Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, are you sure you're looking at the same matchup? My screen says hours: 2 and Hrid has the multiplier. That means he'll probably have it when it says minutes.

Doh

Mfw you forget to refresh. I ought a take a nap or something

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Doh

Mfw you forget to refresh. I ought a take a nap or something

Heh, don't worry, sometimes mistakes happen. :P

EDIT: ...What. Can someone please explain to me how Hrid still has the multiplier? He has the bigger team, and had a bigger multiplier, yet put up less than Corrin did on his previous one. How does this even make sense.

Now I'm sad. I didn't want to lose to this loser...

Edited by Anacybele

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: ...What. Can someone please explain to me how Hrid still has the multiplier? He has the bigger team, and had a bigger multiplier, yet put up less than Corrin did on his previous one. How does this even make sense.

Because Corrin scored over 800,000,000 with his last multiplier while Hrid failed to at least match that total (a little over 600,000,000 with his multiplier last hour).

46 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Corrin is F2P unit so i suppose Corrin team can stack more bonus than Hrid while not all of us having Hrid for bonus. 

By the way, I'm on Hrid side too and i got him +atk version ^^.

Just now, Ginko said:

Corrin is F2P unit so i suppose Corrin team can stack more bonus than Hrid while not all of us having Hrid for bonus. 

By the way, I'm on Hrid side too and i got him +atk version ^^.

Yeah, but until that point, Hrid was putting up more points every hour. It's like all of a sudden they decided they didn't want to win. Now we have to shoot up so high that Corrin can't catch up in the last hour. Which doesn't seem possible at all. How embarrassing.

Nice, that's pretty cool!

It's no use, team Takumi threw all their mochi at team Gunnthra, but she just kept on chopping them in half.

At least we weren't throwing the Rowlet-shaped mochi at her. That'd just make me feel bad XD;

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's no use, team Takumi threw all their mochi at team Gunnthra, but she just kept on chopping them in half.

At least we weren't throwing the Rowlet-shaped mochi at her. That'd just make me feel bad XD;

Well, at least your team didn't just suddenly give up in the end. Hrid has the bigger team and yet he's putting up less on multipliers all of a sudden. I don't get how this has happened at all.

Even worse for me, every character I have in this gauntlet is losing save for Corrin, it appears. And I'm never joining him since I think he's a trash character. I'm not sure why I didn't fodder him a long time ago, now that I think about it.

I guess I'm joining Laevatein next, it looks like she's winning.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nope, we of Team Azura almost dropped 2 billion on her with our last multiplier. She's as good as dead too, sorry.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, at least your team didn't just suddenly give up in the end. Hrid has the bigger team and yet he's putting up less on multipliers all of a sudden. I don't get how this has happened at all.

Even worse for me, every character I have in this gauntlet is losing save for Corrin, it appears. And I'm never joining him since I think he's a trash character. I'm not sure why I didn't fodder him a long time ago, now that I think about it.

My condolences on your team suddenly dropping off the face of the earth. Sucks when that happens.

I have no idea who I'm joining next. Guess I'll have to see who's left and who I have. I may actually end up joining the old Cornball if he's the only one I have who advances. Actually, I'll join him over Azura if only because this specific Azura's already been victorious.

EDIT: Also, this was totally not intentional and kind of ironic, but I'm having soup right now. I'm on the "prince of soup" team and I'm having soup.

Edited by Sunwoo

Well RIP Fjorm. So much for me getting any bonus points for having the lead unit.

I'd pick a unit randomly, but I'm not sure of a convenient way to pick from a sample of three. :v

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

My condolences on your team suddenly dropping off the face of the earth. Sucks when that happens.

Yeah, and against MALE CORRIN of all people. He's so garbage to me.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope, we of Team Azura almost dropped 2 billion on her with our last multiplier. She's as good as dead too, sorry.

Oh. Well then, I guess I'm leaving this gauntlet early. There's no one left I'd join, it appears.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Even worse for me, every character I have in this gauntlet is losing save for Corrin. And I'm never joining him since I think he's a trash character. I'm not sure why I didn't fodder him a long time ago, now that I think about it.

Yeah, Hrid perform well every hour until last 5 hours. It's seems like most people on our side want to hand it to Corrin.

I'm going to fodder all copies of Corrin too if Hrid can't win.

Just now, Ginko said:

Yeah, Hrid perform well every hour until last 5 hours. It's seems like most people on our side want to hand it to Corrin.

I'm going to fodder all copies of Corrin too if Hrid can't win.

I know and that is so not cool. I honestly feel embarrassed since it's against a character I find to be utter garbage.

Not sure what happened with team Hrid or how Corrin doubled their bonus hour compared to before.  Not sure who I'll go with next round.

1 minute ago, ZeManaphy said:

Welp, NY Azura lost. Oh well, I guess its Prince Takumi of Soup next!

I'm pretty sure we're going to lose, lol.

It's fine, now Takumi doesn't have to share his soup with Gunnthra :P

4 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Welp, NY Azura lost. Oh well, I guess its Prince Takumi of Soup next!

Having last hour multiplier doesn't always equal the other team is now completely screwed.

Laevatein is not even going to come close to threatening us, she's down by way too much.

It's actually pretty nice, that it looks like I will break my losing streak finally.

But Team Hrid come on. Did you really have to go out against Corrin of all people. Now we will get next to no multipliers next round.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Having last hour multiplier doesn't always equal the other team is now completely screwed.

Laevatein is not even going to come close to threatening us, she's down by way too much.

I'm joining Azura next round. The revenge squad is coming!!

Edited by Ginko

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not sure what happened with team Hrid or how Corrin doubled their bonus hour compared to before.  Not sure who I'll go with next round.

I'm probably going with no one. I don't have anyone that's winning and there isn't anyone I'm interested in joining regardless.

EDIT: I feel your pain, Azuris.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh, interesting. I didn't know that.

I'm going to have leftover flags this round.  Between two busy days of work in a row, I missed most of the multipliers.