Tempest Trial+: An Alliance of Princesses [DATAMINE]

Diovani Bressan

Tempest Trial+: An Alliance of Princesses

tt-princesses.png

With the end of a Tempest Trial, another one is already coming! A new TT+ is coming on January 1st 2019 (December 31st PST), with the title "An Alliance of Princesses", and it will be based on the new New Year Heroes!

News_Tempest_Trials_An_Alliance_of_Princ

The confirmed rewards for this TT+ are:

Laegjarn: New Experiences Icon_Move_Cavalry.pngIcon_Class_Blue_Lance.png
Spur Def/Res 1 Sacred Seal;
Atk/Spd Bond 1 Sacred Seal;
A 3rd Sacred Seal not confirmed yet;
One Light Blessing;
11,000 Feathers, 42 Orbs and 80 Sacred Coins.

Laegjarn: New Experiences Stats and Skils:

Spoiler

Laegjarn: New Experiences Icon_Move_Cavalry.pngIcon_Class_Blue_Lance.png

HP: 38 / Atk: 32 / Spd: 35 / Def: 35 / Res: 17

32px-Icon_Class_Blue_Lance.png?itok=kpzO Wagasa+ (Mt 14, Rg 1) : At start of turn, inflicts Def-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Def through its next action.
 shield.png Pivot: Unit moves to opposite side of target ally.
 Chill_Res_3.png?itok=p7el-B3T Chill Res 3: At start of turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.
 Def-Tactic-3.png?itok=_pZoZ1hA Def Tactic 3: At start of turn, grants Def+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2. (Available as 4★)

DATAMINE ABOUT THE TEMPEST TRIAL CONTENT:

Spoiler

acnywk9tky621.jpg

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that there's just 1 or 2 really good seals, or I won't be able to upgrade all of them lol.
I'm still holding my coins on upgrading the last 3 seals we just got to see what will be on this one so I don't end up out of coins with a must upgrade seal.

I'm going to be just a little bit upset if the unit reward is Masked Marth. Especially seeing as I already spent Heroic Grails to finish the +10. I wonder who else it might be. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Veronica. As shown by Loki, IS doesn't seem to feel it's necessary to resolve character arcs before making units summonable. (I really hope they do hold off making her and her brother summoniable until their arc is finished though, so that their dialogue can be more interesting).

I also feel Eir and Fjorm are possible if speculation of the focus characters proves to be correct. Unlikely, but those merges would be wholely welcomed along with their blessings

Edited by Arcphoenix

12 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I'm going to be just a little bit upset if the unit reward is Masked Marth. Especially seeing as I already spent Heroic Grails to finish the +10. I wonder who else it might be. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Veronica.

I wouldn't mind Veronica as the reward unit.

Spoiler

If the "Three Princesses Quests Theory" is true, and we are getting a Fjorm Alt in this banner, there is a chance of a Alt for Veronica as well.

It's common for Special Heroes events to having 2 units from each game. (Example: the Gift of Winter Banner had Ephraim and Eirika, from Sacred Stones, and Cecilia and Fae, from Binding Blade). If Fjorm will receive a Alt, Veronica can be another one to receive as well. And for the TT+ to have this title, I would be surprised.

Now... about Masked Marth... Thanks to the Heroic Grails, a lot of player already made Masked Marth a +10 unit, so having this unit as reward again would upset these players, since M!Marth doesn't have any skill to fodder. It's basically feathers in unit's form. Even I, who don'tt have a +10 Masked Marth, would be uṕset to have this unit as reward.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks to the Heroic Grails, a lot of player already made Masked Marth a +10 unit, so having this unit as reward again would upset these players, since M!Marth doesn't have any skill to fodder.

They could have simply waited to see if they are going to release another Lucina!Marth. We have been through two CYL events and loads of GHBs and BHBs teaching people to manage their Barracks more carefully.

Spoiler

So double-checked the announcements board and didn't see anything about the TT, but based on the title and datamine, it seems like Hrid might be the TT unit. All seem to have pretty good stats and no skills though, so not sure how that'll hold up.

3 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So double-checked the announcements board and didn't see anything about the TT, but based on the title and datamine, it seems like Hrid might be the TT unit. All seem to have pretty good stats and no skills though, so not sure how that'll hold up.

All I have to say is please let this happen so I can save orbs.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

All I have to say is please let this happen so I can save orbs.

Spoiler

After having seen their art, all I can say is I wish Fjorm was the free unit. She's absolutely adorable. I'd be rather surprised if she is given her movement and weapon type, but hot damn does she look adorable. FWIW Hrid's art also seems a wee bit less polished than the rest, but not sure if that's just confirmation bias based on my initial impression.

