Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

LOL if you'd like to add me you can play with Summer Tana if you'd like. 

I thought I added you two days ago? Did you already delete me again?

Maybe the game just wants to give me the same unit, I thought the people from other time zones might not have had time to play and pick a team, yet.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Azuris said:

I thought I added you two days ago? Did you already delete me again?

Maybe the game just wants to give me the same unit, I thought the people from other time zones might not have had time to play and pick a team, yet.

LOL not that i know of!
and maybe! (like i've been getting the same units over and over again)

I just remembered you're not supposed to lead with the same color unit as your team, so Caeda is leading for now.

92356947487 if anyone on team Fjorm wants to add me. :v

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

I decided to join this topic for the first time. I'm not an exceptionally good player, but if anyone in team GUNnthra wants to try my Hinoka they can add me.

Sending request. That said most troublesome foes are bows (especially Lyn), so I am not sure how helpful your Hinoka will be. 

...oh crap, this started today?

Uhh, okay, here's my unit priority.

Takumi>Azura>Laevatein>Fjorm>Camilla>Gunnthra>Hrid>Corrin

Anyone on Team Taco Meme, my FC is 5177973547. I'll be providing aid in the form of my dear Ophelia. Feel free to lay waste to the lands with her.

sjHlscm.jpg?1

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Anyone on Team Taco Meme, my FC is 5177973547. I'll be providing aid in the form of my dear Ophelia. Feel free to lay waste to the lands with her.

Requested!  My name is the same as here (DarkAlf) - I'm leading with a +10 Fae (not a normal build, but I don't have breath skills available).

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 4:24 PM, Motendra said:

Welp, if there are none abstaining (Last chance!), looks like I will.

Just so y'all know what I'm packin'. (Tho he's soon to be +5)

Oh man, I love your Michalis :D I'm pretty sure he's the one I've had on GCs.

This VG, I've mostly had Ana's Frederick (who is also amazing) and I think Zeo's Matthew (it's an amazing Matthew I keep getting and I'm assuming he's theirs).

Hopefully my lovely Summer Takumi has helped some people ^.^

Glad Freddy's being useful to someone! ^^ And just to point out, he's built to wall pretty much anything physical, so don't be afraid to throw him in front of even swordies! He can actually kill quite a few of them. Oh yeah, I might've gotten your Takumi once or twice too, btw.

As usual, I'm getting Rezzy's Titania a lot. I seem to always get her when Rezzy is on my team, which is ALSO quite a lot...lol Your Titania loves me, Rezzy. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Being on team Takumi is so painful. I think we got the advantage over Gunnthra once or twice only from what I've seen.

I think I'll change to team Hrid once this round ends

Edited by Arcphoenix

19 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

They should put in Alphonse or Helbindi instead. You know... popular guys.

And make it just more of a repeat of last month's OC shill fest? Yeah, how about no.

Also, you seemed to have forgotten that Helbindi did even more poorly in that VG (he lost to the freaking snow loli, and his team was even smaller than Takumi's is in this one). The only thing that saved him from complete embarrassment was that snow loli's team wasn't substantially bigger than his team. Neither him or bench lord are anywhere close to Takumi's popularity.

8 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh man, I love your Michalis :D I'm pretty sure he's the one I've had on GCs.

This VG, I've mostly had Ana's Frederick (who is also amazing) and I think Zeo's Matthew (it's an amazing Matthew I keep getting and I'm assuming he's theirs).

Hopefully my lovely Summer Takumi has helped some people ^.^

Remind me what your UN is? Cause I'm pret-ty certain I don't have you

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

They should put in Alphonse or Helbindi instead. You know... popular guys. 

Well so far it's good to be in team Gunnthra 

As I stated earlier in this thread, VGs are not a good indicator of popularity anymore -- especially when you throw in seasonal variants and unit performance. Takumi is still a very popular bloke who scored highly in both CYL1 and CYL2. His NY self is also over a year old and has long been powercrept while Gunnthra is a shiny new unit.

Otherwise, you'll have to believe that CYL 2 winners are more popular than CYL 1 winners, or that Veronica is more popular than Lucina and Celica. (Can't remember if she had more scores than Lyn.)

While I am not saying it's the case, why should Veronica being more popular then Lucina or Celica be considered weird? Plus unit performance always played important role in franchise when it came to character popularity, so there is no reason single that out. 

5 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Being on team Takumi is so painful. I think we got the advantage over Gunnthra once or twice only from what I've seen.

I think I'll change to team Hrid once this round ends

I've not cared about winning the Voting Gauntlet for a long time, just getting as many rewards as I can, which usually means getting lots of flags.

So I could care less if Takumi wins (he wins in mein kokoro), but WOULD Y'ALL IN TEAM TACO MEME GET YOUR GODDAMN USELESS COLORLESS FODDER OFF YOUR FRONT LINES SO I CAN STOP RESETTING BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING YOUR GODDAMN USELESS COLORLESS FODDER??????

...oh, it's no one on my Friends List at least, it's just random useless morons. Guess there won't be a purge this time... for now...

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like Hrid's going to win this! He'll get the final hour multiplier most probably with Corrin currently having it. GO HANDSOME ICE PRINCE! ^^

Sorry to be a downer, but with the way things are, somehow I doubt this. Corrin's got the multiplier now, and assuming it's good ng to be a back and forth, that would mean Hrid gets it next when the timer says one hour, followed by Corrin getting it as it counts down by the minute (cause it doesn't show minutes until the ACTUAL final hour).

Course, that's assuming we overshoot come next hour. If not, then here's hoping!

Analysis:

• Camilla v. Fjorm: Camilla will pull the upset unless Fjorm underperforms significantly next hour - Camilla wins (80% sure)
  • Gunnthra v. Takumi: Gunnthra gets 7.4, so there's no chance Takumi comes back - Gunnthra wins (100% sure)
  • Laevatein v. Azura: Azura gets 7.4, and I don't believe Laevatein will rally back - Azura wins (90% sure)
  • Hrid v. Corrin: This is rather interesting - I can't tell if this will ping-pong or if Corrin will rally back in time; Hrid has outscored Corrin in non-multiplier hours, but both teams have scored relatively close to each other in multipliers.  Who knows how this will unfold? - no confidence in calling this

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Sorry to be a downer, but with the way things are, somehow I doubt this. Corrin's got the multiplier now, and assuming it's good ng to be a back and forth, that would mean Hrid gets it next when the timer says one hour, followed by Corrin getting it as it counts down by the minute (cause it doesn't show minutes until the ACTUAL final hour).

Course, that's assuming we overshoot come next hour. If not, then here's hoping!

Uh, are you sure you're looking at the same matchup? My screen says hours: 2 and Hrid has the multiplier. That means he'll probably have it when it says minutes.