Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet - New Year's Showdown!  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will support in this Voting Gauntlet?

• Fjorm: New Traditions
    • Camilla: Holiday Traveler
    • Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream
    • Takumi: Prince of Soup
    • Laevatein: Kumade Warrior
    • Azura: Celebratory
    • Hríd: Resolute Prince
    • Corrin: Enjoying Tradition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2019 at 03:59 AM

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

ayyy !!, Gunnthra is dead .

You must not have known that I was on Gunnthra this time. So I'm disappointed she lost. This Azura already won a gauntlet... Gunnthra did too, but not this variation of her, at least.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You must not have known that I was on Gunnthra this time. So I'm disappointed she lost. This Azura already won a gauntlet... Gunnthra did too, but not this variation of her, at least.

... Well f*ck me, I picked Azura because I thought she DIDN'T win a gauntlet. XD

Edited by omegaxis1

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

... Well f*ck me, I picked Azura because I thought she DIDN'T win a gauntlet. XD

At first, I wasn't sure if she did either, but then I remembered last year we had Christmas vs NY where Ryoma was the oddball because he wasn't even a seasonal unit.

Well, that certainly was a satisfying ending for me and my undying grudge against Gunnthra for screwing over Ike.

Hopefully next time, I don't see another damn Nifl or Muspell OC they go with a theme that doesn't reuse half the characters from the previous VG + three more characters who had been in a VG already.

y'know with azura winning I can only imagine how confused the Devs are right now. Like they're probably wondering why Azura despite all the backlash she got when her legendary version dropped. Ahhh it's an entertaining thought.

Edited by Otts486

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, that certainly was a satisfying ending for me and my undying grudge against Gunnthra for screwing over Ike.

I knew it!!, we are in the same boat. I got your baseball girl, Soleil many times. She help me hit Gunnthra out of the park lmao.

Yay, happy to see Azura be the winner of the Winter Voting Gauntlet two years in a row now. It would be hilarious if they brought NY!Azura back for next years winter VG as well (assuming there is one).

I went to dinner with my friend during the last two hours of the gauntlet and was busy driving when it ended, so I don't even care right now. I have over 74k feathers now, that is all that matters.

Also, no more Azura for at least a year. Please.

Oh wow, Azura won. That is great. The first time I was with the winner right from the start, so best VG ever.

But I'm mostly here for the feathers, so I can understand, that people that are more interested in this mode may be disappointed by the unit choices.

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

A VG where I don't lose, a NY Miracle~

@DarkAlf The G.O.A.T.

Thank you!  Let me explain to the rest of the forum: she had 1,545 flags left with 7 hours to go.  I helped her allocate the flags in such a way so that she'd be down to 0 by the end of the event while spending 400 each hour on the multipliers for NY!Azura and the remaining ones on the non-multipliers.  And she did it, with great ranks too!  Way to go!

I finished Top 5K in Gunnthra's army the final round and Top 5K overall.

@Xenomata Shout-out to your Ophelia!  Thank you again for adding me!  She's quite a beast!

@Maaka Shout-out to your Florina again!  She's a great unit with DC and Berkut's Lance!

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...ah damnit i forgot to use flags before gauntlets end again.

Oh well. Hopefully Ophelia was useful to everyone, @DarkAlf especially (you're welcome).

she's SCARY!
I hope i get more copies when it's her turn on legendary. I'd like to get a +atk version. Plus spd (even with LND - she can still get KO'ed) :)