Hows 2019 treating yall so far?

Byliyth

The current Brazilian president just started his reign of terror and has already made some pretty poor decisions.

Can't say it's good.

Probably the second worst time of my life.

Not really public forum stuff.

I'm annoyed that things are going wrong while at the same time that I'm being paid more than my previous few job. If I had the option I would live at work, just like when in college I pretty much did everything I could to live at school. 

I

Pretty boring. I'm in the middle of winter break and there's really nothing to do until next week when school starts up again

I actually got Pokemon Diamond this Christmas and have been playing that on and off. Also contemplating on what I'll do with all this money I got during and after Christmas :/

Also trying to find my model kit building tools, which I sadly can't find (I'll buy the pack again on Amazon if I can't find it)

Already bleh. Gonna be kind of venting more or less so:

Got the results of my send up examinations and they're all awful. Some dick uninstalled a gacha game I played regurlarly on my phone and now I have to give an email to the game makers to recover my account. Have to waste a week to some event I'm being forced to go to and what's worse is that its in the city I'm not particularly fond of. This also means I have less time to prepare for my revision tests that are going to happen after the next week (the schedule for said tests is already pretty crappy enough)

Tired and miserable in general. Family stuff is just making it worse. Its only the 3rd of Jan tho, so I'm hoping for much better days.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

I still have exams this month so bleh. What's making my day is enjoying FGO whenever I have a break and the recent controversy concerning a lootbox website (that's also a scam bcs it's been talked about since Autumn only getting the attention it has now) being promoted by YouTube's babies like Jake Paul and Ricegum to their audience, whom a majority are kids. Can't wait to see how YouTube will shift the blame for content they're supposed to supervise? Did I mention Ricegum's video was trending? #25 as of the moment I'm writing this. Here's the video in question.

Even if it's trending because of controversy, it goes against Youtube's guidelines and would have been pulled immediately if the video would have caught attention like it has now

Edited by silveraura25

8 hours ago, YoungLionofAlistel said:

Hard to say. We're only three days into the year. Anything could happen, including my demise.

uh oh, you better watch out!!

3 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Already bleh. Gonna be kind of venting more or less so:

Got the results of my send up examinations and they're all awful. Some dick uninstalled a gacha game I played regurlarly on my phone and now I have to give an email to the game makers to recover my account. Have to waste a week to some event I'm being forced to go to and what's worse is that its in the city I'm not particularly fond of. This also means I have less time to prepare for my revision tests that are going to happen after the next week (the schedule for said tests is already pretty crappy enough)

Tired and miserable in general. Family stuff is just making it worse. Its only the 3rd of Jan tho, so I'm hoping for much better days.

I hope everything gets better for you, Fleet!

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

I still have exams this month so bleh. What's making my day is enjoying FGO whenever I have a break and the recent controversy concerning a lootbox website (that's also a scam bcs it's been talked about since Autumn only getting the attention it has now) being promoted by YouTube's babies like Jake Paul and Ricegum to their audience, whom a majority are kids. Can't wait to see how YouTube will shift the blame for content they're supposed to supervise? Did I mention Ricegum's video was trending? #25 as of the moment I'm writing this. Here's the video in question.

Even if it's trending because of controversy, it goes against Youtube's guidelines and would have been pulled immediately if the video would have caught attention like it has now

Dang, and I hope you do well on your exams, I'm rooting for ya!

I feel burned out, bored, and pointless. Overall I think I'm becoming depressed. 

Never really knew how much the stress from school kept me up, I feel like I'm loosing it without school. 

Hopefully by June I'll have my job as a fire fighter. 

I was fine until I had to go back to school. Winter Break provided a nice little escape from reality for a while, but now I'm back. I'm being pressured to go to prom by friends, and I'm not sure who I would go with yet if I end up going. Today was the first day that I heard mention of senioritis, and I'm scared that I might catch it, although I really hope that I don't. I'm not sure what I want to be in life, although I've had minor thoughts about being a director, a musician (even though I have about as much talent with instruments as a brick in a wall), a race car driver, a comedian, something with public service, an author, etc. I have time, but I don't know how much time.

Existential crises aside, I'm doing dandy, how about everyone else?

18 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I feel burned out, bored, and pointless. Overall I think I'm becoming depressed. 

Never really knew how much the stress from school kept me up, I feel like I'm loosing it without school. 

Hopefully by June I'll have my job as a fire fighter. 

I hope you feel better, Karnage!~

17 hours ago, indigoceans said:

I was fine until I had to go back to school. Winter Break provided a nice little escape from reality for a while, but now I'm back. I'm being pressured to go to prom by friends, and I'm not sure who I would go with yet if I end up going. Today was the first day that I heard mention of senioritis, and I'm scared that I might catch it, although I really hope that I don't. I'm not sure what I want to be in life, although I've had minor thoughts about being a director, a musician (even though I have about as much talent with instruments as a brick in a wall), a race car driver, a comedian, something with public service, an author, etc. I have time, but I don't know how much time.

Existential crises aside, I'm doing dandy, how about everyone else?

I think we've all been there once or twice. Don't worry, everything will be okay in the end!