Which weapon would like to see the next Fire Emblem lord wield?

Roland

Which weapon would you like to see the next FE lord wield?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Choose you weapon...

• Lance
    • Axe
    • Magic Tome
    • Bow

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Staff wielder.

That would be interesting to be honest....that or a magic user lord, I know we have few of those already, but like....some of them are avatars, some can also use swords with magic, so really the only lord we have that only uses magic is Micaiah? So yeah I hope we get another only magic user type of lord one day.

Staff or/and magic especially if we're getting Echoes' magic system.  A staff Lord who can learn some good/useful support spells such as Warp, Rescue, Invoke, Anew, ect ... could be fun. 

I am fine with the other weapon types other than swords .

I tend to like magic, but I'm thinking Lances actually. They've always played second fiddle to swords, and I think they deserve more. Not helping is the one Lance lord being rather unliked by myself.

If we get another MU lord with reclassing though, could their ultimate weapon please be in lore please be like the Soul Edge and Soulcalibur from the franchise of the same name? For those who don't know, Soul Edge and Soulcalibur change their form according to their wielder's preferences. With Siegfried, they're a ginormous two-handed swords, with Talim, they're a pair of tonfa.

So to use Corrin and their Yato if the weapon functioned like the Soul Edge. If Corrin is in their default class or say Swordmaster, Yato stays a sword. If I make them a Maid or Master Ninja, it turns into a Shuriken, with ideally for FE the exact same stats. 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If we get another MU lord with reclassing though, could their ultimate weapon please be in lore please be like the Soul Edge and Soulcalibur from the franchise of the same name? For those who don't know, Soul Edge and Soulcalibur change their form according to their wielder's preferences. With Siegfried, they're a ginormous two-handed swords, with Talim, they're a pair of tonfa.

I'd prefer a magic lord but if reclassing is a thing, I'd definitely want this. It sure is a let down to get a super special awesome plot weapon but only be able to use it in a handful of classes.

I'd love to see another knife user, like Sothe. It would be cool to have another thief lord, maybe a spy of sorts.

If another sword lord were to be added, a greatsword user would be cool to see. Instead of their personal weapon being the "Effective against cavalry and armor units" it should just negate the weapon triangle entirely.

Staff wielder. I feel it would be interesting to have a lord play as a support role rather than a combatant role. Perhaps up until his or promotion. The game's early levels would, of course, be designed with this in mind

Edited by Arcphoenix

24 minutes ago, Decerd said:

I'd say magic. Magic is cool.

Also where are Swords and Staffs at?

Well, I left out Swords because I think we've seen enough Lords wield them. As for Staffs, well I just sorta forgot about em. :[

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Well, I left out Swords because I think we've seen enough Lords wield them. As for Staffs, well I just sorta forgot about em. :[

Nah bro, we need more sword lords. The lack of them in this franchise is quite disturbing if you ask me. The only lords who wield swords are

Marth, Alm, Celica, Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Eliwood, Hector (upon promotion) Lyn, Eirika, Ike, Kris (potentially), Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Corrin, and Edlegard (by the looks of it).

I mean look at the rest of the lords weapon types.

Lances: Sigurd, Seliph (upon promotion), Leif (upon promotion), Eliwood (upon promotion), Ephraim, Kris (potentially), Robin (reclassing), and Corrin (reclassing)

Axes: Leif (upon promotion), Hector, RD!Ike (upon promotion), Kris (potentially), Robin (reclassing), Corrin (reclassing), and Edlegard (by the looks of it)

Bows: Alm (upon promotion), Leif (upon promotion), Lyn (upon promotion), Kris (potentially), Robin (reclassing), and Corrin (reclassing)

Magic: Celica, Leif (upon promotion), Micaiah, Kris (potentially), Robin, and Corrin (reclassing)

Staffs: Leif (upon promotion), Micaiah (upon promotion), Kris (potentially), Robin (reclassing), and Corrin (reclassing)

The other weapon types have had it good for way too long. Swords need their time in the limelight.

Spoiler

Nah but for real though axes, or maybe a staff lord if IS pulled it off right. Magic has already had a shot, as have lances.

Edited by DarthR0xas

take a look at 0:34.

depending on the character, it's gonna be one of the 4 traditional physical weapon types.

otherwise, if Edelgard will be the main lord, it's gonna be an axe. if it's Byleth, it's gonna be a sword. simple as that.

Edited by Fenreir