Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Went ahead and joined Gunnthra's team after Hrid's loss. Looks like I made the right choice, Camilla has been getting CRUSHED.

I know, right? I’ve never seen Camilla getting a huge advantage over Gunnthra so far. Maybe she’s the next OC Brave Hero :D:

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

. Maybe she’s the next OC Brave Hero :D:

I don't plan to vote for Gunnthrá, but if IntSys decides to show us the current votes in the  middle of the CYL 3 event, and Gunnthrá appears in the Top 4 females, I will use my last votes on her, like I did with Veronica.

37 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't plan to vote for Gunnthrá, but if IntSys decides to show us the current votes in the  middle of the CYL 3 event, and Gunnthrá appears in the Top 4 females, I will use my last votes on her, like I did with Veronica.

I’m actually aiming for Laegjarn, but I’ll vote for whatever I like the most among the finalists, but I wouldn’t mind for Gunnthra either

10 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I’m actually aiming for Laegjarn, but I’ll vote for whatever I like the most among the finalists, but I wouldn’t mind for Gunnthra either

Yeah. I will use my last votes on the one character of the top ones that interest me. I believe we will have at least 1 beast unit this time, because now they exist in the game. I would like to see at least one OC this time too. 

Huh. Looks like the topic shifted a little to CYL3. I will say it again: I'm voting for Elena: Ike and Mist's mom. If anyone has spare votes, maybe consider throwing a couple her way, if you're so inclined. :)

If I was voting for Heroes characters, though, (ALL FE characters are IS' OC's, guys) I'd probably vote for Lif, Hrid, or Alfonse (since I don't think Nifl or Askr (the dragons) would be available for voting.) Maybe Alfonse and Sharena's dad. It'd be cool to get a version of him from his "galivanting about" days. :) For fem Heroes characters, though... Still probably not Gunnthra. She's cool, but she already has an alt, and I'm happy with that. Thrasir or Hel, for me. (Trying to keep my post somewhat on topic; look, I'm talking about Gunnthra's alt, whose team I'm on.)

Edited by Mercakete

6 hours ago, Midnox said:

I know, right? I’ve never seen Camilla getting a huge advantage over Gunnthra so far. Maybe she’s the next OC Brave Hero :D:

Imagine thinking VGs mean anything at all when it comes to a character's overall popularity.

Also if any OCs are going to win in a CYL 3, it's probably going to be one of the females who aren't already playable (Henriette, Hel, Thrasir all equally shitty options) and not the OC who couldn't even place within the Top 100 in CYL 2.

Yo, that was a little joke guys, it’s just that it’s clear Gunnthra has more supporters than Camilla of all people :lol:. The only way she can win is if she strikes lucky with a last minute multiplier. Guess the ice katana helped :D:

Random thought: I actually like NY!Corrin a bit more than other Corrins because he fucking wears shoes. Random thought over.

Speaking of NY!Corrin, we have a 7.2 multiplier right now. I guess the question is whether we'll hit Azura hard enough to get the 7.5 multiplier in the end. Can't say I really care either way.

Team Gunnthra/Camilla, what's the score like on your end?

I just think male Corrin has the stupidest looking hair ever, that's the main reason I hate his design. Female Corrin is pretty, but there's also one thing I hate about her design and it's the forced open thighs. Like...why? Every other part of her body is covered save for the obvious bits like her face. But she absolutely MUST show her thighs and just be wearing panties, not full pants/leggings? :/

What was wrong with how female Robin wore actual pants? I also like her pigtails. So to me, she's a nicer design.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just think male Corrin has the stupidest looking hair ever, that's the main reason I hate his design. Female Corrin is pretty, but there's also one thing I hate about her design and it's the forced open thighs. Like...why? Every other part of her body is covered save for the obvious bits like her face. But she absolutely MUST show her thighs and just be wearing panties, not full pants/leggings? :/

What was wrong with how female Robin wore actual pants? I also like her pigtails. So to me, she's a nicer design.

Corrin also has bare feet, which is even worse than exposed thighs.

It looks like Azura really lowballed their bonus hour.  I'm glad I used all my flags, in case we end up with the Same Hell the predictor is predicting.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Corrin also has bare feet, which is even worse than exposed thighs.

The bare feet are weird, yeah, but to me they feel a bit less out there than thighs being visible while every other body part is covered. It's like the thighs are popping straight out at you and the person is saying "check out my thighs!" :/

Gunnthra looks like she'll win this. Camilla just has been totally overwhelmed. Which is fine by me, I can't stand her. And this Gunnthra is sooo pretty.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Speaking of NY!Corrin, we have a 7.2 multiplier right now. I guess the question is whether we'll hit Azura hard enough to get the 7.5 multiplier in the end. Can't say I really care either way.

The tracker currently thinks the last three hours will be spent in same hell, with Azura having the lead and winning. We’ll see how that works out for it.

I won’t be upset at the prospect of Corrin winning, but I would be very displeased by the fact that it pretty much guarantees that Gunnthra (I don’t see how Camilla wins at this point) wins overall.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The tracker currently thinks the last three hours will be spent in same hell, with Azura having the lead and winning. We’ll see how that works out for it.

Oh no, not same hell. I still have way too many flags I didn't spend because I kept not caring this thing existed. How am I supposed to get my score up now lol.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Random thought: I actually like NY!Corrin a bit more than other Corrins because he fucking wears shoes. Random thought over.

So does Azura in the very same season XD. Seriously, what’s with those guys and dirty feet :dry:?

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Gunnthra/Camilla, what's the score like on your end?

At the moment, Gunnthra is still in the lead by over 2000000 points. Not much and Camilla is certainly catching up with the multipliers, but take not that the last update, Camilla was behind as well, by a much larger margin. She’s just catching up. My prediction: Camilla will catch up the next hour, but team Gunnthra will take the lead again with the multiplier, and she’ll win this round

update: Camilla is in the lead by almost 600 millions. Yeah, I don’t think she’s winning this one

Edited by Midnox

Well, this is the first time I will opt to not be petty and go against the winner of the last round~ Nothing on this earth will make me side with Gunnthra over Azura~

Also, I thought Corrin's barefootness was cool