upon biting into the red-pink candy. To make them last longer, I'll sometimes leave one on my tongue for like 5-10 minutes. Sure more than 20gs of sugar per 8 pieces is a lot, but I love them. And they're only available before Valentine's Day. I have to control myself, and already I've had one too many this year, which is to say today.

I attribute it to a life of Zelda, gotta have my hearts!

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I passed by three trucks with of the same franchise spaced a few blocks out from each other selling weedy sweets.

you know those are all fake right

38 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Where my Koreans at??? Why is Soju so magically delicious.

only when paired with yakult and/or some strawberry slush-like substance

On 1/5/2019 at 10:50 PM, Roxas said:

Yooooo that stuff is dangerous. 20% alcohol by volume but goes down smooth as light beer—how??? It does not taste like it is 20% alcohol by volume, and I do not drink it like it is 20% alcohol by volume. Gulp it down, gulp it down, gulp it down, gulp it down—half a bottle in and still feels like you drank nothing. But you ARE drinking 20% alcohol by volume. Then—boom—it hits you. Fucking Soju. Makes no sense. How does it work? 

Edited by Shoblongoo

On 1/5/2019 at 9:50 PM, Roxas said:

Yakult taken in amounts 500mL and up may be considered a controlled substance XD