Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Well RIP then. Hope I free pull someone then. Grails are being stockpiled to merge characters I actually care about so that's not an option.

Fair enough, considering I probably wouldn't waste grails on Corrin (who I did get from his TT and...have pretty much never used since) either if I was in your position. 

Anyways, I'm going with Azura (who I can hopefully pull this time) and after her my priority list is Camilla > Corrin > Takumi. The only way I'll end up on one of the OC's teams is if I literally have no other options and even then I still might not join any of them.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Fjorm, Azura, Gunnthra,  and Camilla already boasting wins and not caring much for Corrin, Takumi, or Laevatein, I’ll give my support to Hrid even though I don’t particularly want his alt. Now his vanilla one, on the other hand...

Joining Hrid despite of having NY!Azura...

Add me if you wish to have my +10 Shanna laying down the smackdown on the Voting Gauntlet

Here's my Friend Code: 9672912719

17 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I'll go with Hríd. I like that he actually shows skin in his damaged art (think of me what you like)

You have good taste. :P:

I'm going with whoever I pull, and I have a GOOD reason to pull on both banners. . .though in last year's NY banner, I'm going to do a lot of sniping.

20 hours ago, Dayni said:

My headcanon (and I hope canon) is that Ylgr was too young to go and so she was left in the care of someone they trusted. Someone who already has been taking care of a younger sibling and could be trusted to keep an eye on Ylgr. Bit of a firey brute on the outside but he'd be staunch in keeping the two safe.

Hehehe; it's true, he's not around either. Spending the new year together would be nice for them both, I'm sure. :)

10 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Why couldn't they put Laegarn in there instead of Corrin?

Because Corrin got screwed out of the Winter vs. New Year's VG by being released too late. Also, he's another male option and Laegjarn was just involved in the last VG.

Really, this entire theme is pretty bad IMO since all of these OCs were just in last month's gauntlet and I'm getting freaking sick of them being shilled, especially since they're no longer relevant and Fates New Year's units sans Corrin were in that Winter vs. New Year's VG.

Edited by Tybrosion

8 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I no idea who to go for because i don't have last years units and i want to hoard for the Laguz. 

Unless you get Corrin from the grails, or have the luck to summon one of the focus units in both banners in your free summon, you will have to support a team without that characters. You will earn less points, but you'll still get the rewards.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Really, this entire theme is pretty bad IMO since all of these OCs were just in last month's gauntlet and I'm getting freaking sick of them being shilled, especially since they're no longer relevant and Fates New Year's units sans Corrin were in that Winter vs. New Year's VG.

It is like what I said before:

1. Half of the characters of this Voting Gauntlet were in the last one, Nifl Vs Múspell VG;
  2. Half of the characters were in previous VG more than once, in another version of the same character. This is the 3rd VG of Fjorm and Gunnthrá, the 4th VG of Takumi, and the 5th of Camilla. The number of times Camilla participated in VG is equal to her numbers of Alts!
  3. Three of the Characters of this Voting Gauntlet were in the last VG based on the New Year. This is the 2nd participation of NY Azura, NY Camilla and NY Takumi. This would be the 2nd time of NY Corrin too if Ryoma didn't take his position in the VG, for some reason I still don't know why.

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This would be the 2nd time of NY Corrin too if Ryoma didn't take his position in the VG, for some reason I still don't know why.

That VG started on January 1st of this year. Corrin himself wasn't actually released until the 16th (when his mini TT started). So because of that, Laegjarn got screwed out of spot in this one and good riddance too.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That VG started on January 1st of this year. Corrin himself wasn't actually released until the 16th (when his mini TT started). So because of that, Laegjarn got screwed out of spot in this one and good riddance too.

They should  had swap the events. Instead of having the "Winter Festival vs. New Year's" VG on January 1st 2018 and the" Stepping into the New Year" TT on January 16th, have the TT on Jan 1st and the VG on Jan 16th.

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

They should  had swap the events. Instead of having the "Winter Festival vs. New Year's" VG on January 1st 2018 and the" Stepping into the New Year" TT on January 16th, have the TT on Jan 1st and the VG on Jan 16th.

I mean yeah, they easily could've done that but didn't because apparently that would've been too much work or something. Either that, or their planning when it comes to FEH is just bad in general (such as the lack of spacing being alts like Legendary Eirika and Winter Eirika, Smol Azura and Legendary Azura, etc.)

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Unless you get Corrin from the grails, or have the luck to summon one of the focus units in both banners in your free summon, you will have to support a team without that characters. You will earn less points, but you'll still get the rewards.

It is like what I said before:

1. Half of the characters of this Voting Gauntlet were in the last one, Nifl Vs Múspell VG;
  2. Half of the characters were in previous VG more than once, in another version of the same character. This is the 3rd VG of Fjorm and Gunnthrá, the 4th VG of Takumi, and the 5th of Camilla. The number of times Camilla participated in VG is equal to her numbers of Alts!
  3. Three of the Characters of this Voting Gauntlet were in the last VG based on the New Year. This is the 2nd participation of NY Azura, NY Camilla and NY Takumi. This would be the 2nd time of NY Corrin too if Ryoma didn't take his position in the VG, for some reason I still don't know why.

wait... really? 
how does this work? this is new information for me. so if you support the character you don't have you get less points? like if it's just in your barracks because, idon't think i ever really choose someone that i have haha

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Guess I'll go Camilla, followed by Laegjarn or Azura if she loses. Those are the only 3 I have anyway. (probably won't get the new units)

Laegjarn is not in this.

26 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

wait... really? 
how does this work? this is new information for me. so if you support the character you don't have you get less points? like if it's just in your barracks because, idon't think i ever really choose someone that i have haha

If you send the same unit into battle, that you are supporting, you get 10% more score.

That is also the reason, why it is nice to have a lead unit of another color (the one you send to friends, not the one you use yourself), because the other people in your team will have to use the unit they are supporting and you can help them with their quests by sending another color.

4 minutes ago, Azuris said:

If you send the same unit into battle, that you are supporting, you get 10% more score.

That is also the reason, why it is nice to have a lead unit of another color (the one you send to friends, not the one you use yourself), because the other people in your team will have to use the unit they are supporting and you can help them with their quests by sending another color.

this is totally good to know! thanks! :)  i always did the different colour thing but i never knew about the actual lead support. go figure ! :D

7 hours ago, Motendra said:

All right #TeamHrid, #TeamLaev. I said I'd join the one that comes my way, and, well, I got both in one session. Its a toss up, who wants the grace of KING Motendra's power  me

Join Team Hrid :D He's such a lovely chap!