Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since right now the only units I have are the two TT reward ones I am going to go with Corrin as a feather merc since I know he won't have a very big team.  Hopefully I can pull another unit with tickets so I will have more bonus units since every little bit helps to get more feathers.

Edit: ugh, I just noticed Corrin is the only unit I have.  Looks like this VG is going to be one where I get less feathers.  

Edited by EricaofRenais

7 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Join Team Hrid :D He's such a lovely chap!

Yes it is!

"I will repay you... Starting with a swing!"

I seriously got this quote combination during a battle. It is so gold. XD

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes it is!

"I will repay you... Starting with a swing!"

I seriously got this quote combination during a battle. It is so gold. XD

I didn't get his original version (trust me, I tried), but I heard he sounds goofy in that. I love how adorably goofy he sounds in his NY version. I just love them when they sound so happy go lucky :D 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I didn't get his original version (trust me, I tried), but I heard he sounds goofy in that. I love how adorably goofy he sounds in his NY version. I just love them when they sound so happy go lucky :D 

Yeah, I can see how others saw him as sounding kinda dorky. But I like it. lol

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I can see how others saw him as sounding kinda dorky. But I like it. lol

The only reason I went for Chrom's last alt was because of how funny they made him. Hrid was definitely more of the same. 

Really hope he wins this, but I'm with him until he gets knocked out :D I think we're FEH friends, so let me know if there are any colours you need ^.^ I'll probably swap my current Santa Ephraim out for a green or a colourless since they're the ones I find I get the least of when playing. 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

The only reason I went for Chrom's last alt was because of how funny they made him. Hrid was definitely more of the same. 

I personally found that Chrom to be more dumb/cheesy than funny. I just went "...what" when I heard him go "I'm being helpful!" Like...woop dee doo, I can see that. xP

But Hrid, yeah. lol

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Really hope he wins this, but I'm with him until he gets knocked out :D I think we're FEH friends, so let me know if there are any colours you need ^.^ I'll probably swap my current Santa Ephraim out for a green or a colourless since they're the ones I find I get the least of when playing. 

Me too! I seem to always lack colorless allies. It'd be nice to see more of them. But otherwise, I've been fine there.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I personally found that Chrom to be more dumb/cheesy than funny. I just went "...what" when I heard him go "I'm being helpful!" Like...woop dee doo, I can see that. xP

But Hrid, yeah. lol

Me too! I seem to always lack colorless allies. It'd be nice to see more of them. But otherwise, I've been fine there.

I'll put my Summer Takumi up there. Been a while since he's been out to play :D 

Awwww, but he's being so helpful xD My favourite line is 'I can't stop this thing!'. I have a fanart of Roy on a runaway horse shouting for his dad, and it kinda makes that image spring in to mind but with Chrom shouting for Frederick xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

I'll definitely be supporting Azura (Celebratory Sprirt). I'll probably rotate my lead between Caeda, Tana, and Maria...or maybe Jeorge, if for no other reason than to not be leading with a unit whose name ends with "a"...I never even noticed that until just now.

If anyone on Team Azura needs or wants a friend, feel free to send, or ask me to send you, a request (please let me know if you do send me one so I know who it is). My code is 8566518658.

Edit: I forgot to ask people to let me know who they are, my bad. I'm guessing "Azuris" with the Brave Hector lead is @Azuris. Is there someone with the summoner name "Jiyan" on this board?

Edited by LordFrigid

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Awwww, but he's being so helpful xD My favourite line is 'I can't stop this thing!'. I have a fanart of Roy on a runaway horse shouting for his dad, and it kinda makes that image spring in to mind but with Chrom shouting for Frederick xD 

Alrighty!

Yeah, I know. :P And Frederick so would come to his lord's rescue too. XD

Gonna be joining Team Azura 'cause it's that or Corrin for me unless I get bizarrely lucky with my remaining free pulls on the New Year 2019 banner and I haven't actually bothered with Corrin since last January.

So, if anyone wants a Myrrh to counterkill people, provide Fortify Fliers and/or absorb Kumade+'s debuffs, my FC is 9001374634.

24 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Gonna be joining Team Azura 'cause it's that or Corrin for me unless I get bizarrely lucky with my remaining free pulls on the New Year 2019 banner and I haven't actually bothered with Corrin since last January.

So, if anyone wants a Myrrh to counterkill people, provide Fortify Fliers and/or absorb Kumade+'s debuffs, my FC is 9001374634.

Sent you a request, and I'll leave my info here too:

Name: Tybrosion
Lead: +10 Naga's Voice Tiki
ID: 0085075948
Going with: Team Azura

Oh yeah, to those also going Team Hrid, for right now my lead will be Freddy. Most of you should have seen him before, though now he's wearing a gold helmet. :) He should be very helpful for those who want a green ally. If there's enough green though, I can switch to a colorless or blue unit.

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

I was going to go Team Camilla, but I thought I'd mix it up a bit because I always seem to be on her team, hahah.

Team Hrid, let's go!

Yes, welcome! Who are you using in front?

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

Welp, if there are none abstaining (Last chance!), looks like I will.

Well, you could always go with Team Laevatein. Then you would be against me, and as I'm nearly always on the losing side, it might just work out.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Yes, welcome! Who are you using in front?

Well, he's up against NY!Corrin, right? I'll use my +6 Marth, my pride and joy. He's my lead atm, so check him out :)

22 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

that's my favourite one. "I can't stop this thing!!" lol 

17 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I added you Kirby :) (My name is the same here, DaisyJane). 
I can give you an innes, or a Jaffar that can do double pain/damage) :)