Guest Sel

Hello guys,

So here's my situation, I'm playing for the first time Fire Emblem 6 in hard mode directly and it was kinda difficult to get where I am (at chapter 9 at the moment and it took about 10 + hours)

The thing is I let Sue die  in a very stupid way where I put her in a risky situation without any reasons, but sinceI restarted the chapter twice already I said fck it because bow units aren't really good in Fire Emblem anyway and I think I get get a similar one later on.

But now (at chapter 9) I realize that I need Sue to recruit that Shin guy... who looks really good. And from my researchs FE 6 is one of the best game for bow units. And the fact that I screwed up almost all the Sacae line kinda annoys me.. (I still can have Fir tho)

So I just wanted to have your opinion on this guys.. Is it worth restarting a new game in order to not let Sue die and get Shin ?  It's 10 hours.. If it was a chapter I'd have do it instantly but I didn't know back then so a new game is a bit more annoying x)

Oh and I guess there is NO way to get Shin on the current game whatever I do right ?

sigh

In hard mode Sin is one of the bets units IMO due to his bonuses, though he isn't a necessity like Rutger and Dieck for example. Unless you really want to go to Sacae instead of Illia (though I wouldn't, especially on hard mode) I wouldn't bother resetting. Igrene and Klein exist and while they don't have horses, they are fine bow users if you really want one. Though bow users aren't the best, especially in GBA (and I have no idea where you heard bows were good in Binding Blade) so they aren't a necessity tbh.

Thanks for your reply ! Well I've heard Sacae is harder and I'm looking for challenge so.. Can't I go to Sacae with Fir only ?

But yeah I think I won't bother resetting as you suggested even if it means giving up on Sacae..

This game so far has the perfect balance of difficulty, your team isn't too broken and enemies are strongs, you've to use a lot of units unlike awakening where you can solo map.. at least so far x)

No problem! Though you should know Fir's level doesn't count towards Sacae, it's only Sue and Sin that count towards Sacae.

Edited by ΔZZ