Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

75 dollars for the unit in question, less feathers and orbs, and no grails or aether stones?

That sounds like a much harder sell, even to whales ... I feel like the current price tag makes sense only because they stuffed so much bonus goodies into it.

I never said it was a good offer. I’m just saying that I don’t think IS/Nintendo would’ve lowered the price tag even then.

Even with the current bonus goodies, it still feels grossly overpriced so I don’t agree that it’s current price tag makes sense to begin with.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going with whichever of the guys + Laevatein that I can get prior to the event. "But Corrin", unfortunately I fodder him some ages ago and thus no longer have him.

For the time being, hoping for Laev

6 minutes ago, Sasori said:

For once i'll be a member of team Corrin. He's absolutely awful in Fates, but I like new year Corrin. He has some good art and he served me well as the ultimate defensive cheerleader.

Honestly, I despise Corrin, M!Corrin especially because I at least like how F!Corrin looks, but his alts this year have been on point. Both New Years Corrin and Adrift Corrin look pretty cool and I lowkey wish I had Adrift Corrin.

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I'll go with Hríd. I like that he actually shows skin in his damaged art (think of me what you like)

I think you're a man with great taste.

4 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I'll go with Hríd. I like that he actually shows skin in his damaged art (think of me what you like)

I wish he showed a little moreee skin if I'm being honest. Heh.

But mildly upset they put Hrid and Corrin in the same pool, because just in case Hrid looses, I would have gone over to Corrin. But I guess Takumi (then NY!Azura) will be my 2nd and 3rd choices if Hrid doesn't manage to pull through.

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

I know Takumi will get absolutely stomped in this, seeing as they put him up against the designated banner flagship. ugh 

That's not going to stop me from supporting him of course. I always stand with my faves.

For anyone in the same boat who hasn't gotten my friend code yet:  4494389072  

Lead will be my +10 Sakura for now. 

i'll add you Nanima, my name is the same as here 

I honestly don't know whom i'll support. i just want feathers hahah

28 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'll add you Nanima, my name is the same as here 

I honestly don't know whom i'll support. i just want feathers hahah

Sure thing! 

Well, Team Takumi is bound to have all the multipliers you could ever want.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

that's what gives the feathers?

Mutlipliers means you earn a higher score which is essential for getting more feathers, yeah.

Yeah, everyone knows that by now. xP

I just like supporting a character I like enough myself. I'm not in any real need of feathers anymore anyway. lol I've been hoarding a lot and just gradually using them.

11 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Tits will win, and since i dont feel like wasting too much time on this attrocity called VG i'll join Team Tits (as in Camilla).

The last four victors didn't have much to talk about in the chest department as far as I am aware. It mostly comes down to multipliers.

16 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Which one is the free one this year? I'll be on that team, since I wasn't playing for new years last year and don't have Corn.

The one who didn’t make it into this gauntlet (Laegjarn). The best you can do is use grails to summon Corrin if you have no interest in pulling for any of the others.

There are some things I don't like about this Voting Gauntlet:

1. Half of the characters of this Voting Gauntlet were in the last one, Nifl Vs Múspell VG;
  2. Half of the characters were in previous VG more than once, in another version of the same character. This is the 3rd VG of Fjorm and Gunnthrá, the 4th VG of Takumi, and the 5th of Camilla. The number of times Camilla participated in VG is equal to her numbers of Alts!
  3. Three of the Characters of this Voting Gauntlet were in the last VG based on the New Year. This is the 2nd participation of NY Azura, NY Camilla and NY Takumi. This would be the 2nd time of NY Corrin too if Ryoma didn't take his position in the VG, for some reason I still don't know why.

This is probably my least favorite Voting Gauntlet in a while, if not my least favorite one! I always say that I only play VG for the rewards, but this phrase has more meaning this time than ever did!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The one who didn’t make it into this gauntlet (Laegjarn). The best you can do is use grails to summon Corrin if you have no interest in pulling for any of the others.

Well RIP then. Hope I free pull someone then. Grails are being stockpiled to merge characters I actually care about so that's not an option.