Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:03 AM, Motendra said:

Then it's definitely not me, cause I've never had DC

They trying to show me up or something? All right, bet

Oh, whoops! For some reason, I was certain it was you >.< My apologies!

Yours will definitely be better than mine. 5* but unmerged and only very basic SI to make him relevant in AA xD

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Isn't it a little early for same hell?

Unfortunately this will last even longer than I figured.  So if you see a multiplier, spend!  If we get same hell again, it'll likely last the rest of the match.

I only managed to see one multiplier today, and used my 5 freebie flags.  I can't remember Same Hell hitting this early for this long before, at least not since the threshold was dropped to 1%.  At least I didn't go into the last round with any flags this time.  It looks like the next projected bonus hour is after midnight for me.

Well I am on Azura right now. Only one I had that made it to the finals. But I have been kinda checked out this whole guantlet. Hopefully my lead didn't cause any issues for anyone. I did change Titania out for Hinoka for this round. Figured two greens likely to run a TA effect would be awful. So you get a spear flyer with hone fliers instead.

And I get the feeling I am going to have several thousand flags at the end of this. Too much same.

They need to do something about Same hell.

IMO, multipliers shouldn't affect personal scoring/rewards, only the supported unit's score. The current system basically forces you to predict the future and regret saving your flags for higher multipliers or spending them on lower multipliers, and this problem is becoming more frequent and severe in the last few gauntlets.

Edited by Etheus

I have 2400 flags myself.  It looks like same hell will end next hour or the hour after that.

It's interesting that in the first day Gunnthra outgained Azura, but day 2 Azura outgained Gunnthra.  I bet more feather hunters with all those flags joined Azura, so Azura's team probably has slightly more flags even though they might be the smaller army.

Edit: Same hell is over!!!

Edited by DarkAlf
End of same hell

You would've wanted to start spending an hour ago, regardless of flags. 2400 is six hours' worth of flags.

That is a little weird, but maybe it's because of low interest. Personally, I've been pretty checked out of this VG (well, have been for the last nearly dozen, really, but at least I had more bonus units there) and just kind of coasting a lot more compared to when VG was new. If enough people feel the same way, but the spread of which teams they're on is skewed, then those still playing may cause things to sway oddly.

15 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

You would've wanted to start spending an hour ago, regardless of flags. 2400 is six hours' worth of flags.

I already spent 400 last hour.  I timed it so that I'd have 400 each hour all the way to the end.  My post was a couple of hours ago.

Anyway, before last hour, 25 of the previous 27 hours were "same hell" - 14, then a multiplier for each, then 11 more.

Yay, I finally get to use my flags.  Hopefully, they yo-yo a bit this time and not got back to Same Hell right away again.

EDIT: It just shows how little people care about this mode anymore that the final round barely even has one page in the thread.

Edited by Rezzy

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yay, I finally get to use my flags.  Hopefully, they yo-yo a bit this time and not got back to Same Hell right away again.

EDIT: It just shows how little people care about this mode anymore that the final round barely even has one page in the thread.

Well it is just a bunch of alts of Fates characters and OCs this time around. Not exactly a whole lot to get invested in.

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Well it is just a bunch of alts of Fates characters and OCs this time around. Not exactly a whole lot to get invested in.

Why do they keep giving Fates characters more alts if nobody wants them?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Why do they keep giving Fates characters more alts if nobody wants them?

Apparently, IS thinks someone wants them.

Not gonna lie, I'll be salty for like some 2 minutes if Azura wins because I'm so sick of her at this point, and this Azura in particular already won a gauntlet.

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Also, OCs who were all involved in the previous VG (which most also barely cared about, especially me) and Fates alts (sans Corrin) who were in a VG just a year ago. It's almost like the idea for this gauntlet was very poorly thought out.