Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Wait I remembered that wrong

Yeah, i that was a thing that happened. I gave my rationale for discouraging/not doing the wiener vote already as well, and was questioned on it by bbm. 

Hey @Jester's Gestureswhat was the point of that post btw, what did you hope to achieve by making it? A reaction? A look into my thought process? Laying out a bunch of rehashed points then saying “meh is its a coinflip” feels lame and pointless.

2 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Laying out a bunch of rehashed points then saying “meh is its a coinflip” feels lame and pointless.

What's the most you've ever lost in a coinflip?

5 minutes ago, RADicate said:

tails (or one of amy’s decks anyways, correct me if im wrong tho in dms later amy if ur reading this)

It came up heads, so I get first dibs on the kickball.

XnadrojX (3): Baldrick, Bartozio, BBM
BBM (2): RADicate, Jester's Gestures
Bartozio (1): Kaif
Jester's Gestures (1): XnadrojX
Not Voting:

21 minutes remain. With 7 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 4 to hammer.

Fenrir appears to have been lost to the Arctic cold (or irl, one of the two things), so I'm here with a picture of polar bear for all of you disappointed townies.

polar-bear-hero.png?width=400&height=300

XnadrojX, Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 4. Assume that N4 ends in 24 hours unless Fenrir says otherwise.

I remain lost in the Arctic cold (of mobile), but I discovered something cool during my time here. Well, cool in a rather morbid sense.

Baldrick has died. He was Ptarmigan, Vanilla Townie.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end January 12, 2019, at 9:30 PM. With 5 alive, it takes 2 to lynch and 3 to hammer.

An updated playerlist because I’m having OP editing difficulties on mobile:

@Kaif

@Bartozio

@RADicate

@Jester's Gestures

@BBM

Scum is bbm, jester is town for the the willingness to not self pres on the claire vote, kaif is town on tone and idc how you view this but my gut says town so he’ll be town, bartz is town because of some hot interactions

i want reads from everyone itg rn, on every remaining slot, alongside a preferred lynch for the day, half of last phase was just me and baldrick chatting it up (which was fun and i wound up losing that kickball game....) (with the exception  of bbm midday and everyone popping into lynch early day but eh)