Decide my theme for 2019: January

Shall I call it a "New Year's special"?

Whatever... I let you decide which character to theme in 2019 for a longer period (two months minimum).

These listed characters are the 50 most important female videogame characters for me mainly in terms of appreciation.

If you also want to post a fanart of chosen character, feel free to do it 

In that case you want me to theme Zelda, then I need to know which version (= game).

Submissions are taken till 2018/12/31 12 AM EST.

Edited by Necrofantasia

9 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I have yet to meat anyone with Tear Grants as their avi. Tales avis are pretty rare in general TBH. I'd go with that one. She's a nice character not a lot of people know about.

You missed This apparently.

Tear was my third avatar iirc.

3 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I voted for Linoan because it would be interesting to see what fan art you can find.

I themed her about two years ago when I played FE5 and I have some nice art of her.

2 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

I themed her about two years ago when I played FE5 and I have some nice art of her.

Well if you already themed her, then I wish to change my vote to Haru Okumura. She's a sheepy goddess of destruction.

6 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

Alternatively I could make a Tana × L'Arachel theme, if that kind of art exists.

The closest art I could find is Tana×L'Arachel×Eirika on Google Images. It would have been fine if Eirika was on the side or something so she can be easily cropped out, but all the art I have found has Eirika butting in between Tana and L'Arachel.