But yeah, whichever one is free is A okay in my book. They all look quite solid.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Since the Legendary Azura's update leaked the banner units, which aren't officially confirmed, I will not update the Topic... Yet.

My opinion about the leak (spoilers):

Spoiler

I liked the NY heroes. I am sure that a lot of players will ignore this banner because they are OG characters.. but for me I need to know their skills before decide to Summon or note. If I would only consider the units, I would Summon, since I like most of them, If not all.

About the TT reward... It's Gunnthrá or Hríd, since both are Sword Fliers, and I don't believe we will have two of them in the same banner.

2 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Ah, yeah, just saw that in the general topic. Didn't see a skillset, tough. Does anyone have a link to those?

There you go.

Fjorm’s skillset: Kabura+ the Chill Spd bow, Reposition, Atk/Spd Bond, Atk/Spd Link, Even Res Wave.
Gunnthrá’s skillset: Hikami the threaten-all-at-4-range sword, Glimmer, Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Joint Hone Spd (Hone Spd but for 5 and for the user too).
Laegjarn’s skillset: Wagasa+ the Chill Def lance, Pivot, Chill Res, Def Tactic.
Hríd’s skillset: Geishun+ the Chill Atk sword, Swap, Atk/Def Bond, QR, Hone Atk 4.
Laevatein’s skillset: Kumade+ the Atk/Spd −5 for enemy with highest Def staff, Rehabilitate+, Earthfire Balm+, Wrathful Staff, Even Wave Def.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There you go.

Hide contents

Fjorm’s skillset: Kabura+ the Chill Spd bow, Reposition, Atk/Spd Bond, Atk/Spd Link, Even Res Wave.

Gunnthrá’s skillset: Hikami the threaten-all-at-4-range sword, Glimmer, Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Joint Hone Spd (Hone Spd but for 5 and for the user too).
Hríd’s skillset: Geishun+ the Chill Atk sword, Swap, Atk/Def Bond, QR, Hone Atk 4.
Laevatein’s skillset: Kumade+ the Atk/Spd −5 for enemy with highest Def staff, Rehabilitate+, Earthfire Balm+, Wrathful Staff, Even Wave Def.

Much appreciated.

Spoiler

Well, there'll be a lot more Reinhardts running around with chill res.

Gunnthra is the obvious star of the banner, and the inheritable weapons are nice, but seem a bit limited outside of utility for like a support character or something.

17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Since the Legendary Azura's update leaked the banner units, which aren't officially confirmed, I will not update the Topic... Yet.

My opinion about the leak (spoilers):

Hide contents

I liked the NY heroes. I am sure that a lot of players will ignore this banner because they are OG characters.. but for me I need to know their skills before decide to Summon or note. If I would only consider the units, I would Summon, since I like most of them, If not all.

About the TT reward... It's Gunnthrá or Hríd, since both are Sword Fliers, and I don't believe we will have two of them in the same banner.

Spoiler

Its Laejarn based on the loadout. The two you mentioned both have T4 skills so no way on earth that's happening, Fjorn has a full loadout except a special, and Laevateinn has Wrathful Staff which I doubt they're going to give to us so easily. Has to be Laejarn, she has nothing super special and the thinest loadout. She's basically Chill Res fodder.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There you go.

Hide contents

Spoiler

Interesting skills. Joint Hone/Fortify are a new type of skills, which is basically Bride Ninian/Groom Marth weapons in Passive Skill form, and are Very similar to Wave Skills, but they can work in all turns but need a ally to trigger it's effect. I need to check Gunnthrá Weapon in the game, because Theaten at 4 range is quite impressive. Chill Weapons are cool, and Laevatein's weapon works perfectly with OG Hríd and OG Gunnthrá in a team. Hone /Fortify Skills are also receiving Tier 4 version, and I believe it will be +6 to that stat. And Laegjarn’s 4-stars skill will be Def Tactic.

Spoiler

I was really hoping Laegjarn would end up being the free unit when everything started showing up and I’m so glad it looks like she will (I don’t think I’ve seen it officially said yet but like...she’s a lance cavalier in a group with three fliers and a cavalry healer all with very rare or new skills and is the only person with just two skills. It would be crazy for it to be anyone else).

I know people aren’t excited since she’s another lance cavalier but personally I’ve only got two of those built up at the moment: Camus (who Laegjarn is strictly better than statwise) and Mathilda (who fills a very different role).

I’m interested in what seals we’ll get this time. Personally I’m hoping for Speed Tactic governs be one of them

I didn't even recognize Gunnthra when I saw her for the first time. Maybe it's her lack of a hat, but ... she looks really different. A bit unrecognizable? Art's still nice though.