Arctic Mafia (Game Thread)

Mystic Arcanum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

twilight phase is a fun time for everyone, to sit around and talk about their day tbh, i slept in this morning except i didnt cause i got woken up early and it sucked

Waking up early sucks.

1 minute ago, BBM said:

well it's normally sf mafia convention for nobody to post between a hammer and when the host has time to flip but there's nothing in the rules so :dankpuff: 

I love oversights in rules like that.

36 minutes ago, BBM said:

:weary:

well I'm sure mine and Rad's opinions are clear

Bart where's your head at atm?

^

im not lynching till a reread on both pf your isos tonight though, but im pretty confident

2 hours ago, BBM said:

:weary:

well I'm sure mine and Rad's opinions are clear

Bart where's your head at atm?

My head is currently wondering why the hosts are keeping this joke flip going for so long. Also thinking staying alive all the way to the end of a game is pretty nice for a change. And why scum has decided I still don't get nightkilled when I'm considered town by basicly the whole game? What more do I need to do to finally get that checked off my list? Oh, and something about you setting up your endgame being a tad obvious. Was nice seeing your scumgame after all this time though.

1 hour ago, RADicate said:

^

im not lynching till a reread on both pf your isos tonight though, but im pretty confident

Even when the decision should be mine, why do I have to wait for other people try harding? this is so unfair.

##Vote: @BBM

I probably should have killed you over jester because I knew killing jester would make me look worse, but I thought I had a better shot of convincing you than Jester, bc he seemed more tunnel-y. i expected you to take a bit longer making up your mind but given how sure you were entering there wasn't really a point in playing it out.

anyways the only reason this very townsided game was close was because shinori blindly hit sully and kaif missed two night actions. if shinori had killed baldrick or bartozio and kaif hadn't missed two night actions and not used one of the ones he did use on baldrick this game would have been over on d4 probably

1 minute ago, BBM said:

I probably should have killed you over jester because I knew killing jester would make me look worse, but I thought I had a better shot of convincing you than Jester, bc he seemed more tunnel-y. i expected you to take a bit longer making up your mind but given how sure you were entering there wasn't really a point in playing it out.

You overstated me being town a bit too much, when I felt like Baldrick should have been more obvious town. And nobody should be that sure on a read on me. I mean, I'm me.

Making me doubt myself when I came in D4 being deadsure your slot was the last scum was already well done though.

1 minute ago, BBM said:

anyways the only reason this very townsided game was close was because shinori blindly hit sully and kaif missed two night actions. if shinori had killed baldrick or bartozio and kaif hadn't missed two night actions and not used one of the ones he did use on baldrick this game would have been over on d4 probably

Honestly, I would have lynched you and Rad D5 and 6 if it wasn't for that claim. Probably could have seen it was too suicidal to come from scum, but alls well that ends well.

5 minutes ago, BBM said:

also i will say that this game is probably more representative of my SK meta than my mafia meta since I had no buddies to interact with

Fair. You also couldn't actually scum hunt though.

BBM, horrified by the realisation that Piplup was not a part of his three penguin team, committed seppuku. 

51727f17407fcfba7cfcea1c63c2aab1.png?width=196&height=300 

Macaroni Penguin 2-shot Roleblocker

Town wins!

I will leave the rest to Fenrir if he wants to say anything and give some thoughts myself later. Congrats to town and rip BBM I was hoping you could go all the way but it was good run.

Me: Shinori would never shoot Sully

Also me: BBM would never shoot me as scum

@BBM Well done at making the best of a bad situation. Though I really don't know why you shot me, I was totally pocketed by you.

I'm not mad at Kaif because the set-up was ridiculous (not least because rolecop apparently gets the target's alignment as well), but I honestly wonder if he was trying to get lynched.

I'm going to assume through osmosis that forgetting night actions is site meta.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Also me: BBM would never shoot me as scum

@BBM Well done at making the best of a bad situation. Though I really don't know why you shot me, I was totally pocketed by you.

I'm not mad at Kaif because the set-up was ridiculous (not least because rolecop apparently gets the target's alignment as well), but I honestly wonder if he was trying to get lynched.

I'm going to assume through osmosis that forgetting night actions is site meta.

i refuse to take part in this theoretical osmosis

gg

@Jester's Gestures dm me who you are imo

@XnadrojXi still got ur alignment on LOCK my guy :smug:

talking to @Baldrick was fun, i enjoy meming around sorry if i got annoying ?

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

The rolecop didn’t get alignment, that was just what Kaif said for reasons I don’t claim to understand.

I think this game was a little townsided but losing 2 scum in 3 days will make any setup look that way tbh, especially because if BBM was one of the goon slots the rolecop would have been useless in endgame. I also thought that it was fairly likely that a town PR would get lynched if they tried to game the setup (and that happened, just not for the reasons that I was expecting).

Hosts, thanks for a great game.

GG everyone, I had a lot of fun playing with you all.

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I wasn't playing this game, but I noticed Bartozio didn't get mislynched.

Congratulations on not getting mislynched, @Bartozio!

Thank you! At least you noticed the most important thing this game!

17 hours ago, Baldrick said:

This was actually my plan.

I knew I couldn't get out of the hole I was in by playing by anything normal so I was like "I need to do something people won't expect."

Then I happened to kill the tracker who was tracking me.