Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@Roflolxp54 congratz on rank 1, please have some sleep lol

Haha, I actually got a good amount of sleep during the first round. In fact; I actually didn't do any multipliers that occurred during hours I was asleep.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't Takumi have gotten the upset just this once? No, it happened to Corrin, because of course it did... Looks like he is the only NY1 unit who didn't make it further too. I can't help but feel ticked off by that. 

I'll join Azura in the next round, since she is the only character I actually have besides Corrin. And it'll be a cold day in hell before I join him. If he somehow manages to win, I am going for Gunnthra or Camilla. At least I can set up my Sakura again...

22 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Couldn't Takumi have gotten the upset just this once? No, it happened to Corrin, because of course it did...

No, because then there'd be zero OCs left and the game couldn't have that because it knew that was exactly what I wanted.

Camilla shouldn't have beaten Fjorm either, but you certainly won't hear me complaining about that. 

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Camilla shouldn't have beaten Fjorm either, but you certainly won't hear me complaining about that. 

The distance between Camilla and Fjorm was much smaller from what I remember. Certainly not as egregious as the Corrin vs. Hrid upset or, admittedly, Gunnthra vs, Takumi would have been.

Wow, so much for this years New Years reps. The only one alive is Gunnthra...

Also wow, all my higher picks were knocked out except Azura.

Welp, time to sing my way to victory.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:24 PM, Xenomata said:

my FC is 5177973547. I'll be providing aid in the form of my dear Ophelia. Feel free to lay waste to the lands with her.

sjHlscm.jpg?1

11 hours ago, Motendra said:

Remind me what your UN is? Cause I'm pret-ty certain I don't have you

I'm Zenelle in game. I have some amazing DC Michalis, which I think has your name on, but I could be misremembering >.<

7 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

Hour 1 numbers:

• Gunnthra: 102,186,985
  • Azura: 79,122,984
  • Camilla: 38,501,917
  • Corrin: 19,718,677

I'm jumping to Team Corrin this round if anyone wants to add me.

Well, I think we know who the final round is going to be barring some ridiculous multiplier shenanigans.

Anyway, felt a little bad for winning with a multiplier like that, but eh, 500 feathers and who really takes these that seriously anymore?

5 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Anyway, felt a little bad for winning with a multiplier like that, but eh, 500 feathers and who really takes these that seriously anymore?

Not me - I just like looking at the numbers and crunching them to see how it all unfolds.  I really don't care who wins - Team Feathers all the way!

I found there was someone I could join after all. I'm team Gunnthra now. Though I would have preferred someone that didn't win a gauntlet yet. Everyone left now has except for Corrin. I like variety, so it's kind of boring for me to see a repeat winner. Even if my favorites already won. I wouldn't complain if Ike won another gauntlet, but I'd still prefer a new winner over him since he got his glory.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I found there was someone I could join after all. I'm team Gunnthra now. Though I would have preferred someone that didn't win a gauntlet yet. Everyone left now has except for Corrin. I like variety, so it's kind of boring for me to see a repeat winner. Even if my favorites already won. I wouldn't complain if Ike won another gauntlet, but I'd still prefer a new winner over him since he got his glory.

But didn't Gunnthra win a gauntlet before?

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

But didn't Gunnthra win a gauntlet before?

...That's what I said. :/ She did. I said I would have preferred joining someone that didn't. But Gunnthra was my only choice.

Edited by Anacybele

Team Azura this round. I could have used grails to get Corrin and join his team but that seemed like  waste.

Still leading with Caeda if anyone wants to send a friend request. :v

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

No, because then there'd be zero OCs left and the game couldn't have that because it knew that was exactly what I wanted.

I’m supporting Gunnthra. Maybe it’s me, but I haven’t seen Camilla taking the lead this round so far :confused:. I’VE EXPECTED CAMILLA CURBSTOMPING THIS ROUND XD

Hmm Camilla vs Gunnthra… Big sis battle. Heroes vs Fates. Hinoka and Laegjarn can cheer from the sidelines.

3 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm Camilla vs Gunnthra… Big sis battle. Heroes vs Fates. Hinoka and Laegjarn can cheer from the sidelines.

Why would Hinoka cheer for Camilla lol. They aren't sisters and Camilla "stole" Hinoka's spot on last year's NY banner :P

42 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Why would Hinoka cheer for Camilla lol. They aren't sisters and Camilla "stole" Hinoka's spot on last year's NY banner :P

Well considering Laegjarn and Gunnthra aren't sisters either, maybe they're rooting for the other team in this case.

18 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm Zenelle in game. I have some amazing DC Michalis, which I think has your name on, but I could be misremembering >.<

Then it's definitely not me, cause I've never had DC

They trying to show me up or something? All right, bet