A History of Roxas's 10 Years of SF: thots n prayers

Roxas

FIREMAN COME BACK

but wow! that's a lotta stuff and I'm about to go to bed but I will try to get myself to remember to read it all for you tomorrow morning since you went through all that effort

I hope you enjoyed those 10 years well enough~! I'm about to reach my 11th in 12 days

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIREMAN FIREMAN WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

also thanks fd u are very importanto to me if only because of the blue and all i knew about you for the longest time was that you had a thing for aaron gillespie

eyyyyy a fellow "sucked in by the green aesthetic"er \o/

although I sort of mostly joined because I'm a forest-lover and also I loved the herons~

Also awwwwww that's nice that Bananas got married! And that's neat that you are still in touch with her~!

(WHERE ARE YOU DIO)

ike's still in touch with him through steam, assuming you have a steam I could have ike ask him if he wants to have you on steam and we can just sort out ids through pm or something

also, Haru is among those who have migrated to discord~ She's even created her own FE game through the now-infamous HaruBot (like, she's got that set up in many FE servers, including the main SF one, so the game's probably got like hundreds of players now and I hope her success continues because with all the hard work she puts into that game she deserves it)

like if you don't have a discord maybe you should consider making one, I think discord is what dealt the final blow to FE4 thread because there is a small discord of dudes from it, perhaps you could join it! (I'd have to ask them of course in case fsr they all hate you now~!)

10 hours ago, Roxas said:

FIREMAN FIREMAN WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

also thanks fd u are very importanto to me if only because of the blue and all i knew about you for the longest time was that you had a thing for aaron gillespie

tbh I look at interviews they've been having with him nowadays and they just remind me why I liked him

9 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

eyyyyy a fellow "sucked in by the green aesthetic"er \o/

although I sort of mostly joined because I'm a forest-lover and also I loved the herons~

Also awwwwww that's nice that Bananas got married! And that's neat that you are still in touch with her~!

ike's still in touch with him through steam, assuming you have a steam I could have ike ask him if he wants to have you on steam and we can just sort out ids through pm or something

also, Haru is among those who have migrated to discord~ She's even created her own FE game through the now-infamous HaruBot (like, she's got that set up in many FE servers, including the main SF one, so the game's probably got like hundreds of players now and I hope her success continues because with all the hard work she puts into that game she deserves it)

like if you don't have a discord maybe you should consider making one, I think discord is what dealt the final blow to FE4 thread because there is a small discord of dudes from it, perhaps you could join it! (I'd have to ask them of course in case fsr they all hate you now~!)

tbh I look at interviews they've been having with him nowadays and they just remind me why I liked him

Yea, when discord debuted on SF. Lots of forum goers migrated to discord. (I get daily discord notifications on my phone, sometimes five at a time.) I got a discord after being on the fence about getting a discord.

Also, hi Freohr Datia

18 minutes ago, The Legendary Brolytard said:

It amuses me how Roxas looked like he was 5 when he first joined, and now he looks older than I do.

i'm pretty sure i just got fat

17 hours ago, Nobody said:

How long have you modded it for?

At least 4 as a global mod im pretty sure

nobody cares about section mods

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

thx for the shoutout and the good read my dude

i can only wonder where you'll be in the next 10 years after

dude i'll be 33 thats fucking wh a a a a a a a a a a c k

6 hours ago, NoNameAtAll said:

The shota is no longer a shota.

How times change.

CANT ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

15 hours ago, Roxas said:

dude i'll be 33 thats fucking wh a a a a a a a a a a c k

your point being, for people over that number? too bad I was gonna treat you to all-you-can-drink Yakult. loljk

25 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

If that was my recording holy crap that doesn't sound like me anymore. Wow.

ITS ME 

HOW DO YOU NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN VOICE

On 1/14/2019 at 6:20 PM, Roxas said:

ITS ME 

HOW DO YOU NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN VOICE

Why would you say "You're level is too low! Will you stay? Or will you run away? Choose or die, shota." when you're the shota.

Edited by shadowofchaos

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Why would you say "You're level is too low! Will you stay? Or will you run away? Choose or die, shota." when you're the shota.

YOU SENT ME A VOCAROO OF YOU SAYING THIS ONE TIME LIKE SIX YEARS AGO AND IT RESONATED WITH ME SO I DECIDED TO PAY HOMAGE TO YOU AND RE-RECORD IT SO YOU MAY RELIVE SUCH EXPERIENCES 

iM doNEZO

On 3-1-2019 at 8:18 PM, Roxas said:

-- too long to quote it all -

Nah wait the greatest thing ever has to be me being labelled a bicurious ShotaMasoSlut because of that whole Roxas/Naminé shit and then I hooked up with my roommate and came out as bisexual sophomore year of high school like hold up I probably should have seen this one coming???? Or at least @TheEnd did??????

Alright I’m kind of burnt out and I’m not really sure what I accomplished with these 3000 words but lemme just shout out some OG’s here I doubt the majority of them will see this and like I’m pretty sure some of these names will be outdated or changed by now, but hey this is how I knew them and how I want to remember them, like @Bananas, @Musashi, @Lux Aeterna, @Fia, @AstraLunaSol, Sirius, @Tangerine, Ninji, @Яei ЯeiLuminescent Blade, @TheEnd, @Marthur, @Chalis, @EnjolrasMTAfem, Soluna, @6669`, @shadowofchaos, Sask, Lettuce, @Fruity Insanity, @NTG, Generic Officer, Iris, Dio, gIO, @Integrity, @Specta, @Freohr Datia, and a buuuuuunch of others that I’m forgetting but hey if you made it to the list, then thanks—like, really, thanks for helping me become who I am today.

Shine on you crazy people. Hope you’re killing it wherever you are

cheers to another 10 years???????

This was a slightly emotional flashback :rolleyes: but it's kinda fun, cuz I did all the female roleplaying after a while on here and now live as a transwoman. #journeyofselfdiscovery (also my official name holds soooo much relation to the world of FE)

Jesus christ, it's been a blast..

Shine on you too you foolish shota. Whom I did weird posting things with. But that was long ago... <3

On 1/16/2019 at 12:03 PM, Roxas said:

YOU SENT ME A VOCAROO OF YOU SAYING THIS ONE TIME LIKE SIX YEARS AGO AND IT RESONATED WITH ME SO I DECIDED TO PAY HOMAGE TO YOU AND RE-RECORD IT SO YOU MAY RELIVE SUCH EXPERIENCES 

iM doNEZO

I guess you really are a maso if insulting yourself resonates with you.